Af3 Feet

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » af3 feet
af3 feet
By onionknightpld 2010-09-10 20:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

hey does anyone know how to get the af3 feet yet i heard that they can be found in gold chest in new abyssea zones ? if so *** you SE
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-10 20:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

While i highly doubt they'll come form Gold Boxes, I Can't say i would be shocked if it turned out true.

However... As of now i have not read any way of getting them yet, nor have i heard any backing what you were told
 Shiva.Tidis
Server: Shiva
user: Tarusage
By Shiva.Tidis 2010-09-10 20:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You can get the AFv3 feet and legs for credits in the new aby areas, you get credits from Bastion.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-10 20:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Tidis said:
You can get the AFv3 feet and legs for credits in the new aby areas, you get credits from Bastion.

Really? Most reports i saw said only Legs can be brought with Credits.
Can you go to them and post a Screenshot for me? It would be helpful =\
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2010-09-10 21:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

you can only get legs that way tidis not feet.
 Shiva.Tidis
user: Tarusage
By Shiva.Tidis 2010-09-10 21:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Just checked it, you're right. My bad. >< Did a check with my aby leader and he's saying they are gold chest drops, but I'm not sure atm.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2010-09-10 21:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Head bought with Curor.

Legs bought with Bastion Credits.

Feet given threw Quests completions. (?)

Or so I've read today, can try to do the II quests ina few once I get home for full verification but I'm pretty sure that is what it is.

Feet "Seals" (used to upgrade from NQ to HQ1) can occasionally come from a few quests, But i don't think the feet armor themselves do.

I read one other instance of someone mentioning Gold boxes giving feet, So I'm kinda scared now.

I would hate to have to farm Amber lights in Abyssea just to get my hads on my Empyreon Feet, on top of the fact it doesn't even guarantee that i'll get the right Job's feet.

I Hope we just haven't looked hard enough for them yet =(

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Titan.Eiryn
Server: Titan
user: Eiryn
By Titan.Eiryn 2010-09-10 22:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Got BST, PLD and BRD feet from small gold chests (about 15 amber lights or so in) in Abyssea Miseroux Coast. After hitting about 20+ on amber lights though, stopped seeing them but got a helluva lot of large gold chests. I'm assuming from the drop list that each zone drops certain feet corresponding with the leg piece you can buy from that zone.
 Shiva.Superdan
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-09-10 22:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Looks like the feet do come out in random from large gold boxes from the 3 new zones, gogo amber 8X

*** you SE.. *** you :/
By onionknightpld 2010-09-11 00:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

more *** ***for everyone to do knew seeing th+1 on raides +2 was to *** good to be easy to get ; ; still dont even have th4 hands from xarc damn bs like seen 2 pair drop out of like 20+ runs and again *** You SE!!!!!
lol
 Sylph.Zenairis
Server: Sylph
user: Altairis
By Sylph.Zenairis 2010-09-11 00:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Can confirm they come out of any sized gold box brd,pld,bst,drk after around 6~7 hours of grinding in Abyss-Mis drop rate from chest looks really low even after capped amber (this was on colibri).

Edit: Confirm on AF3 Feet from Box's*
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-09-11 00:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously, how mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE can you be to see the stats on this gear and think "wow, this'll be easy to get!"? If you don't have a good abyssea group, or an insane amount of luck with pick-up groups (<_<), you're pretty much never going to up-grade a single piece of AF. Any abyssea group that can get you the items to up-grade any one piece of gear, will absolutely be doing exp runs and building amber lights to get high tier pop items. If your abyssea NM hunting group isn't doing that, you're stupid.

Last night in about 4 hours, while getting most of the shell to 85 (some people didn't have crests) or most of way there, we also got three Eccentric Eve pops sets. And guess what, I was the only person building amber lights. The whole run I saw two other people do ONE magic ws kill-shot each, the rest was me just going for kill-shot with sanguine blade every chance I got.

If you can spam abyssea quests enough to get the pieces to up-grade your feet (if they're the only pieces that can be up-graded through quests), then I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be too difficult to get a few pick-up exp runs in whichever zone you need to get the actual base item themselves.
 Sylph.Rorrick
Server: Sylph
user: Rorrick
By Sylph.Rorrick 2010-09-11 00:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Zenairis said:
Can confirm they come out of any sized gold box brd,pld,bst,drk after around 6~7 hours of grinding in Abyss-Mis drop rate from chest looks really low even after capped amber (this was on colibri).

Edit: Confirm on AF3 Feet from Box's*

To add to this, we got Bard in the first fifteen minutes, and then PLD, BST, DRK in the last half hour. Drop rate seemed awful until we got those three all clustered together at once. BRD came from a small chest, the other three were all in Xboxes.