First Page 2 3 4 5
 Siren.Demetreos
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-08-28 17:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

darkmaffxi said:
sounds pretty terrible that you guys dont know much about nin.

how many of you have it leveled as a subjob? did you guys summoner burn nin or something?
QFT.

/thread.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-08-28 17:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nightbear said:
NIN <- as a whole job sub included~ Ele wheel unless used properly is a no more than a light show for the tarus~

now if you can handle a full MaB/Int set and use Futae for its ridicule 1 time use wait 3 min funcion . you can land 400~600 SAN nukes then just *** back @ SE for making Futae such a useless function

Sooo, basically gear full int/mab so you can make (not even) a semi decent nuke every 3 minute?

Yeah, I guess I really dont know anything about nin.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-28 17:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-08-28 17:40:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i, myslef booted a nin for using the ele wheel in wajaom parties. when i booted him i get this tell "ty for letting me skill up ninjutsu" i blisted him and moved on ele wheel is fail in bird parties and thats that
[+]
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-28 17:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
your funny bro. your story wasn't even cool

Also I lvl'd NIN with all my ele tools/NI version/and did the wheel AND even geared Up my WS for max DMG and I still lost hate. Next time you party with a Ninjer just get a damn THF and passed lvl 60 have a DD sub THF only way for the ninja to hold hate like a champ honestly or have all the DDs hold back for a good 45s for him to build hate but thats slowing down the party

looking at your gear I see why.

Stop saying nin cant tank or you nin a thf to keep hate and so on.

Slap the mages and tell them to haste you.

I never used elemntal tools on nin, debuffs only. Blind and Slow mainly. after voke. + Enmity merits, hight breath mantle, haste gear for tp and accuracy, + enmity gear for voke, haste and evasion gear for when casting shadows. dorado sushi when not doing birds and crash sushi for birds. saving tp to weapon skill at start to get hate when not doing birds among other things.

If the dd know not to weapons skill right away or use stun or someshit before the nin gets to voke. that is one smart dd.

If the party kills fast then none of that matter, then the nin is just a voke ***. however if the party cant kill fast enough, because only one dd is geared well and the rest not so great.

I was surprised how many fail thfs there were that didnt know to trick attack dancing edge and when you told them what to do they looked at you and called you elitist or d/ced or still did what they felt like. I would rather have some other dd other than a thf unless the thf knows that to do.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-28 18:02:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I did ele wheel to figure out that its garbage. Hell yeah I don't have amazing gear on NIN I played this game for what? Max 1 year. Its not my main Job and like hell I would waste tons of gil on a party. I set up my own party and use the basics (debuffs/shadows/voke) I lvl'd to 75 with my buddy RDM(hase) to 75 so I had my haste up all the time. I got all my relic pieces minus the back/belt for my NIN and spent a some gil to gear it up but im not a l33t *** ninjer so your come back *I can tell from your gear* reply is invalid. I do my job with what I have and having a THF or /thf just made stuff that much smoother most of the time.
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-28 18:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

nin is more gear dependent and if you have critical and strength merits plus katana merits. those help a lot.

here is my gear for when I used to play

dont be hating on iota ring. i would rather have than then something with negative stats. I am not saying my gear was the best.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-28 18:11:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
I did ele wheel to figure out that its garbage.

"Kawahori-Ogi"=Deals wind damage to an enemy and lowers its resistance against ice

"Mizu-Deppo" = Deals water damage to an enemy and lowers its resistance against lightning.

It’s not garbage if you a have black mage in your party.
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-28 18:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

"Kawahori-Ogi"=Deals wind damage to an enemy and lowers its resistance against ice

"Mizu-Deppo" = Deals water damage to an enemy and lowers its resistance against lightning.

black mage in a bird party plus resist magic/reflect magic? I hope that black mage is healing people?

/wrist
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-28 18:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

darkmaffxi said:
black mage in a bird party plus resist magic/reflect magic? I hope that black mage is healing people?/wrist
Quote:

I don’t see on this quote mentioning about bird camp.

Try again.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-28 18:23:09
Link | Quote | Reply

everything=bird party for darkmaffxi
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-08-28 18:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

well in his defense, this is how ppl lv

18+ qufim (guess you can use your lol-ichi spells here so blm thunder does 34 dmg rather than 29)

35-54 E ron colibri(RDM)

54-59 lesser colibri(RDM)

59~73 colibri(RDM+reflect)

73~75 greater colibri(RDM+reflect)

or

SMN burn 8~80

or

Abyssea leech 30~80
[+]
 Asura.Nightbear
Server: Asura
user: Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2010-08-28 18:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Asura.Nightbear said:
NIN <- as a whole job sub included~ Ele wheel unless used properly is a no more than a light show for the tarus~ now if you can handle a full MaB/Int set and use Futae for its ridicule 1 time use wait 3 min funcion . you can land 400~600 SAN nukes then just *** back @ SE for making Futae such a useless function
Sooo, basically gear full int/mab so you can make (not even) a semi decent nuke every 3 minute? Yeah, I guess I really dont know anything about nin.

fail to see my sarcasm on futae~
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-08-28 18:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nightbear said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Asura.Nightbear said:
NIN <- as a whole job sub included~ Ele wheel unless used properly is a no more than a light show for the tarus~ now if you can handle a full MaB/Int set and use Futae for its ridicule 1 time use wait 3 min funcion . you can land 400~600 SAN nukes then just *** back @ SE for making Futae such a useless function
Sooo, basically gear full int/mab so you can make (not even) a semi decent nuke every 3 minute? Yeah, I guess I really dont know anything about nin.

Advocating the fail wheel and beeing sarcastic about futae in the same post, ofcourse I wont see the sarcasm.
 Asura.Myrrh
user: Myrrhic
By Asura.Myrrh 2010-08-28 18:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Hey kudos for at least labeling this thread what you thought it was, rather than "Player Warning".

I mean that, too.

Used to be a good candy bar...
 Asura.Myrrh
user: Myrrhic
By Asura.Myrrh 2010-08-28 18:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nightbear said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Asura.Nightbear said:

Anything that comes off of NB's keyboard is gold. *cough* <3
 Cerberus.Legatus
Server: Cerberus
user: Allegro
By Cerberus.Legatus 2010-08-28 18:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

OP is defeated. No use posting here anymore.
 Asura.Nightbear
user: Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2010-08-28 18:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

<3 Myrrrh :O
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-28 18:50:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

this entire Thread is about being in a party and ffxi party 90% of it is bird

also im no endgame Ninja

Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-08-28 18:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish there was a formula for how much damage San spells do.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I could get nearly 500 damage off each San spell, with +50ish INT, +20ish MAB, and HQ staves.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-28 21:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:

also im no endgame Ninja

So... 10% in abyssea?
 Carbuncle.Axle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-08-28 21:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure Drk can get alot of MaB and INT+ and some HQ staves... damn why don't they have nuking sets.

Nin ele NI = lvl 40-50 if your lvling old school, in other words no birds. lol
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-28 21:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

Still pretty bad, minimal enmity from it only to increase the likelihood of a BLM pulling hate from you. May as well keep meleeing it.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-08-28 22:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Still pretty bad, minimal enmity from it only to increase the likelihood of a BLM pulling hate from you. May as well keep meleeing it.

Are you saying your ninja skills suck on holding hate? Might as well tell every Sam to engage in battle within 1 minute.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-28 22:13:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Wat? Elemental wheel gives low CE, how in the hell does it help you keep hate over raw damage? May as well just melee and use DPS for enmity over weak nukes.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-28 22:33:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

also im no endgame Ninja

So... 10% in abyssea?

abyssea is a alternative so yup
 Leviathan.Maiyaa
Server: Leviathan
user: Maiya
By Leviathan.Maiyaa 2010-08-29 11:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

the CRAWLERS NEST low level sync party was set up poorly, to say the least. and this "fail ninja".... after seeing this on your page do you really have the right to complain? allow me

"Leviathan.Helix

Bismarck.Toabea
shitty ninja... dont ever party with him

Titan.Tails
Horrible ninja, do not party with this player"

LOL. Oh there's so much more i could say but im not. its not even worth it. I rest my case.

Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2010-08-29 11:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Maiyaa said:

the CRAWLERS NEST low level sync party was set up poorly, to say the least. and this "fail ninja".... after seeing this on your page do you really have the right to complain? allow me

"Leviathan.Helix

Bismarck.Toabea

Titan.Tails

LOL. Oh there's so much more i could say but im not. its not even worth it. I rest my case.

While this topic clearly fails, i'll point out that those comments were made AFTER he made this topic.
 Leviathan.Helix
Server: Leviathan
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-08-30 13:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Well f
Cerberus.Tidis said:
Leviathan.Maiyaa said:

"Leviathan.Helix

Bismarck.Toabea

Titan.Tails

While this topic clearly fails, i'll point out that those comments were made AFTER he made this topic.
First off troll....

lemme remind you i only post when i not playing which means i must be....Drinking!

Second...i came from remora...there was a Helix on this server before me and apparently he deleted his account...

Third...how the F can these ppl even know who I am...names are recyclable you know...

Fourth...I take leveling my jobs serious enough to ask questions, farm gil and camp gear...the original point of this thread was to nudge the "fail" nin into at least getting their spells and perhaps occasionally try using them. Heaven forbid you cast a spell that's twice the damage of the weak *** katanas we have at this lvl...

That said, I could give a fat rat's *** what you have to say...I was drunk when I posted that and I'm pretty close to that now...so please...continue with your bullsh*t, not even the same "Helix" here but thats fine...go for it....check the name D bag on search...Helix shows up on almost every server....your know it all troll is fail

what a dipsh*t...Douche bag and all of the above

I irritate the crap out of ppl...I know that...now this is where I must say to you..."ask me if I really care?"
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-30 13:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Helix. you need to get a job where you can smoke dat herb mayn.