| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Preluder
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2009-01-21 10:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, i have no problem viewing FFXIAH from my ipod or iphone. Not sure whats wrong with yours.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Rivers
Server: Asura
user: Rivers
By Asura.Rivers 2009-01-21 11:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm on my iPhone right now, it's perfect. If the text was larger you'd have to scroll just as much anyways. Just zoom in
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-21 13:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I know nothing about the iPhone in particular, but on my vx6800 PDA phone (Windows Mobile 6.0 or 6.1, can't remember which and doesn't matter) I just set up web pages not to be scaled down to fit entirely on the screen. Mobile versions work fine and display as the should (i.e., google, hotmail, etc) but zooming in and out constantly tended to be much more of a pain in the *** then just touch-scrolling around the screen. Of course, if there was a mobile version of ffixah, then that'd be cool as hell...

(btw, how do those web sites KNOW that you're on a mobile device? Does the OS send some sort of identifier to the web site or something? Pretty neat, at any rate...)

If only I could get friends list plus to work with it, for some reason the cookies won't work properly and when I try to log in it errors out. The vent status page works fine, as does ffxiah...so it's not too big of a deal for me atm, but I'd like to be able to send messages to peeps online from my phone...

Now if only there was some way to prevent the looks of disgust I get when checking my auctions on my phone with family and friends around lol ^^

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-21 14:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bartimaeus said:
I'll let you know what I come up with numbertwo, if you'd wanna take a look when it's done.

By all means! ^^
 Alexander.Dzian
Server: Alexander
user: Dzian
By Alexander.Dzian 2009-02-03 03:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

try http://mini.opera.com

mobile browser and a pretty good one. can alter image qualitys text sizes do a whole load of stuff and it scales ya pages down so you use a ton less bandwidth.

its a really nice browser for mobile devices. id recommend it and its free.