Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 3DS
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-22 19:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else going to be buying one?

For me (and this is incredibly rare) it's going to be a day one purchase. The game line up is awesome, The graphics are incredible and the 3D can be turned off (which is awesome, and pretty much convinces me it's not going to be 'too' gimmicky)

some SS.

Can't wait myself.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-07-22 19:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably not a day one purchase (well take that back, depends on when the college sends me my money)

but I know I will be getting one.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-22 19:06:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Probably not a day one purchase (well take that back, depends on when the college sends me my money)

but I know I will be getting one.

That's cool, by day one purchase, I mean buy as soon as physically possible lol.

I'm just hoping Paper mario is a release title.
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-22 19:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell *** yes I'm buying one. I've always been a mobile gaming fan and the 3DS is no exception. It looks fantastic so far. Will be a day 1 purchase without a doubt. I also hope Paper Mario is a release game. Spent so many nights playing it back then I loved it, lol.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-22 19:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Hell *** yes I'm buying one. I've always been a mobile gaming fan and the 3Das is no exception. It looks fantastic so far. Will be a day 1 purchase without a doubt. I also hope Paper Mario is a release game. Spent so many nights playing it back then I loved it, lol.

The dragon at the bottom of the pit of trials >.>
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-22 19:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Hell *** yes I'm buying one. I've always been a mobile gaming fan and the 3Das is no exception. It looks fantastic so far. Will be a day 1 purchase without a doubt. I also hope Paper Mario is a release game. Spent so many nights playing it back then I loved it, lol.

Omg /rage.

The Starfox remake better have online play. That game was, and still is amazing to this day.
 Ragnarok.Doluka
Server: Ragnarok
user: Doluka
By Ragnarok.Doluka 2010-07-22 19:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll probably get one too, either day 1 or within the first month.

I really hope that the MGS video they showed was just a tech demo and Kojima is actually working on a new title instead of just a port of Snake Eater...
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-22 19:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:

Omg /rage.

The Starfox remake better have online play. That game was, and still is amazing to this day.

Agree totally, the online gameplay was amazing on the 64. Starfox assault was awesome too.