Worst Salvage Puller Ever!!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Worst Salvage Puller Ever!!
Worst Salvage Puller Ever!!
First Page 2
 Asura.Srcibbles
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: srcibbles
By Asura.Srcibbles 2009-01-27 16:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

So here I am sitting next to my friend watching her go on a Salvage run in Bhaflau Remnants and we are just cracking up at this gimp THF trying to pull gears. I've been on about 100-150 Salvage runs and she has been on just as many and this was the absolute worst pull job ever. I will not mention the THF's name. I just think it was hilarious.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-01-27 16:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Congratulations!
 Asura.Farmdog
user: Farmdog
By Asura.Farmdog 2009-01-27 16:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Explain why they were so bad at pulling. I have yet to start doing salvage myself and I play THF (when not playing SAM) so I might have to pull there someday. I'm not familiar with salvage yet so it is possible I could make the same mistakes. But I do tend to figure things out after a 100+ times of doing it. If I was that bad... /wrists
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-01-27 16:30:57
Link | Quote | Reply

So here I am sitting at work lurking through a few forums and I am just cracking up at this gimp poster making a new post. I've been to about 100-150 forums and this was the absolute worst post ever. I will not mention the poster's name. I just think it was hilarious.
 Midgardsormr.Acropora
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Acropora
By Midgardsormr.Acropora 2009-01-27 16:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hypnotizd said:
So here I am sitting at work lurking through a few forums and I am just cracking up at this gimp poster making a new post. I've been to about 100-150 forums and this was the absolute worst post ever. I will not mention the poster's name. I just think it was hilarious.

pwned?
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Server: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-01-27 16:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

/cryslaughing
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-27 16:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

<Wooooodum> Congratulations!

hehe might as well fill it in for woody
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-27 16:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

If we're just doing this for the lols that one thing, it'd be stupid to expect a reason out of any poster for why they wrote X, Y and Z.

However on the slight chance that an explanation might be given... What was done poorly that could have been improved? It's one thing to just bash and laugh it's quite another thing to actually help the situation. If the THF was so bad, I'll guess he/she/it was kicked from pearl for the atrocities committed. If not you're friend is bound for more frustration as she'll have to keep working with this person.
 Asura.Srcibbles
By Asura.Srcibbles 2009-01-27 16:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
If we're just doing this for the lols that one thing, it'd be stupid to expect a reason out of any poster for why they wrote X, Y and Z. However on the slight chance that an explanation might be given... What was done poorly that could have been improved? It's one thing to just bash and laugh it's quite another thing to actually help the situation. If the THF was so bad, I'll guess he/she/it was kicked from pearl for the atrocities committed. If not you're friend is bound for more frustration as she'll have to keep working with this person.

/comfort

You'll do better next time bud! I'll be there watching.

P.S. I didn't mention the scorpions I just thought the guy pulling the gears made my day he brought a smile to my face and reminded me of all my Salvage runs.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-27 16:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I think its for lol Malekith, isnt the person who made this thread banned from the game for the Dupe? so think he was just making jokes? O.o
 Asura.Srcibbles
By Asura.Srcibbles 2009-01-27 16:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
I think its for lol Malekith, isnt the person who made this thread banned from the game for the Dupe? so think he was just making jokes? O.o

The person was temp banned I am in the process of moving servers and I got to keep all my gear! I got a vacation and my gear back.
 Asura.Farmdog
user: Farmdog
By Asura.Farmdog 2009-01-27 16:56:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Congrats on making it back. Then why do you have to change servers now?
 Asura.Srcibbles
By Asura.Srcibbles 2009-01-27 17:00:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Farmdog said:
Congrats on making it back. Then why do you have to change servers now?

My LS got ripped apart and my name is probably tainted its time to find a new home and new friends. I have got a couple fellow temp banners together and we'll be forming a new LS when we find a new home.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-27 17:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

So now that we've confirmed it was me, as I thought it was since this thread was posted minutes after my salvage run. Lets get a few things straight.

1) I was recruited on the basis of my other jobs, I did not advertise my thf

2) I'm leveling thf for my personal use, to farm with only.

3) I was asked to come for TH, not on the basis of my pulling ability. I realize that thieves pull BUT as you'll see below...

4) I make no claim to being a great puller. A blind monkey makes a better puller than me especially since I'm a console player without access to the extra bells and whistles offered by windower. I can only guess at distances and if that's phail well that's too damn bad.

5) For my first time, I wound up pulling only 3/10 gears in Bhafflau Remmnants. Sadly we only managed to kill 1 of those 3. 2 gears spammed self-cures and then warped. Additionally, I managed to cleanly pull the Archaic chariot. YET DESPITE ALL THAT PHAIL... we got the boss down to 7%. Obviously we lost, but for a first time run with peeps who'd never worked together before, it was a damn good effort.

6) Last point but more like a bonus than anything else. I went in there on the job at level 72 just to help out otherwise we'd have had no run. It's not like my set goal was to MPK everyone and die a bunch of times. I'm trying to ding 75 here not retrace old footsteps.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-01-27 17:10:56
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Srcibbles said:
My LS got ripped apart and my name is probably tainted its time to find a new home and new friends. I have got a couple fellow temp banners together and we'll be forming a new LS when we find a new home.

I'm curious what you're gonna call it. Somehow this reminds me of this one high school in the middle of Washington state that was literally right next to a prison. I wonder if their team name was "The Inmates"
 Asura.Srcibbles
By Asura.Srcibbles 2009-01-27 17:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
So now that we've confirmed it was me, as I thought it was since this thread was posted minutes after my salvage run. Lets get a few things straight. 1) I was recruited on the basis of my other jobs, I did not advertise my thf 2) I'm leveling thf for my personal use, to farm with only. 3) I was asked to come for TH, not on the basis of my pulling ability. I realize that thieves pull BUT as you'll see below... 4) I make no claim to being a great puller. A blind money makes a better puller than me especially since I'm a console player without access to the extra bells and whistles offered by windower. I can only guess at distances and if that's phail well that's too damn bad. 5) I only wound up pulling 3/10 gears in Bhafflau Remmnants. Sadly we only managed to kill 1 of those 3. 2 gears spammed self-cures and then warped. Additionally, I managed to also get the Archaic chariot. YET DESPITE ALL THAT PHAIL... we got the boss down to 7%. Obviously we lost, but for a first time run with peeps who'd never worked together before, it was a damn good effort. 6) Last point but more like a bonus than anything else. I went in there on the job at level 72 just to help out otherwise we'd have had no run. It's not like my set goal was to MPK everyone and die a bunch of times. I'm trying to ding 75 here not retrace old footsteps.

You don't have to defend yourself, it was funny. I've seen worse runs. I just know you are on these forums all the time so that's the only reason I created the thread. I knew you would read it. I knew you'd reply and give me something to do for a few minutes lol.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-27 17:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have to defend anything... just giving people the whole story. Irrational or just conclusions can be drawn from what I wrote.

I knew exactly what the story was from the minute I saw the thread. I let you take the bait and out me. Since I didn't immediately get all defensive and pissed off at the mockery. If anything I was asking for pointers, which you don't want to give so I guess you can keep watching on Blondebomb or Baroomy's screens or whoever it was for more fun. Sadly they're the one's who'll have to keep suffering until I get better or someone else steps up.

So enjoy the lulz and now that you've had your break, I guess you can go back to masturbation or whatever it is you normally do for fun since you have all these free minutes to kill and all...
 Asura.Srcibbles
By Asura.Srcibbles 2009-01-27 17:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith said:
I don't have to defend anything... just giving people the whole story. Irrational or just conclusions can be drawn from what I wrote. I knew exactly what the story was from the minute I saw the thread. I let you take the bait and out me. Since I didn't immediately get all defensive and pissed off at the mockery. If anything I was asking for pointers, which you don't want to give so I guess you can keep watching on Blondebomb or Baroomy's screens or whoever it was for more fun. Sadly they're the one's who'll have to keep suffering until I get better or someone else steps up. So enjoy the lulz and now that you've had your break, I guess you can go back to masturbation or whatever it is you normally do for fun since you have all these free minutes to kill and all...

Ill soon be back to successful Salvage runs where I get a BRD to pull those gears and I know what my team members are good and bad at and I know who should pull and who shouldn't and we get 10/10 on gears.
 Shiva.Phioness
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-01-27 18:05:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Woohoo time to flame Scrabbles

1. Still not mentioning name cause he's coward.

2. Switching servers because he's now a coward+1.

3. Bagging on other people because .... well he's just a soppy recycled douchebag with nothing better to do besides trash on other folks and masturbate to pictures of mithra in salvage gear (or one of his family members)

I got a lame idea ... lets create a "Scrabbles (no I in douchebag) the Cowardly Snatchface" forum.

I am going to college right now gonna be back on game in 2 months, but one thing I haven't missed about the game is people who bag on others playing skills. It's a game, we are all human, and no one is perfect. Even the infamous cheater Minidragon got smoked recently so lighten the fook up.
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-01-27 19:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The worst puller is better than the best duper!
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2009-01-27 20:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Srcibbles said:

I'm curious what you're gonna call it. Somehow this reminds me of this one high school in the middle of Washington state that was literally right next to a prison. I wonder if their team name was "The Inmates"

<LMSeventeen> sounds about right.
 Carbuncle.Shutupanddie
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Shutupanddie 2009-01-28 21:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hypnotizd said:

LMFAO /tears. That was great. Not to try to latch on to the comment. But, it was funny =)
 Asura.Tagg
user: Tagg
By Asura.Tagg 2009-02-19 08:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shutupanddie said:
Hypnotizd said:

LMFAO /tears. That was great. Not to try to latch on to the comment. But, it was funny =)

XD I started laughing when I saw that post also rofl. pwned
 Shiva.Tigris
user: Bour
By Shiva.Tigris 2009-02-19 08:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Vegetto said:
The worst puller is better than the best duper!

Take THAT!
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-02-19 09:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Necro much? <.<
 Garuda.Antipika
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-02-19 11:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Srcibbles said:
So here I am sitting next to my friend watching her go on a Salvage run in Bhaflau Remnants and we are just cracking up at this gimp THF trying to pull gears. I've been on about 100-150 Salvage runs and she has been on just as many and this was the absolute worst pull job ever. I will not mention the THF's name. I just think it was hilarious.

In bold : Things that are relevant to my {interest}s.

Ok where are the pics now ?
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-02-19 18:44:27

who me?!
 Asura.Moonglow
user: Moonglow
By Asura.Moonglow 2009-02-27 19:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Malekith
Malekith said:
So now that we've confirmed it was me, as I thought it was since this thread was posted minutes after my salvage run. Lets get a few things straight.

6) Last point but more like a bonus than anything else. I went in there on the job at level 72 just to help out otherwise we'd have had no run. It's not like my set goal was to MPK everyone and die a bunch of times. I'm trying to ding 75 here not retrace old footsteps.

Malekith... dont feel bad for actually doing something for some one else... regardless of how well or badly it went... you doing something for others with out thinking about yourself first is FAR more then 99% of the people on this server does. Regardless of sucess or failure its ALWAYS better to have some one willing to help because they care/want to, then to do it for thier own personal wants or greed. Good work!
 Garuda.Pastor
user: Pastor
By Garuda.Pastor 2009-02-27 19:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Srcibbles said:

If the THF's new to pulling in Salvage cut em some slack if there are not then hehe
 Shiva.Ethereal
user:
By Shiva.Ethereal 2009-02-27 19:41:40

Hypnotizd said:

This.
First Page 2