New LS, Looking For Members, Check It Out.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » New LS, looking for members, check it out.
New LS, looking for members, check it out.
 Asura.Aust
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Aust101
By Asura.Aust 2010-07-21 15:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, I'm Aust on Ausra and I've been around a while now. Some of my close friends are aware that I was recently thinking of taking a break from the game. I've decided to take a diffrent path in this time of change in FFXI by creating a new Linkshell. Looking to have fun, and explore new possibilitys. 

There is one thing, and most important thing I wanna make clear to anyone even considering this linkshell. Do not join with any intrest in getting gear. There will be no wishlist, there will be no points. 

The LS will be a hybrid of a social/event LS. Probably not the type you're used too tho, we will do events for fun, not for any type of personal gain. No event is required, but will always be followed through regardless the ammount of members. Events will include KSNM, a static dynamis for the intent of Gil split between members, and HNMs. Not the HNM that will be camped (example hydra, and vrtra). Events will be held on Sunday and will be EU friendly. Our main focus durring the week currently will be new zone abys partys and exploring the zones. Attempting new NMs will follow. 

I'm asking anyone who has intrest in this LS, to put your ego aside and play the game for fun. Many people consider this game to be dying or dead. If that's the case, we have no reason to be greedy and selfish anymore. I'm looking for a good group of core players who are looking for the same thing. 

A few thing are required, or highly recommend. 

Two lvl 75+ jobs. 1 melée 1 Mage/MP friendly job (brd/whm)(cor)

Sky, Sea, Abys access.

Open dynamis schedual. 

The LS is pretty unconventional, but it's friendly to the causal player. And now days that's a lot of people. Please feel free to PM me here, or /tell me in game. I'm not looking for comments and replys on the forum.
 Asura.Rinkydink
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-07-22 04:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

question on this..

those who dont have access to say Sky, are you willing to help them get the access if that is the only thing that would restirct them access to your shell?

(ps.. you got a website running?)

reason im posting this here.. and not in a PM is because its a question a lot of people will think and also helps your post/recruitment drive ;)