Looking To Buy A Behemoth Tongue...

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » looking to buy a behemoth tongue...
looking to buy a behemoth tongue...
By Scarmiglione 2010-08-23 15:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

ok, i have camped behemoth/king behemoth for 4 or 5 weeks now, i cant even remember how long its been, but the item has never dropped from behemoth, either from people helping me kill, or other people killing. and when king behemoth is killed, it is either already sold, or someone in the ls that killed it, needs it, or the ls wants a ridiculous amount of money, aka 5m for it, which is outrageous.

if any ls is willing to do a ks99, i will pay 1m for it, or more, price is negotiable. i am impatient and tired or waiting around. so if you can help, please send me a tell in game, thanks.
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-08-23 15:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

2M on gilga :)
By Scarmiglione 2010-08-23 16:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

heh, i would do it, but dont know anything about transferring over to another server, and i assume thats from king behemoth?
By Scarmiglione 2010-08-24 13:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

bump* willing to pay 2m for it, please help me out!
 Carbuncle.Nobusagi
Server: Carbuncle
user: Nobusagi
By Carbuncle.Nobusagi 2010-08-25 11:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

If your on carby then FlipsideLS can help u out to buy it just look us up on here and it will tell u who to contact.
By Scarmiglione 2010-08-25 11:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Nobusagi said:
If your on carby then FlipsideLS can help u out to buy it just look us up on here and it will tell u who to contact.

actually a few of your people were at behemoth's dominion 2 days ago after the maintenance, and your ls claimed behemoth, and i asked stam if he would sell and he said sure, if it dropped, but it didnt. he said you guys would sell for 1-2, depending on if there is other buyers. can you guys get it for me outside of killing the nm's?
 Carbuncle.Nobusagi
By Carbuncle.Nobusagi 2010-08-25 15:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

We do the KSNM 99 fight from time to time but that is sold from the orb holder and not from the LS so u would have to come up there when we do it and ask the orb holders themselves. They would also be the ones to work the price out with.
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2010-08-25 17:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

plan on doing any soon? sent billy and terria a tell but never got a reply...
 Carbuncle.Nobusagi
By Carbuncle.Nobusagi 2010-08-26 13:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I have not heard of us doing it anytime soon but if we do i will let you know and yea they were prolly afk.