XIV Open beta August 31st
First Page 2 3 ... 208 209 210 ... 216 217 218
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 08:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Cloudxi said:
Anyone know if gamestop will have the game when they open or should i wait for the UPS delivery guy??
If you pre-ordered it for delivery to your house, then you have to wait for the UPS guy regardless, it doesn't go to the store first then your house, it goes from their warehouse to your house.
 Valefor.Cloudxi
user: Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-22 08:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Valefor.Cloudxi said:
Anyone know if gamestop will have the game when they open or should i wait for the UPS delivery guy??
If you pre-ordered it for delivery to your house, then you have to wait for the UPS guy regardless, it doesn't go to the store first then your house, it goes from their warehouse to your house.

I pre-ordered for in store pickup
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 08:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Cloudxi said:
Valefor.Cloudxi said:

Then why would you wait for the UPS guy?
 Valefor.Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-22 08:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Cloudxi said:
Valefor.Cloudxi said:

Yeah what i ment to say was would i have to wait for there UPS guy to come or would it be there when they open ^^ lol should of clarified
 Valefor.Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-22 09:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Cloudxi said:
Valefor.Cloudxi said:
Valefor.Cloudxi said:

Yeah what i ment to say was would i have to wait for there UPS guy to come or would it be there when they open ^^ lol should of clarified

Scratch all this, i called and they have it now, going to pick it up now ^^
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-22 09:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Friend just picked my copy up! it'll be at my house in less then 10 minutes!!
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-22 09:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lucky SOBs. Mine is still out for delivery.

Edit: I already installed on my laptop with the ISO and patch files that I posted up last night. As soon as I link my code to my account, I should be able to play on my laptop. I'll also be remotely installing it via CD (to test the patch files on the US version as well) to my desktops.
By Flionheart 2010-09-22 09:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably won't have mine till tomorrow. oh well gives me time to download the patches I suppose.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 09:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:

Edit: I already installed on my laptop with the ISO and patch files that I posted up last night. As soon as I link my code to my account, I should be able to play on my laptop. I'll also be remotely installing it via CD (to test the patch files on the US version as well) to my desktops.
Mine's out for delivery too.. Hope I don't miss the UPS guy
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-22 09:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:

Mine's out for delivery too.. Hope I don't miss the UPS guy
I'm actually 80 miles away from my house, but my wife will be there to get mine. I won't be home until this afternoon (hence my installing remotely).
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 09:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

No one's in the front room to hear when the guy gets here =/ I hope I don't miss it... They usually just leave packages on my doorstep, but I bet this will be the one time they won't.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-22 09:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

ShiniXIV said:
Not sure if anyone mentioned it already - We don't get the other pre-order bonus item with the CE version as some people suspected, only the onion helm :/
No tumbler (mug thing)?

I saw something about it in the other thread, but wasn't sure if it was confirmed.
 Sylph.Belmonth
Server: Sylph
user: Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-09-22 09:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
ShiniXIV said:
Not sure if anyone mentioned it already - We don't get the other pre-order bonus item with the CE version as some people suspected, only the onion helm :/
No tumbler (mug thing)?

I saw something about it in the other thread, but wasn't sure if it was confirmed.

Yup no tumbler for NA, and arghhhh there's no crossfire support yet gdi.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-22 09:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Belmonth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
ShiniXIV said:
No tumbler (mug thing)?

You personally tried the crossfire support?
 Sylph.Belmonth
Server: Sylph
user: Belmonth
By Sylph.Belmonth 2010-09-22 09:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
ShiniXIV said:
No tumbler (mug thing)?

I get choppy performace with crossfire on, and just tried disabling it and I got a total improvement over crossfire, smoother.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-22 09:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply

ShiniXIV said:
I meant the ingame bonus items. Flion said we would get the onion helm and the goggles from the standard edition pre-orders, but we don't. Might need to pre-order the standard one now too... >_>
Oh, well it was clarified a while back that the CE wouldn't get the goggles.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-22 09:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Belmonth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Sylph.Belmonth said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
ShiniXIV said:
No tumbler (mug thing)?

I get choppy performace with crossfire on, and just tried disabling it and I got a total improvement over crossfire, smoother.
Good to know. Going to add it to my FAQ.
 Phoenix.Ailoki
Server: Phoenix
user: Xenophire
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-09-22 09:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Had mine pre-ordered for a month and turns out, I don't have the money for it. So much for my Hermes Sandles. -_______-; Have fun, don't know when I'll be joining you.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-22 09:39:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Installing!
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 09:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

ShiniXIV said:
Krizz, do you know how retainers work? Or anyone else? I remember reading you get your first one 'free' but I don't see options for creating one and whatnot >_<
In the adventurers guild is where you hire them, after you hire one there's a bell somewhere in there where you can summon him to put stuff on him, if you actually want to sell ***with him, you have to go into the markets and summon him, they don't just automatically appear there.
 Titan.Eiryn
Server: Titan
user: Eiryn
By Titan.Eiryn 2010-09-22 09:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

ShiniXIV said:
Krizz, do you know how retainers work? Or anyone else? I remember reading you get your first one 'free' but I don't see options for creating one and whatnot >_<

In the tavern you start in, there is a NPC behind the counter that will set up your retainer when you speak to them.
 Titan.Eiryn
By Titan.Eiryn 2010-09-22 09:42:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Had mine pre-ordered for a month and turns out, I don't have the money for it. So much for my Hermes Sandles. -_______-; Have fun, don't know when I'll be joining you.

Hermes sandals are for people that play ff11 and ff14, so if you have accounts on both you will get them even if your start time is delayed.
 Titan.Eiryn
By Titan.Eiryn 2010-09-22 09:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:

I'm actually 80 miles away from my house, but my wife will be there to get mine. I won't be home until this afternoon (hence my installing remotely).

I installed the .patch files, saw the folder I need to put the file in in your notes, but cannot find the folder. Am I missing a step for installing remotely?
 Phoenix.Ailoki
Server: Phoenix
user: Xenophire
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-09-22 09:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Eiryn said:
Phoenix.Ailoki said:

Hermes sandals are for people that play ff11 and ff14, so if you have accounts on both you will get them even if your start time is delayed.
What was the pre-order bonus then? Onion Helm is a CE bonus, right?
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-22 09:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Got my Onion Helm and Asuran Armguards code registered, but the right of passage thing I keep getting an error :/
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-22 09:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Eiryn said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

I installed the .patch files, saw the folder I need to put the file in in your notes, but cannot find the folder. Am I missing a step for installing remotely?
First Page 2 3 ... 208 209 210 ... 216 217 218