Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-04 22:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
All I really wanted to say is that sure, there are a lot of good reasons to legalize it, but I don't believe it's illegal because of all the propaganda. I think there's more to it than we can think of.
Forgot propganda there are plenty of studies about harmful effects
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-08-04 22:54:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Agree, x amount should be tax free. y amount for selling should be taxed. Sound fair???
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 22:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Fairy.Spence said:
All I really wanted to say is that sure, there are a lot of good reasons to legalize it, but I don't believe it's illegal because of all the propaganda. I think there's more to it than we can think of.

Edit - I loved getting the giggles from my shroom tea lol

Its called money & racism. In order to learn why its illegal, why not learn about when it did become legal? And then we can go from there. Show me what you find, you're in for a treat.
they think everyone is going to start smoking the "Hashish" and assassinating people. that's the real reason they banned it.
>.>
<.<

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-04 22:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fairy.Spence said:
We still have debates every 10 years whether or not eggs are good for us. lol
Both. But using that is like saying omg we can't decide anything so everything is acceptable
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-04 22:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I may have my info wrong, since I don't have factual sources, but I believe I heard weed was criminalized during a presidential campaign because one of the president's political funders had competition with the hemp industry and it wasn't involving the actual smoking at all, but they used it as an excuse to ban it.

Could be totally wrong. feel free to link me to some real sources/stories though.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-08-04 22:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

At one time it was not illegal.
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-04 22:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

How many of you are high right now!? Because given who's posting here, I did not expect it to stay civil lol
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 22:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fairy.Spence said:
same exact thing on the flipside.
I have came to the conclusion that everything is harmful to an extent.
and smoking anything is harmful to you anyway.
Did you know that it is legal to take an illegal psychadelic called "DMT", they call it "Daime" and they give it to their children, scientific professionals have determined it allowed for that religion because they haven't found any harmful effects from it.
but hell dmt occurs naturally in your body and makes you trip balls so hell yea.
 Siren.Catabolic
Server: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-08-04 22:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

http://wcco.com/watercooler/amsterdam.brothel.marijuana.2.881432.html

I mistyped also. Technically Marijuana is illegal there. They just choose in most cases not to enforce the law. It all started late 2007. Amsterdam has been slowly taking cafes and sex shops out since then.

Personal experience also. My friend was stationed over there while he was in the Army and said the only people who got arrested on a regular basis were tourists who were abusing the substance and making *** of themselves in public. He also said the general opinion of the residents was disgust because its frowned upon to use it in public.

In regards to the driving situation. I'm merely saying with the way the laws are currently established marijuana won't be legalized. Not because I'm biased.(I'm pro legalization) They have no means to test if you are currently under the influence of the substance.

Yes they can make you piss. That will show them nothing though. It only points to the fact that you've done it within the past 8 weeks. (It can last in urine for up to 8 weeks, typically 3-4 though depending on individuals). A piss test would also result in numerous lawsuits against the state/government. Simple as this. Until they have a valid way to test your level of marijuana usage within a few hours time frame, the drug will not be legalized.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 22:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
I may have my info wrong, since I don't have factual sources, but I believe I heard weed was criminalized during a presidential campaign because one of the president's political funders had competition with the hemp industry and it wasn't involving the actual smoking at all, but they used it as an excuse to ban it.

Could be totally wrong. feel free to link me to some real sources/stories though.
sources as in family guy?
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
Server: Unicorn
user: Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-04 22:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fairy.Spence said:

Please share, and after you do, please put them in light in reference to other things we may know, for example, people like to show how marijuana is addicting, and how it has withdrawal effects, what they don't tell you is this addiction is on par with caffeine along with the withdrawal effects, so if you point something out thats negative, please put it in perspective as well, and lets see what we have here.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-04 22:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fairy.Spence said:
same exact thing on the flipside. I have came to the conclusion that everything is harmful to an extent. and smoking anything is harmful to you anyway. Did you know that it is legal to take an illegal psychadelic called "DMT", they call it "Daime" and they give it to their children, scientific professionals have determined it allowed for that religion because they haven't found any harmful effects from it. but hell dmt occurs naturally in your body and makes you trip balls so hell yea.
2 wrongs make a right?

And how have you come to this conclusion?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-04 23:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Please share, and after you do, please put them in light in reference to other things we may know, for example, people like to show how marijuana is addicting, and how it has withdrawal effects, what they don't tell you is this addiction is on par with caffeine along with the withdrawal effects, so if you point something out thats negative, please put it in perspective as well, and lets see what we have here.
Already downplaying it before even posted nice.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-04 23:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
How many of you are high right now!? Because given who's posting here, I did not expect it to stay civil lol

I only attack stupid people, so far I've either yet to see a stupid post or skipped over it while writing responses. I'm quite civil tbh, I just don't put up with stupidity.

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

sources as in family guy?

*** if I know, I could have been high watching family guy when they said some ***like that and then thought it was a real documentary. I watch both btw often lol.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 23:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fairy.Spence said:
same exact thing on the flipside. I have came to the conclusion that everything is harmful to an extent. and smoking anything is harmful to you anyway. Did you know that it is legal to take an illegal psychadelic called "DMT", they call it "Daime" and they give it to their children, scientific professionals have determined it allowed for that religion because they haven't found any harmful effects from it. but hell dmt occurs naturally in your body and makes you trip balls so hell yea.
2 wrongs make a right?

And how have you come to this conclusion?

I'm not sure what you mean...pretty much treat anything past same thing but on the flipside as just my drug-related ramblings.

what I am meaning is that there are a lot of studies supporting whatever cause each way, whomever pays the most wins IMO.
and whomever I mean the fact that pro-weed studies are probably not backed by X groups as much as anti-weed studies are.
always a spin going on somewhere when it comes to something like that.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-04 23:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fairy.Spence said:

I stated a fact, you don't believe its on par with caffiene? What did I do wrong here?

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-04 23:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

That picture is from the govt. NIDA national institute on drugs abuse.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-04 23:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fairy.Spence said:

I stated a fact, you don't believe its on par with caffiene? What did I do wrong here?

He's strawmanning instead of posting articles, don't bother. The only studies I have seen so far are backed by anti-weed or tobacco industries and heavily biased. It's also extremely hard to even test a drug that works so differently on each person.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-04 23:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Depends highly on dosage and person. Besides if the only thing wrong with it was addiction there wouldn't be much of an issue... until you couldn't get any easily lol
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-04 23:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I was wrong, look, caffiene is more addicting.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-04 23:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

He's strawmanning instead of posting articles, don't bother. The only studies I have seen so far are backed by anti-weed or tobacco industries and heavily biased. It's also extremely hard to even test a drug that works so differently on each person.
Yes I just happen to have all these articles favorited and am holding out till I can find one that you wont call a conspiracy

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-04 23:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Yes I just happen to have all these articles favorited and am holding out till I can find one that you wont call a conspiracy

CONSPIRACY! LIES! PROPAGANDA! SLANDER! BIAS!

For real though, you won't find one, not because I'm not reasonable, but because there are none that got the legal rights to obtain marijuana for testing and the funding for said tests WITHOUT a biased third party.
 Lakshmi.Dmnone
Server: Lakshmi
user: dmnone
By Lakshmi.Dmnone 2010-08-04 23:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

like anything else moderation is key and i drive stoned all the time the extra paranoia has saved me from many accidents that would have totaled my car from people who just absent mindedly changed lanes after making eye contact with me again there are people i know that change into a completely different person when high or drunk or even after a ice cold o'douls those people shouldn't touch anything mind altering whatsoever
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 23:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

We are discussing like adults because it's past the bedtime of anyone that would QQ this thread up.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-04 23:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
We are discussing like adults because it's past the bedtime of anyone that would QQ this thread up.

Score for my ego!
You mainly QQ it up in FFXI related threads.
or maybe you are just high at this time of day every day >.>
<.<
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19