I'm wtf is a peist doing outside of Camp Black Brush.... O.o
Looking for lunch?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 14:36:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Eiryn said:
Ok, got through all the product registration. Now I have a couple of questions...

1) Where do I find the code to get my hermes shoes for playing ff11?
2) I know I got a code for registering FF13 but it was a long time ago and I have no clue where I put it. Does anyone know any place other than my email I can find this?
1) There is no code, you just link your FFXI and FFXIV accounts under the same SE ID
2) It's gone. (probably anyways.)
 Titan.Eiryn
Server: Titan
user: Eiryn
By Titan.Eiryn 2010-09-22 14:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

/sigh issue after issue

1) Is anyone else having trouble getting the login page to load? I keep getting "The page cannot be displayed" message. It looks like it is trying to use my IE instead of Firefox.

2) Tried registering my product on my SE account(the one where you get points for registering games) and it said the code was expired...

I love opening day, lol
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-22 14:55:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, got signed in and everything. Got through the initial CS. Time for me to leave work though. If anyone needs help before I start posting again, just send me a PM.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 14:56:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Be glad, at least you CAN get error messages and problems, I'm still sitting here twiddling my thumbs staring at the wall..
 Ramuh.Tousou
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-22 15:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally in-game. Using the standard graphics stuff, so hopefully I won't have any problems.
 Sylph.Belmonth
Server: Sylph
user: Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-09-22 15:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Be glad, at least you CAN get error messages and problems, I'm still sitting here twiddling my thumbs staring at the wall..

Are you having issues with the Click and Buy thing? I find it odd, I just clicked on the verify on the other page and says they billed btw 1.00-1.99, and I haven't even checked since I'd have to call my bank or wait for the next statement which is what I'm doing.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 15:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Belmonth said:

Are you having issues with the Click and Buy thing? I find it odd, I just clicked on the verify on the other page and says they billed btw 1.00-1.99, and I haven't even checked since I'd have to call my bank or wait for the next statement which is what I'm doing.
No, waiting on the UPS dude.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-22 15:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Eiryn said:
Ok, got through all the product registration. Now I have a couple of questions...

1) Where do I find the code to get my hermes shoes for playing ff11?
2) I know I got a code for registering FF13 but it was a long time ago and I have no clue where I put it. Does anyone know any place other than my email I can find this?
1) There is no code, you just link your FFXI and FFXIV accounts under the same SE ID
2) It's gone. (probably anyways.)

1. Correct
2. Incorrect!

For the Code for your Asuran Armguards (FFXIII in game item) go to http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/serialcode/ps3.php (I imagine you can substite region and console where needed) and it should give you the code
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-09-22 15:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Anyone here on Rabanastre? >_> Selbina was supposed to be the server but we ended up moving to Rabanastre. XD Would love to add anyone here onto my Flist. :)

Catnipthief Leviathan
Added you. :)
On a side note: 2 things.
1) Anyone having problems with the movement speed on Hermes Shoes? Mine don't like to work. ;o
2) As an Archer I keep coming across a small, yet very critical bug. >.>; After engaging a "group" while bound by duty, after my initial attack a lot of times I have to completely disengage and re-target the mob or else it keeps giving me "That target is already engaged." errors where it won't allow me to attack. :x
By ShinkaEvolution 2010-09-22 15:18:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm umm having problem. I just downloaded ffxiv and chose continuous option under management and i cant get past the SQUARE ENIX icon after i log in to game. Has anyone else had this problem i seem to blackout blank screen after seeing the SE icon
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-22 15:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Anyone here on Rabanastre? >_> Selbina was supposed to be the server but we ended up moving to Rabanastre. XD Would love to add anyone here onto my Flist. :)

Catnipthief Leviathan
Added you. :)
On a side note: 2 things.
1) Anyone having problems with the movement speed on Hermes Shoes? Mine don't like to work. ;o
2) As an Archer I keep coming across a small, yet very critical bug. >.>; After engaging a "group" while bound by duty, after my initial attack a lot of times I have to completely disengage and re-target the mob or else it keeps giving me "That target is already engaged." errors where it won't allow me to attack. :x

What's your game name? or is it the same? I'll add you when I get back on, decided to setup my 360 controller (I mean it is the reason I bought it, so I am going to use it xD)
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 15:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

ShinkaEvolution said:
I'm umm having problem. I just downloaded ffxiv and chose continuous option under management and i cant get past the SQUARE ENIX icon after i log in to game. Has anyone else had this problem i seem to blackout blank screen after seeing the SE icon
press ESC twice and click skip?
By ShinkaEvolution 2010-09-22 15:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

It's still on the black screen idk what happened before i registered ffxiv it was fine and all i could get to the ffxiv startup screenwith options like watching store or creating characters
 Valefor.Cloudxi
user: Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-22 15:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

For the Code for your Asuran Armguards (FFXIII in game item) go to http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/ff13/serialcode/ps3.php (I imagine you can substite region and console where needed) and it should give you the code

hmmm it wont let me register ffxiv, anyone else have that problem? says the code is expired
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-09-22 15:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

What's your game name? or is it the same? I'll add you when I get back on, decided to setup my 360 controller (I mean it is the reason I bought it, so I am going to use it xD)
Its the same: Satoshi Iwahara. :)
 Ramuh.Mairah
user: Mairah
By Ramuh.Mairah 2010-09-22 15:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Cloudxi said:

hmmm it wont let me register ffxiv, anyone else have that problem? says the code is expired

I got the same thing. I was like wtf I just opened this lol.
By ShinkaEvolution 2010-09-22 15:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm guessing the blackscreen means i need to update something? This is annoying going all the way through the update then registering code only to get this **** :((
By ShinkaEvolution 2010-09-22 15:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

DISREGARD!!! I managed to get through the blackness by pressing up arrows and down arrows on keyboard lol i pressed them so hard i broke my fingernail.. i'll need a linkshell soon same char name Amaya Namida i'm wondering if i should go hume or taru ? help me choose!
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-22 16:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Less than an hour and I already hit Rank 6 PL 5. Hell yeah for Levequests.

Guess I'll spend the rest of the evening Mining for random Mats. Any word on whether SE put in the AH or improved the Retainer system?
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-09-22 16:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Installing FFXIV, will make the linkshell when I can. Starting in Ul'Dah.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-22 16:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I sure hope there will be a CS replay thing. I totally need to get a SS of my sexy *** aiming a gun gangsta.
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-09-22 16:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else having issues with Hermes' Shoes? :\
By Flionheart 2010-09-22 16:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be on tomorrow >.>

I'll be in Ul'Dah.
 Asura.Tristean
Server: Asura
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-22 16:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I used mine for the 15 mins... or the peiste NM that killed me made them go broke
First Page 2 3 ... 213 214 215 ... 216 217 218