Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » Teal vs Genie
Teal vs Genie
 Fairy.Basilo
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-08-18 21:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Your results are misleading, soon as I saw the thunder 4 results, refer to mine for a more reliable comparison imo.
By Opehlia 2010-08-18 22:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Basilo said:
Your results are misleading, soon as I saw the thunder 4 results, refer to mine for a more reliable comparison imo.

Sorry if they are misleading, your results were more in-depth and higher lvl mobs, so that may have been better to test on. Was just putting what i tested when teal first came out, either way i hope it was somewhat helpful ^^;;;
 Quetzalcoatl.Opehlia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Opehlia
By Quetzalcoatl.Opehlia 2010-08-18 22:06:23
Link | Quote | Reply

..... and y it posted on midgard account idk lol sorry<.<
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-18 22:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Really alot of this is uncessary. The dmg formulas are accurate and mob int doesn't vary by huge amounts and it's effects on the the ratio between int and MAB on dmg doesn't change alot.

Also nekkid or near nekkid casting is unrealistic unless you plan on doing salvage on blm alot lol
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Opehlia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Opehlia
By Quetzalcoatl.Opehlia 2010-08-18 22:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

true ._. *slinks of too noob corner* continue prz><
 Fairy.Basilo
Server: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-08-18 22:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally didnt have a problem with you comparing teal saio and genie weskit with everything else unequipped the OP did ask for a comparison of the two and you just tried to help. Im only saying your results are misleading because the tier 4 comparison puts genie ahead of teal and you dont show tier 3s and its on too weak mobs. Whereas on testing ive done on ep slimes puts teal ahead of genie tier 4 and under and this goes for anything upto and including inc tough mobs as far as I know.
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Really alot of this is uncessary.

Probably a bit unncessary but I was doing trials anyway and the question was asked teal vs genie you pretty much nailed it in 2 or 3rd reply to op but alot of other crap was posted so I was just making it clear what you said was correct with actual damage results to compare both bodies.