Linkshell / Pearlsack / Linkpearl On Profiles

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Linkshell / Pearlsack / Linkpearl on Profiles
Linkshell / Pearlsack / Linkpearl on Profiles
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-01-24 18:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello!

On the linkshell community it lists which type of pearl a player has for that community; linkshell, pearlsack or linkpearl. This seems like quite an important snipet of information to keep from the profiles, especially for people browsing linkshell lists about joining, for example.

I think it would be lovely if we could browse someone's profile and learn their status within that linkshell from their profile, like we can their jobs, missions, etc. This information can easily be verified through the linkshell as it's already all on there.

It would be lovely if there was a little icon on the linkshell list pages, the ones that are loaded when you click on someone's shell on their profile.

It'd certainly help for contacting the right person :)
 Pandemonium.Alexanderofodin
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Alexanderofodin 2009-01-24 18:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I Think its a good idea if you was looking for a Sack or higher member for a pearl if your on Trial

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-01-24 18:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Mabrook said:
Ya that would a nice addition to the website but it's not possible because I think each character can only register to one FFXI Community Linkshell.

Even if it's possible for one linkshell it still wouldn't be 100% beneficial unfortunately.

I'm registered to five :x

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-24 18:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Most endgames have their own websites to register with. Some endgames don't even have a pearl setup for the ffxi fanbase website which this site uses for their source of information.

I know, because my endgame LS isn't on the list of possible LSs I could be "equipped" on my profile.
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2009-01-24 20:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Most endgames have their own websites to register with. Some endgames don't even have a pearl setup for the ffxi fanbase website which this site uses for their source of information.

I know, because my endgame LS isn't on the list of possible LSs I could be "equipped" on my profile.

I believe the purpose of this thread was to see if this idea was possible and if they would implement it into the website.

I'm pretty sure not everyone uses every feature on this website, but some do like the little extra features here and there.