Abyssea - Casual Or Hardcore ?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyssea - Casual or hardcore ?
Abyssea - Casual or hardcore ?
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21
 Cerberus.Lumei
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-07-24 09:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick google images search :>

I couldn't find better :<

Someone else try.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Server: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-24 10:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
I still dont get it what PC is whining about.

If you dont like the expansion, dont get it. Go on and pretend like its 2007, dont do the lv cap ***, stay @ lv 75, keep the awesome 2007 gear you have. How hard can it be?

But dont expect everyone else to live by those rules.

What you think is a waste of time/money/ or w/e, isnt a waste of time or money for 99% of everyone else, it seems.

Accept that and move on ffs lol

I'm not sure why you think it's impossible to get 80 without abyssea. There must be US blood in your body. 200k exp is like 1 evening of AB or two meripos.
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2010-07-24 10:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

He also said right before that to not do the level cap and stay as if they never gave us anything.

Anyway, Abyssea can be casual, you're not forced to stay there for multiple hours...you have the power to go in and leave whenever you choose.

And the NM drops are worth it....for me, it's wabbit hunting season.

This game is all what you make it. If you make a big deal saying it's hardcore or you can only play it hardcore, then you will never be able to see the casual side of it, and I feel bad for you.

Best of luck on everyone's adventures~ ^^
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-24 10:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

If you dont like the expansion, dont get it. Go on and pretend like its 2007, dont do the lv cap ***, stay @ lv 75, keep the awesome 2007 gear you have. How hard can it be?

What you think is a waste of time/money/ or w/e, isnt a waste of time or money for 99% of everyone else, it seems.

I'm not sure why you think it's impossible to get 80 without abyssea. There must be US blood in your body. 200k exp is like 1 evening of AB or two meripos.

Nope, I'm swedish/russian/finnish

No one is saying its impossible.

Are you suggesting though that everyone that are leveling their jobs 75-80 should make a line in korroloka, basically because you dont like abyssea.

You're a sad excuse for a person. Dont like what this game have come to? uninstall.

Edit: I said you can stay @ 75 since you're bitching about everything that isn't like it was 2007
[+]
 Asura.Masekase
Server: Asura
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-24 10:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Asura.Masekase said:
How is it going to be outdated. people will carry on exping in the 3 zones. If other 2 add ons come with more zones bonus. If the gear gets outdated so what took me just over 2 hours for full perle set.

Do you realise that perle set doesn't require you to get the extension, right ? Noone gives a ***about gear than requires 20k gil to get seriously. Don't try to present cruor gear as the reward from abyssea, when everyone, including those that have never bought any expansion, can get it, very easily.

If you had quoted the lines below aswell you would of noticed I was saying the perle set was a bonus it saved me spending 120k for the full set.

Like I explained I went there for the exp everything else was a bonus. Not many places where you can get very high exp and make gil on the side.

Also im glad some people dont buy the expansion. It means I can grab another set and put on AH and make more free gil.

Also decent drops that you can get also free gil.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-24 10:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

Are you suggesting though that everyone that are leveling their jobs 75-80 should make a line in korroloka, basically because you dont like abyssea.

You're a sad excuse for a person. Dont like what this game have come to? uninstall.

Edit: I said you can stay @ 75 since you're bitching about everything that isn't like it was 2007

I'm suggesting that if you need 200k exp it's dumb to pay 10€ for abyssea. Just EXP the normal way. I mean we all understood that it's a good thing for the hardcores with 10 level 75...If you want the gear, that's another story. Your post was explicitely saying that not getting abyssea means you are stuck at 75. I mean it only took a few hours to see the first level 80 after the update, because exp is easy even if you don't own the extension.

Midgardsormr.Soki
Server: Midgardsormr
user: soki
By Midgardsormr.Soki 2010-07-24 10:54:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Lileana said:
Lol gotta love how PC calls everyone hardcore for having multiple Jobs lvled and Endgame titles

but Pimpchan- 6 75+ jobs salvage gear, dyna +1 gear,

How do you call people thats has pretty much the same ***you do hardcore yet your casual?

Where did I say I am casual ?

what the hell is going on,
what do you think abyssea is now?
did we answer your question yet?
?
did we?
not yet?
anything change?
again, what do you thing of abyssea now?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-24 11:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

I'm suggesting that if you need 200k exp it's dumb to pay 10€ for abyssea. Just EXP the normal way. I mean we all understood that it's a good thing for the hardcores with 10 level 75...If you want the gear, that's another story. Your post was explicitely saying that not getting abyssea means you are stuck at 75. I mean it only took a few hours to see the first level 80 after the update, because exp is easy even if you don't own the extension.

jesus *** christ....

if you are so damn piss poor that you gotta cry over 10€ then dont pay the *** 10€. but stop trying to convince everyone that you are right and everyone else is wrong..

What if you wanna lv a job that rarely get invites in regular merit pt's? Those jobs are actually usefull in abyssea.

What mana burn pt makes 250k exp in 4 hours?

You are *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lileana
user: Sumiyaka
By Carbuncle.Lileana 2010-07-24 11:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
I still dont get it what PC is whining about. If you dont like the expansion, dont get it. Go on and pretend like its 2007, dont do the lv cap ***, stay @ lv 75, keep the awesome 2007 gear you have. How hard can it be? But dont expect everyone else to live by those rules. What you think is a waste of time/money/ or w/e, isnt a waste of time or money for 99% of everyone else, it seems. Accept that and move on ffs lol
Nope, I'm swedish/russian/finnish No one is saying its impossible. Are you suggesting though that everyone that are leveling their jobs 75-80 should make a line in korroloka, basically because you dont like abyssea. You're a sad excuse for a person. Dont like what this game have come to? uninstall. Edit: I said you can stay @ 75 since you're bitching about everything that isn't like it was 2007

You just don't get it. You don't just get 200k exp you get alot more exp (don't pay per Abyssea run). You get to actaully have fun playing your job. Not just sit there in a tunnel all day. You have new gear thats pretty decent and easy to get. Don't need alot of ppl to take out the NMs.

You don't like Abyssea ok we all see that. Keep doing your smn burns/merit pts, and your 75 gear. everyone else will do Abyssea and Enjoy it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-24 11:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:

You must be new to FFXI.
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-24 11:05:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Pimpchan ok you dont agree with the $10 fee for each add on.

Cool don't buy it but trying too explain too 90% of the other people. Who thinks this add on is pure win is pointless.

The only thing you are doing with arguing with everyone. Is coming across like a jealous spoilt brat whos mummy wont buy them the add ons.

If you had said it about the other add ons most would agree with you. But these add ons are a good move by SE.
[+]
 Valefor.Sketchkat
Server: Valefor
user: sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2010-07-24 11:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

You must be new to FFXI.

Why are you still beating a dead horse? Everyone else likes Abyssea and thinks it's a great addition to a game that was getting stale...if you don't want it, don't buy it and shut up. Simple.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-24 11:08:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

You must be new to FFXI.

Yeah, obviously I bought my account? Because I dont agree with you right? By that logic everyone BUT you have bought their accounts, since no one is agreeing with you.

Did you play and lv all chars and then sold them to us? Oh mighty FFXI god...
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-24 11:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Lileana said:

You just don't get it. You don't just get 200k exp you get alot more exp (
Quote:
don't pay per Abyssea run
).

You have no friends ? Everyone and their sisters wants to AB.
Quote:

You get to actaully have fun playing your job. Not just sit there in a tunnel all day. You have new gear thats pretty decent and easy to get. Don't need alot of ppl to take out the NMs.

Considering you require high level to benefit from abyssea exp, you are wrong. You still have to grind low exp rates at one point (for the first 800k exp).
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-24 11:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

You must be new to FFXI.

Yeah, obviously I bought my account? Because I dont agree with you right? By that logic everyone BUT you have bought their accounts, since no one is agreeing with you.

Did you play and lv all chars and then sold them to us? Oh mighty FFXI god...

I didn't say you bought an account , I said you must be new. I think manaburn exp was popular in like 2006 only. BLM had the option to get merits in 2007-2009, it was to level mnk. From 2009-2010 it was AB, liek any other job. So nothing has changed for the supposed hard to get exp jobs.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-24 11:13:25
Link | Quote | Reply

looking at your job list, I dont even think you have tried a decent abyssea run yet. Come back once you have. lol
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-07-24 11:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Lileana said:

Quote:
).

You have no friends ? Everyone and their sisters wants to AB.
Quote:

You get to actaully have fun playing your job. Not just sit there in a tunnel all day. You have new gear thats pretty decent and easy to get. Don't need alot of ppl to take out the NMs.

Considering you require high level to benefit from abyssea exp, you are wrong. You still have to grind low exp rates at one point (for the first 800k exp).

Not everyone is doing AB pt`s, I`ve personally turned down AB invites because I don't like them, and if I was interested the only job I have that I wouldn't have to pay for a spot is SMN, and its 51 so I can just take it to Abyssea
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-24 11:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
looking at your job list, I dont even think you have tried a decent abyssea run yet. Come back once you have. lol

Another attempt to claim that abyssea is needed to access to the level cap increase ?
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-24 11:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

Another attempt to claim that abyssea is needed to access to the level cap increase ?

Nope, but its pretty obvious you havent been trying abyssea yet, and still you are very opinionated about it.

Fail
[+]
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-24 11:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Lileana said:

Quote:
).

I have no friends. Everyone and their sisters did want to be in AB parties. How I miss the old days.
Quote:

Let me fix that for you :)
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-07-24 11:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:

chigoe burns, but they're not very popular among NAs, and, to do them right, you need at least 2 people with kclubs or octave clubs.
and @ pchan: you're trying too hard.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-24 11:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

Nope, but its pretty obvious you havent been trying abyssea yet, and still you are very opinionated about it.

Fail

Abyssea is not only EXP. Did you kill chloris and the mega boss after it ? If no, how are you more entitled than me to judge abyssea ? For the average player, capping is exp will take < 1 week, with any method. So what's left to do ?
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-24 11:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

Fail

Abyssea is not only EXP. Did you kill chloris and the mega boss after it ? If no, how are you more entitled than me to judge abyssea ?

so you are doing abyssea, and yet you are here crying about it?

You're even more fail than I first thought.
[+]
By Kailana 2010-07-24 11:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, cburns make 250k exp in 4 hours, which is why he suggested you're new to FF11. They've existed for a while. :P

*insert some witty line about people not using terms like "HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE" when they don't know what they're talking about/throwing stones when living in glass houses*

I agree with Fred though. pchan, def. trying to hard. Not as hard as Zanno, who is trying epic-fail hard, but def. too hard. :(

DID YOU KNOW: I had tried Abyssea a couple of times before I dinged my first 80. At first we didn't really know how to abuse the treasure box system.

So yeah, judging abyssea run experience /w levels obtained = silly.
[+]
By Kailana 2010-07-24 11:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

Fail

Abyssea is not only EXP. Did you kill chloris and the mega boss after it ? If no, how are you more entitled than me to judge abyssea ?

Maybe he dislikes what he's been trying? It's really not a hard concept to grasp.

He showed you up earlier, let it go. You're -really- trying too hard and it's making you look petty.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-24 11:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

Fail

Don't get mad, some player actually do something in the game beside exping 20 jobs, unlike you.

Side note : I see you level every possible fail jobs. Your PUP is only 8, you make me a sad panda.

edit : your COR is still 23 though, no nothing too wrong.
 Sylph.Kimble
Server: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-24 11:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

So wait, How many level 80 jobs would a Casual player have? 1? Or would they not have a level 80 job at all?

Seems you are basing if someone is casual or not based on the number of jobs they have.

If thats the case, hell, no one in FFXI is casual.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-24 11:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said:
I am hardcore.

Indeedly. Hence the thread.
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-24 11:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said:
So wait, How many level 80 jobs would a Casual player have? 1? Or would they not have a level 80 job at all?

Seems you are basing if someone is casual or not based on the number of jobs they have.

If thats the case, hell, no one in FFXI is casual.

Everyone who has less than him is casual. Anyone with more than him is not casual.

Not too hard too grasp lol
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
Server: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-24 11:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Kimble said:
I am hardcore.

Indeedly. Hence the thread.

How come you are unable to answer the question? I never said I was a casual player. Im asking YOU which does pertain to the thread you started. Clearly you have a much different opinion on what casual is than the rest of us.

But really, all you do is bring up peoples job levels to determine if they are hardcore or a casual.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21