Lucky you :/
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-01 09:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Both torrents have been uploaded to my site.

http://tehkrizz.net/Gaming.htm

As soon as my downloads are done, I will upload them.
Both patches have been uploaded.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-01 09:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

My client was unable to access the server for the update check. Anyone else having the same problem?
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-01 09:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
My client was unable to access the server for the update check. Anyone else having the same problem?

I am not having an issue :/ checked then went straight to login screen >.>
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-01 09:55:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

Same here.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-01 09:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

Alright, mine is working now. Turns out it was just a sign that my connection was about to go out on me. Go figure.
 Carbuncle.Khane
Server: Carbuncle
user: Khane
By Carbuncle.Khane 2010-09-01 10:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Along with the completion on investigation and correction of the critical issue, we have decided to begin FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test on Sep. 2, 2010 at 02:00 (GMT).

Starting on Sep. 2, 2010 at 02:00 (GMT), acquisition of registration code required for FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test will become available.

Fix0red
 Bismarck.Danz
Server: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-09-01 10:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

just tried registering for a key... was going great untill i put in my email... BAM! maintenance... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-01 10:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Khane said:
Quote:
Along with the completion on investigation and correction of the critical issue, we have decided to begin FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test on Sep. 2, 2010 at 02:00 (GMT).

Starting on Sep. 2, 2010 at 02:00 (GMT), acquisition of registration code required for FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test will become available.

Fix0red

Posted about 3 pages ago lol.
 Carbuncle.Khane
Server: Carbuncle
user: Khane
By Carbuncle.Khane 2010-09-01 10:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

damn >.< i only checked 1 page back lol ; ;
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-01 10:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Khane said:
damn >.< i only checked 1 page back lol ; ;

Don't worry about it bro, Every time I see it, it makes me giddy :D
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-09-01 10:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

ok. this question has been probably asked soo many times... but. being there been soo many updates. where is the most recent set of files (pre updated) game files i can download. and if its locked key too.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-01 10:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Danz said:
ok. this question has been probably asked soo many times... but. being there been soo many updates. where is the most recent set of files (pre updated) game files i can download. and if its locked key too.

Courtesy of Krizz
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-01 10:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Danz said:

Courtesy of Krizz
=D

Just note that until I get the 4.7GB file uploaded later today, the 'closed beta client' is the way to go.
By Fouludragon 2010-09-01 10:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I downloaded the complete client finally. I have two folders merged together onto my desktop folder: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Version and SquareEnix.

Where's the file that lets you go into the log in page? I lost that after I closed it from that huge download.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-01 11:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Fouludragon said:
I downloaded the complete client finally. I have two folders merged together onto my desktop folder: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Version and SquareEnix.

Where's the file that lets you go into the log in page? I lost that after I closed it from that huge download.
Have you actually installed the client?
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-09-01 11:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

why does SE have to make it so GD difficult... i just went trough the "application process" only to find out i made another SE account... and didn't get jack closer to ffxiv... i go to add that service to the newly made account it it still requests a key... what did i do wrong?

Edit: ahh.. i see what i did. i went to the ffxiv site and clicked the link to make an SE account. thought i was going through the application process. makes since why it wouldn't accept my email linked to my account lol... but still i don't see anywhere on that page where you acculy go to apply for ffxiv...
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-01 11:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Danz said:
why does SE have to make it so GD difficalt... i just went trough the "application process" only to find out i made another SE account... and didn't get jack closer to ffxiv... i go to add that service to the newly made account it it still requests a key... what did i do wrong?
You have to wait until this page gives you the option:
http://entry.ffxiv.com/

Which should be ~10 hours from now.
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-09-01 11:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

ahhh i see... that would make it imposable... lol
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-01 11:36:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, just to clear something up. Apparently if you download the file I have listed as 'closed beta client', you still have to install the 'open beta client'. Otherwise you won't have the registry settings and whatnot.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-01 11:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I just installed the open beta client lol.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-01 11:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
The whole purpose of the closed beta client download is to bypass updates. It only requires the 1.2GB one that way.

Edit: I'm about to add instructions to my page I guess.
By Fouludragon 2010-09-01 11:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Fouludragon said:
I downloaded the complete client finally. I have two folders merged together onto my desktop folder: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Version and SquareEnix. Where's the file that lets you go into the log in page? I lost that after I closed it from that huge download.

It updated the version for like a day since yesterday's long update. Square Enix account ready & and the direct home page for Square Enix beta registry. When the update was done I saw two double bars filling up green getting full then took me to the log in page.

But because I didn't registe its "key" (beta not open to the public yet) took me to the SE ID log in site to activate it with key.

So... In other words, I am having trouble finding the log in viewer on my two folders. When I click on the "FFXIV Login" a Caution sign comes up in Japanese language.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-01 11:45:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
The whole purpose of the closed beta client download is to bypass updates. It only requires the 1.2GB one that way.

So I should be cool without the closed beta client then? I'm pretty sure I downloaded a 4Gb torrent already.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-01 11:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

So I should be cool without the closed beta client then? I'm pretty sure I downloaded a 4Gb torrent already.

should be as long as your getting to the log in screen i'd imagine.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-01 11:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Yeah, you're good. If you see the sign in screen, no difference at that point.

Edit: Just to emphasize: If you download and install all the updates up to last night, the clients are on the same page. They're exactly the same at that point. Proof of that is the fact that today's update applies to both installations equally.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-01 11:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fouludragon said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Fouludragon said:
I downloaded the complete client finally. I have two folders merged together onto my desktop folder: Final Fantasy XIV Beta Version and SquareEnix. Where's the file that lets you go into the log in page? I lost that after I closed it from that huge download.

It updated the version for like a day since yesterday's long update. Square Enix account ready & and the direct home page for Square Enix beta registry. When the update was done I saw two double bars filling up green getting full then took me to the log in page.

But because I didn't registe its "key" (beta not open to the public yet) took me to the SE ID log in site to activate it with key.

So... In other words, I am having trouble finding the log in viewer on my two folders. When I click on the "FFXIV Login" a Caution sign comes up in Japanese language.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Version\ffxivboot.exe"

It should be in your start menu though.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-01 11:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I am, It would be just my luck to have it all DL'd, get my key then BAM! Can't let you do that starfox!

Anyone really excited at this point? I know people who were in the CB won't be, but I've got butterflies!
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-01 11:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I am, It would be just my luck to have it all DL'd, get my key then BAM! Can't let you do that starfox!

Anyone really excited at this point? I know people who were in the CB won't be, but I've got butterflies!

I am quite excited :D
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-01 11:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 216 217 218