Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Hundred Knives
Hundred Knives
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15
 Fenrir.Mankey
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-22 04:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Gradd we may be debating with a woman, which mean, what ever logic we present, true or not, she will reply with "I'm Better then you, nanny nanny googoo" There is no one you have capped acc on new content using meat on DNC, maybe old content, but who doesn't, especially with your TP gear. Again not trying to sound harsh, but being honest, just no you don't.
[+]
 Asura.Tristean
Server: Asura
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-22 04:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

She is a really good dancer...

She plays all aspects of DNC very well.
By yunalaysca 2010-09-22 04:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Gradd said:
You are the one spitting out *** information thinking you are some god send of a *** DNC that can suddenly do what nobody else can.

I mean *** seriously gtfo
actually i will comment on this: if i can do it, other dnc can do it, yet alot of them are pussy whipped into just using haste samba and cure "real" DD's
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-22 04:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

No but I am competent enough to realize that certain jobs have their limits, you dont NEED to have a job leveled to know how to play it, if you seriously think that you are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

*** FFXI is hard to understand :(

For example DRK is my favorite job, but I know that I have my limits and that I will NEVER outparse a well geared SAM or WAR that are worth a damn.

Is it possible for me to outparse a SAM or WAR? Yes if they *** suck then yea I will outparse them and I have.

Same goes for DNC you have your limits and you cannot bypass them no matter how hard you work.
[+]
By yunalaysca 2010-09-22 04:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mankey said:
Gradd we may be debating with a woman, which mean, what ever logic we present, true or not, she will reply with "I'm Better then you, nanny nanny googoo" There is no one you have capped acc on new content using meat on DNC, maybe old content, but who doesn't, especially with your TP gear. Again not trying to sound harsh, but being honest, just no you don't.
you may need to make yourself aware of what kind of acc dnc has access to.
By yunalaysca 2010-09-22 04:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Gradd said:
No but I am competent enough to realize that certain jobs have their limits, you dont NEED to have a job leveled to know how to play it, if you seriously think that you are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

For example DRK is my favorite job, but I know that I have my limits and that I will NEVER outparse a well geared SAM or WAR that are worth a damn.

Is it possible for me to outparse a SAM or WAR? Yes if they *** suck then yea I will outparse them and I have.

Same goes for DNC you have your limits and you cannot bypass them no matter how hard you work.
depending on the situation yes that is true. but isnt everything in this game situational?
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-22 05:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

yunalaysca said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
DRG has the same acc bonus but it doesn't mean you need 0 accuracy gear/food.... ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE DUAL WIELDING, the dude saying you play all aspects of DNC amazingly is probably a pretty lackluster playing himself to think such a thing :( I find it really hard to believe you are able to play at max efficiency with limited gear choices, may play good, but not amazing. Gear is always a factor, its not the end all be all, but to argue it doesn't help at all is childish.
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Server: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-22 05:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mankey said:
DRG has the same acc bonus but it doesn't mean you need 0 accuracy gear/food.... ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE DUAL WIELDING, the dude saying you play all aspects of DNC amazingly is probably a pretty lackluster playing himself to think such a thing :( I find it really hard to believe you are able to play at max efficiency with limited gear choices, may play good, but not amazing. Gear is always a factor, its not the end all be all, but to argue it doesn't help at all is childish.

chief....breath a lil lol....I know you're on my side of this debate as I'm a sam..but you're comin off pretty harsh mate, so is Gradd...calm down fellas lol
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-22 05:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

yunalaysca said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:

depending on the situation yes that is true. but isnt everything in this game situational?

There is no situation where a Top of the Line Well geared DNC will out parse a Top of the Line well geared Samurai or any Heavy DD for that matter. The fact that you REFUSE to see that just blindly out of pride of your job is what makes you a poor player.

Will a well geared DNC out parse a gimp heavy DD? Hey yea its probrably possible, I wont deny that, but even then id expect the DD to be a player lacking skill.
[+]
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-22 05:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Forgive me for giving credit where credit is due. It's not my place to tell you her accomplishments but she's done some pretty great things.
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-22 05:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:

chief....breath a lil lol....I know you're on my side of this debate as I'm a sam..but you're comin off pretty harsh mate, so is Gradd...calm down fellas lol
I am not mad in the least, its just incredibly frustrating when someone this thick headed can keep arguing a dead conversation. No matter how many times you prove them wrong, they get hung up on another minor detail/alternate situation that would have little to no relation with the original conversation SAM vs. DNC in a optimal situation....I bet you shes religious too....
[+]
By yunalaysca 2010-09-22 05:05:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mankey said:
yunalaysca said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
o dont get me wrong there are some mobs where i really do need alot of acc. im just refering to the fact that dnc shouldnt be forced to eat pizza because they can make up for it if there acc is lacking on certain mobs.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-22 05:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk if I'd told you this trist but I love that avatar facial expression... you're all like "....w...t....f...." lol its a great shot of who I assume is you hehe.
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-22 05:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol yeah that's me and that's my face while reading this thread.
By yunalaysca 2010-09-22 05:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mankey said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:

I am not mad in the least, its just incredibly frustrating when someone this thick headed can keep arguing a dead conversation. No matter how many times you prove them wrong, they get hung up on another minor detail/alternate situation that would have little to no relation with the original conversation SAM vs. DNC in a optimal situation....I bet you shes religious too....
actually original conversation was me saying eat meat and dont use joytoy and you can out DD a sam, granted i make it sound easier than it really is.

i asked about an alternate situation because every that HAS argued for sam has made a point about outside buffs.
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-22 05:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

yunalaysca said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
yunalaysca said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
o dont get me wrong there are some mobs where i really do need alot of acc. im just refering to the fact that dnc shouldnt be forced to eat pizza because they can make up for it if there acc is lacking on certain mobs.
You make up for the acc w/ gear you lose potential haste and would parse considerably lower then if you just stuck with haste gear/pizza, I played Ridill WAR probably before you started playing, I know how emo dual wield is, you need acc food can't get around it if you want to stay at full haste which would benefit you greater in the long run
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-22 05:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

in all fairness, i argued for non-outside buffs for sam too... :P and lol Trist
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-22 05:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mankey said:

You make up for the acc w/ gear you lose potential haste and would parse considerably lower then if you just stuck with haste gear/pizza, I played Ridill WAR probably before you started playing, I know how emo dual wield is, you need acc food can't get around it if you want to stay at full haste which would benefit you greater in the long run

actually a dnc can cap haste without the 4% from Rap Harness now with AF3+2... and there is an acc+25 body that dnc can use...so you're point in this post is kind of moot...
By yunalaysca 2010-09-22 05:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mankey said:
yunalaysca said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
yunalaysca said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:
eh not really, you wont need your body slot for example for haste with the gear dnc has, and there is a 25 acc body for dnc as it is, 1 acc kila, i can name more that doesnt affect haste
By yunalaysca 2010-09-22 05:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
in all fairness, i argued for non-outside buffs for sam too... :P and lol Trist
very true, and you have kept the arguement civil as well :O
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-22 05:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:

actually a dnc can cap haste without the 4% from Rap Harness now with AF3+2... and there is an acc+25 body that dnc can use...so you're point in this post is kind of moot...

At most ACC Bonus trait makes up for the fact that DNC is still only using a B+ weapon Vs an A+ weapon. DNC is also a Dual Wielding job, it doesnt have the bonus that 2handers have to Dex making it a hell of alot harder to cap ACC.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-22 05:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm trying to Yuna...I got no personal qualms with your right to argue for Dnc. I just dont think a support DD will ever outdo a job specialized for DD only.... well DD + tanking. Its like Cor vs Rng.. yes Cor has nice buffs, but will NEVER out do a rng in slug shot dmg..its just not possible. (plz don't derail this thread into cor v rng :P)
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-22 05:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

We could always derail in DNC tanking... NOT!!!!

Lord...
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-22 05:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Even with this... you would need abyssea to generally keep capped acc in Abyssea, just sayin....
By yunalaysca 2010-09-22 05:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I'm trying to Yuna...I got no personal qualms with your right to argue for Dnc. I just dont think a support DD will ever outdo a job specialized for DD only.... well DD + tanking. Its like Cor vs Rng.. yes Cor has nice buffs, but will NEVER out do a rng in slug shot dmg..its just not possible. (plz don't derail this thread into cor v rng :P)
zomg rng is soooooooo much better!!!!!11z

i may have gone to far by saying dnc can out DD sam. but i will not concede to the fact that dnc is definitely up there as a DD, not only a haste samba *** as half these angry people make it out to be.
[+]
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-22 05:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tristean said:
We could always derail in DNC tanking... NOT!!!!

Lord...

DNC tanks fine x;

Ive seen a DNC tank Ixion was kinda cool, held hate fairly well aswell~
By yunalaysca 2010-09-22 05:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

on a side note, (im gonna have to look into making this work) but i just discovered nusku's sash
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-22 05:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

you're missing 8 acc in gear Mankey and not including a dex+acc+ kila+1, which would more than cap their acc..and haste..
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-22 05:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

yunalaysca said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
zomg rng is soooooooo much better!!!!!11z

i may have gone to far by saying dnc can out DD sam. but i will not concede to the fact that dnc is definitely up there as a DD, not only a haste samba *** as half these angry people make it out to be.
I would agree if you compared it to say THF, or another dual wield DD, even compare it to MNK, but as far as how broken hasso is, its obliterates DNC
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-22 05:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

DNC can tank(in some situations) but again... y'all may not flame me but another crowd(The tank job crowd) will. You guys will flame the DD dnc. The mages will flame the Healing DNC...

Everyone hates dnc lol
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15