Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » How do we get the new Empyrean Armor
How do we get the new Empyrean Armor
 Asura.Chefm
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Chefm
By Asura.Chefm 2010-09-09 08:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I think most of us are woundering where do we when start with the new Empyrean Armor. You can go to
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Category:Empyrean_Armor
And on wiki there have most of where each job can get there starter gear. The NQ. The gear cost again 20k-40k, I am unsure about that, u may correct me below.

After that u have to take it to Mr. Blue the new Magian Moogle, and get the Trial # to upgeard to a +1. But like all Trails we have a quest, and knowing SE there not going to make it easy...
Each Set of armor for the +1 asks for 8 (What ever name of armor) Seals : legs,feet,or head.
Where do we find these Seals. Comment below and let start getting the word out.

For the +2 , There also another trail for it. and SE maken the gear as bomb as it is.. made it mostlike hard. This Trail u need 6 Stones,or Coins of Blances, Vision or Voyage. I didnt have all the time in the wworld to look at all of them and check if the +2 trail as more or differnet items needed.

So leave a comment and correct me or update this . Let get the word out .
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Vidian
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Vidian
By Gilgamesh.Vidian 2010-09-09 08:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Last night i bumped into a npc in misareaux coast that sold leg pieces for resistance credits. i did 1 quest that got me 30 credits and the gear cost 1000.

I think i saw somewhere that the seals for upgrades drop from NM's in new zones.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kanjirou
By Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou 2010-09-09 09:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Where are these quests for resistance credits?

Oh, and Mr. Blue has got to be the coolest new NPC ever. Speaks Japanese, English and Spanish, all mixed together? Hell yes. "Maybe you wanna do Trial ###?" MAYBE I DO.
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-09-09 09:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The items to upgrade to +1 come from abyssea quests, at least some of them. I finished a supply type quest in abyssea-vunkerl and got a sch upgrade piece. SCH0 though so tossed. lol. Got it from some Elvaan right in the starting camp, delivered a pocket sized packet to his boss.
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-09-09 10:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a patch for altanaviewer where we can see what the armor looks like?
 Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kanjirou
By Quetzalcoatl.Kanjirou 2010-09-09 10:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu said:
The items to upgrade to +1 come from abyssea quests, at least some of them. I finished a supply type quest in abyssea-vunkerl and got a sch upgrade piece. SCH0 though so tossed. lol. Got it from some Elvaan right in the starting camp, delivered a pocket sized packet to his boss.

...That's it? Seriously?

Holy crap. That's awesome.
 Asura.Chefm
Server: Asura
user: Chefm
By Asura.Chefm 2010-09-10 08:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

What quest?
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-10 08:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I fought an NM fly in miseraux that gave the smn and bst upgrade seals. It almost wiped us with one cursed sphere though lol

But yeah for the base ones 1 is gotten from cruor 1 from resistances credits and 1 from gold chest.

As far as gold chest it seems that it's based on mob. Like yesterday we got pld, drk and brd only from colibri but we got multiples of each. Droprate kinda sucky though. Like maybe 1/5-1/10 of the big gold chest might have it
 Alexander.Almostunsane
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Almostunsane 2010-09-10 08:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chefm said:
What quest?

Sounds like:
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/The_Boxwatcher's_Behest
 Phoenix.Juggalo
Server: Phoenix
user: Juggalo
By Phoenix.Juggalo 2010-09-10 08:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chefm said:
I think most of us are woundering where do we when start with the new Empyrean Armor. You can go to
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Category:Empyrean_Armor
And on wiki there have most of where each job can get there starter gear. The NQ. The gear cost again 20k-40k, I am unsure about that, u may correct me below.

After that u have to take it to Mr. Blue the new Magian Moogle, and get the Trial # to upgeard to a +1. But like all trails we have a quest, and knowing SE there not going to make it easy...
Each Set of armor for the +1 asks for 8 (What ever name of armor) Seals : legs,feet,or head.
Where do we find these Seals. Comment below and let start getting the word out.

For the +2 , There also another trail for it. and SE maken the gear as bomb as it is.. made it mostlike hard. This trail u need 6 Stones,or Coins of Blances, Vision or Voyage. I didnt have all the time in the wworld to look at all of them and check if the +2 trail as more or differnet items needed.

So leave a comment and correct me or update this . Let get the word out .

gdi I see this all the time... Even on Wiki, new TRIALS were being created and called Trails. How do people continuously do this?!

</rage>
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Server: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-09-10 10:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

In order to get AF3+1 and +2 you need to grind abyssea 5 times a week for 6 months. Hardcore etc.