Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 09:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Ferusio said:
i cant get on beta site even tho ive registered and recived my key via email.

It let me on to the log in screen, but won't let me log in.
By Izey 2010-09-07 09:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Izey said:
Izey said:
Hmmm I'm running this on my Laptop now runs kinda slow =\ Imma try it on my Desktop if i ever get it to run the dam Wireless Netgear adapter properly -_-; If it doesnt run good looks like Imma end up buyin a new computer pfft
So I got the "Wire" -.0 Anyway... I downloaded the client for FFXIV and installed it... when I click on the FFXIV icon on my Desktop to download the game... All I get is "an error occured... this s@#% needs to close" =( So can you not download this on windows xp....? Any suggestions?

Idk, I downloaded the client Krizz linked to and upon opening "Final Fantasy XIV Beta has stopped working."

Q.Q; this sucks... I dont wanna have to get new hardware for this -.-;
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 09:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Izey said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Izey said:
Izey said:
Hmmm I'm running this on my Laptop now runs kinda slow =\ Imma try it on my Desktop if i ever get it to run the dam Wireless Netgear adapter properly -_-; If it doesnt run good looks like Imma end up buyin a new computer pfft
So I got the "Wire" -.0 Anyway... I downloaded the client for FFXIV and installed it... when I click on the FFXIV icon on my Desktop to download the game... All I get is "an error occured... this s@#% needs to close" =( So can you not download this on windows xp....? Any suggestions?
Idk, I downloaded the client Krizz linked to and upon opening "Final Fantasy XIV Beta has stopped working."
Q.Q; this sucks... I dont wanna have to get new hardware for this -.-;

I'll wait till March.. I'm tight with my money.. I'm still arguing with myself on going and getting carburetor cleaner for like $6 so my jeep will... y'know... run.
By Kittyanna 2010-09-07 09:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You will probably have to. I did too.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 09:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Kittyanna said:

Carburetor cleaner?
By Izey 2010-09-07 09:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

lame >.<
By Kittyanna 2010-09-07 09:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Kittyanna said:

Carburetor cleaner?

I wasn't talking about that :)
 Phoenix.Oumura
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-09-07 09:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:

is this Ul'dah or Gridania area? I can't think this early in the morning ><
This is actually the track that plays just outside Limsa Lominsa in the La Noscea region.
(Late response.)
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 09:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Kittyanna said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Kittyanna said:
Carburetor cleaner?
I wasn't talking about that :)

Oh.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-07 10:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of machines have problems with crashing as soon as the client is opened. It has nothing to do with the client being from my site. The normal problem is video drivers not being the latest version. Update that, and 70% of the time, the problem is solved. If that doesn't solve your problem (one of my desktops does this), then you have to find other solutions.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-07 10:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:

is this Ul'dah or Gridania area? I can't think this early in the morning ><
This is actually the track that plays just outside Limsa Lominsa in the La Noscea region.
(Late response.)
I knew it sounded familiar xD

also
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 10:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
A lot of machines have problems with crashing as soon as the client is opened. It has nothing to do with the client being from my site. The normal problem is video drivers not being the latest version. Update that, and 70% of the time, the problem is solved. If that doesn't solve your problem (one of my desktops does this), then you have to find other solutions.

I have some weak video card, the client is fine, my PC just doesn't seem to handle it.

It's NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
 Hades.Ferusio
Server: Hades
user: Ferusio
By Hades.Ferusio 2010-09-07 10:29:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Hades.Ferusio said:

this is basicly the same problem im having ive entered the code into SE services and have the link to beta web site when i try log in it wont let me enter to get the client. anyone have any ideas
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 10:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Ferusio said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Hades.Ferusio said:
this is basicly the same problem im having ive entered the code into SE services and have the link to beta web site when i try log in it wont let me enter to get the client. anyone have any ideas

I mean it won't let me log into my SE account to even get a key code.
 Valefor.Azaline
Server: Valefor
user: azaline28
By Valefor.Azaline 2010-09-07 10:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sooo i sign into ffxiv beta and my characters missing again =/ did the same thing yesterday and i had to remake!this happening to anyone else? D= (i know SE said that it may happen and we would have to make them again) didn't think it would keep happening~
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 10:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Azaline said:
Sooo i sign into ffxiv beta and my characters missing again =/ did the same thing yesterday and i had to remake!this happening to anyone else? D= (i know SE said that it may happen and we would have to make them again) didn't think it would keep happening~

I really wanna help, since you seem to be female, but I have no idea on how to solve your problem.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-07 10:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Azaline said:
Servers are most likely down.

i think there's a maintenance right now.
 Valefor.Azaline
By Valefor.Azaline 2010-09-07 10:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Valefor.Azaline said:

I really wanna help, since you seem to be female, but I have no idea on how to solve your problem.

Lol erm ty for wanting to help xD~
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-09-07 10:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Maintenance 9-12 PDT :(

Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 10:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Azaline said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Valefor.Azaline said:

You look kinda like Boxxy, only prettier.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-07 10:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
Maintenance 9-12 PDT :(

I won't be on til 11pm EST anyways =(
maybe not til tomorrow ;-;
which means i will has anima to teleport =D!

@Kojo
/facepalm
 Valefor.Azaline
By Valefor.Azaline 2010-09-07 10:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Valefor.Azaline said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Valefor.Azaline said:

>_> oh god noooooooooooooo
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 10:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Azaline said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Valefor.Azaline said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Valefor.Azaline said:
>_> oh god noooooooooooooo

No, it's a good thing!
By Darkwizard 2010-09-07 11:00:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Azaline said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Valefor.Azaline said:

There was server roll back yesterday that may have cuz your char to disappear. Sunday night Trabia crashed badly.

For those of u have low end computer here my specs that i run FF14

P4 2.8HT Geforce 7300GT 512
DDR 400 3GB ram
SATA 320 HD
Windows Vista sp2

also note I'm not using latest Geforce 7300gt Driver since it put my comp into different graphic mode and says my monitor don't support this mode. I also score 254 on benchmark, in close beta i got 30+ fps.

So it maybe possible for u to run game
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 11:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkwizard said:
Valefor.Azaline said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Valefor.Azaline said:
There was server roll back yesterday that may have cuz your char to disappear. Sunday night Trabia crashed badly. For those of u have low end computer here my specs that i run FF14 P4 2.8HT Geforce 7300GT 512 DDR 400 3GB ram SATA 320 HD Windows Vista sp2 also note I'm not using latest Geforce 7300gt Driver since it put my comp into different graphic mode and says my monitor don't support this mode. I also score 254 on benchmark, in close beta i got 30+ fps. So it maybe possible for u to run game

When it comes to PC components, I might as well be looking into the human brain, it's just a bunch of gobbledygook to me. >.>
By Darkwizard 2010-09-07 11:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Darkwizard said:
Valefor.Azaline said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Valefor.Azaline said:
There was server roll back yesterday that may have cuz your char to disappear. Sunday night Trabia crashed badly. For those of u have low end computer here my specs that i run FF14 P4 2.8HT Geforce 7300GT 512 DDR 400 3GB ram SATA 320 HD Windows Vista sp2 also note I'm not using latest Geforce 7300gt Driver since it put my comp into different graphic mode and says my monitor don't support this mode. I also score 254 on benchmark, in close beta i got 30+ fps. So it maybe possible for u to run game

When it comes to PC components, I might as well be looking into the human brain, it's just a bunch of gobbledygook to me. >.>

OK KOJO in layman terms your computer specs u posted a few pages back seem way faster than mines.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 11:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkwizard said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Darkwizard said:
Valefor.Azaline said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Valefor.Azaline said:
OK KOJO in layman terms your computer specs u posted a few pages back seem way faster than mines.

Oh, ok, thx for the translation, lol.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-07 11:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bout damn time.. "We are starting maintenance now" 15 mins later "Server error"
 Bismarck.Danz
Server: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-09-07 11:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

same...
loged in for 30 seconds.. *boot!*
 Hades.Ferusio
Server: Hades
user: Ferusio
By Hades.Ferusio 2010-09-07 11:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

SE are spaztics sent me link to NA tester site not the EU one.
First Page 2 3 ... 163 164 165 ... 216 217 218