Does Master +INT Have Any Effect On Spiritweaver?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Does Master +INT have any effect on Spiritweaver?
Does Master +INT have any effect on Spiritweaver?
 Asura.Baroma
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-07-23 02:24:44
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been bugging me as to why they would give PUPs mage gear and even on magian trial weapon for the pet MAB also has +INT on it. Maybe i need to stack some int gear and test it?

I think i remember a thread one time but wasnt sure what the conclusion was.
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-07-23 02:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Basically if the stats the master has over what the auto have effect overload as you put up maneuvers... example: master has 60base+10gear stat of INT and auto has 50base +7+7manuever stats that gives master 70 and auto 64... and it will lower the chance of overloading putting up a third manuever or prior manuevers... It does not effect at all the potency of the autos attack or anything... but just the chance for overload..
hope this helps
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-07-23 02:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

i think the ratio really needs to be +10 to autos stat for it to really help... but ill have to check on that and pm you later.. since its late... but do refer to above example for your adventuring
 Sylph.Jetu
Server: Sylph
user: Jetu
By Sylph.Jetu 2010-07-23 06:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

and also the reason for INT+ on the pet matt weapin is because it keeps it in line with every other magian weapons, they are all like that across all weapons