TT kill AV
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Cerberus.Lightvision
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Lightvision 2010-08-29 17:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I'm pointing out my opinion on the matter of the AV kill.

you done this on your first post on this thread then ya could have moved on, but no, you shoot your mouth off at most of the people posting here

might wanna check it yourself Troll

here is where you fit in
Quote:
disrupting normal on-topic discussion
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-29 17:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

"Trolling is a kind of prank and a lost art form, full of failed attempts and people who don't even know what trolling is.
Merely being unpleasant is not trolling. Serial killers, dentists, IRS auditors, and so on are not trolls. Trolls do what they do to produce a reaction, not to be unpleasant for its own sake. Moreover, showing a disagreeing opinion with another party is not troll, no matter how much that other party tries to claim you're trolling. Being stupid or laughed at because of your own nature also is not trolling."
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-29 17:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

After watching the video.

Looks like a kirin zerg to me, but with perfect defense and a dancer.

Come level cap 85 a lot of more people will be killing AV

I wouldnt mind having a mars ring or that haste belt. They are still nice items to have. Not a mage or a rng, so not interested in those other items.
 Carbuncle.Maxz
Server: Carbuncle
user: LQCH6027
By Carbuncle.Maxz 2010-08-29 17:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

yea i watched the video. And when you said the War won the parse . Would a Relic (Scythe) drk maybe outparse them. Due to the added effect of cata. The dps would be higher no ? but congrats none the less
By bigdave78 2010-08-29 18:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I love to see my ls killing AV they also can kill PW
 Asura.Tamoa
Server: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2010-08-29 18:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Maxz said:
yea i watched the video. And when you said the War won the parse . Would a Relic (Scythe) drk maybe outparse them. Due to the added effect of cata. The dps would be higher no ? but congrats none the less

Myself and 2 other wars in my ls, all with Vermeil Bhuj, outparsed an Apoc drk.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-08-29 18:06:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Maxz said:

Non-relic wars seem to outparse Apoc drks on this
 Phoenix.Excelior
Server: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-29 18:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tamoa said:
Carbuncle.Maxz said:
Myself and 2 other wars in my ls, all with Vermeil Bhuj, outparsed an Apoc drk.

Generally sams and wars beat apoc drk for this because every job is capped haste /w dancer. The haste is really the only advantage drk has with apocalypse.
 Midgardsormr.Michelob
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Michelob
By Midgardsormr.Michelob 2010-08-29 18:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Maxz said:

DRK can still hold it's own on the fight but I would not recommend bringing more than one. Soul Eater still gives good damage output but AV will start to resist it if you have multiple DDs using SE.

That being said, an Apocalypse doesn't really bring much to the table in a capped haste situation, like others here have said.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-29 18:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Michelob said:
Carbuncle.Maxz said:
DRK can still hold it's own on the fight but I would not recommend bring more than one. Soul Eater still gives good damage output but AV will start to resist it if you have multiple DDs using SE. That being said, an Apocalypse doesn't really bring much to the table in a capped haste situation, like others here have said.

Mich is my future tarupocalypse brother <3
 Midgardsormr.Michelob
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Michelob
By Midgardsormr.Michelob 2010-08-29 18:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Mich is my future tarupocalypse brother <3

Working on it!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2010-08-30 00:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

grats tt, nice drop pool
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-08-30 01:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh my I see my gimp dnc in that ally O.o

and wtf with all that hate?
 Cerberus.Inglorion
user: Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-08-30 01:17:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Wtf people still play this game?!
 Cerberus.Avn
user: Avn68
By Cerberus.Avn 2010-08-30 01:20:34
Link | Quote | Reply

o.O My video made it in here! You guys like the song? :)
By Nabis 2010-08-30 02:09:40
Link | Quote | Reply

i woulda tanked that *** /dnc
[+]
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
Server: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-08-30 03:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

kirin burn with perfect defense and dnc, people should really stop posting AV threads , since now everyone is killing it with the strategy posted on bg forums, it's no srsr busness and i doubt SE nerfs it
 Cerberus.Quipto
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2010-08-30 03:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Loving the block feature...hating the fact I can still see his posts in quotes :\
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-08-30 03:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Quipto said:
Loving the block feature...hating the fact I can still see his posts in quotes :\

Actually he deleted all but his first and last posts. I wonder why.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-08-30 08:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
kirin burn with perfect defense and dnc, people should really stop posting AV threads , since now everyone is killing it with the strategy posted on bg forums, it's no srsr busness and i doubt SE nerfs it
sorry to correct you there, but not EVERY1 can kill it.Even if strat is posted, its something you can *** up easy.
And I can confirm x.x
 Asura.Miori
user: Miori
By Asura.Miori 2010-08-30 08:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vaness said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
sorry to correct you there, but not EVERY1 can kill it.Even if strat is posted, its something you can *** up easy.
And I can confirm x.x

Yeah, if anyone could kill it, everyone would be. Just having the smns/dnc's is not enough... you have to have the DD's that are strong enough to take it down in the short amount of time that you have. It took us 3 tries before we managed to kill it the first time.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 08:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Miori said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
sorry to correct you there, but not EVERY1 can kill it.Even if strat is posted, its something you can *** up easy. And I can confirm x.x
Yeah, if anyone could kill it, everyone would be. Just having the smns/dnc's is not enough... you have to have the DD's that are strong enough to take it down in the short amount of time that you have. It took us 3 tries before we managed to kill it the first time.

You can win with full perle gear.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-08-30 09:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Miori said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
sorry to correct you there, but not EVERY1 can kill it.Even if strat is posted, its something you can *** up easy. And I can confirm x.x

obviously
Pearl > anything
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 09:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Miori said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
obviously Pearl > anything

It really isn't that complicated to anyone who can do party invites and get perfect defense off. Having seen many SMNs fail to get 3 AFs at smn burn though....... Yea I can see HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE smns today having an issue.

Come to pheonix van!
 Asura.Kosmik
user: HydroFoxx
By Asura.Kosmik 2010-08-30 09:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I think everyone who kills AV should make a NEW thread about it.
Just because it seems to annoy the douchebags and haters. =)
At least it is something pertaining to the game unlike 15 or so of the topics I just saw in the Latest Forum Topics.
Much better use of forum space than all that.
Siren.Enternius said:
I don't think anyone cares about who killed AV or not at this point
And I'm quite sure they don't give a damn what you care or think.
boss99 said:
This thread has more point then the 100000 posts a day you provide to ***up every thread with pointless arguments
^this
Asura.Tamoa said:
I'll just repeat what others have said already, ignore the haters and the negativity. People bitching and whining like they were being forced to read this thread. Title says it all, you could have chosen to NOT click on it if you didn't want to read about an ls being happy they killed AV for the first time.
^this
Ragnarok.Anye said:
OKAY, really guys? The OP has every right to create threads regarding any subject in compliance with forum guidelines--which this thread happens to be.
^this

And last but certainly not least (and not really anything new LOL)
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Flion, you aren't debating. You sir, are trolling.

Grats to all AV slayers =)
[+]
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-08-30 09:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Miori said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:

It really isn't that complicated to anyone who can do party invites and get perfect defense off. Having seen many SMNs fail to get 3 AFs at smn burn though....... Yea I can see HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE smns today having an issue.

Come to pheonix van!

to do what? D:
Wear full pearl? wwwwww
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-30 09:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Miori said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
It really isn't that complicated to anyone who can do party invites and get perfect defense off. Having seen many SMNs fail to get 3 AFs at smn burn though....... Yea I can see HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE smns today having an issue. Come to pheonix van!
to do what? D: Wear full pearl? wwwwww

Obviously not.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-08-30 09:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Asura.Miori said:
Cerberus.Vaness said:
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
It really isn't that complicated to anyone who can do party invites and get perfect defense off. Having seen many SMNs fail to get 3 AFs at smn burn though....... Yea I can see HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE smns today having an issue. Come to pheonix van!
to do what? D: Wear full pearl? wwwwww

Obviously not.

lol
 Leviathan.Mikeh
Server: Leviathan
user: Mikeh
By Leviathan.Mikeh 2010-08-30 09:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jogiyat said:
If it makes any difference to you all, I guess we can at least claim we're the first EU LS to kill AV across all servers? I have no proof though, but would that make this thread ok now?

Europeans are pretty late to the game, being summer and all with our 6 weeks of vacation...

Nah, you're not, sorry :(

AV was killed by an EU LS about a week before you killed it.

Grats though, your drops absolutly owned ours :/