Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Good bye Inglorion
Good bye Inglorion
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-19 18:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not realistic, you'd be surprised how much your parents love you and are willing to take you home again when you are having a tough time.

This to me seems like pure hate.
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-19 18:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Most likely just an attempt at a flashy departure.

If I do remember from his trash posts before, his gf was supporting him? If that was the case, I'm sure she would have dropped $90 for him to return home as well. Or even split the fare with his family.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-19 18:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Its not realistic, you'd be surprised how much your parents love you and are willing to take you home again when you are having a tough time.

This to me seems like pure hate.

Pure hate = making your kid walk two thirds of the way across the US. Lol. No.

Pure hate = "Sorry kid, you're *** out of luck, too damn bad, find somewhere else to stay".
 Hades.Saskiot
Server: Hades
user: saskiot
By Hades.Saskiot 2010-07-19 18:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'v seen Dad's kick there kids out and not care about them. I'v went to school with kids whos dad's would "Rent out" there daughters to who ever was willing to pay. Not every parent has love for there child. who knows maybe Ing was such *** they were glad to be rid of him. You never know there are all kinds of people in this world. I had the Displesure of joining one of his shells and it was awful.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-19 18:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I meant the rumors are pure hate....They are pretty extreme. Some of it might be real though.
 Cerberus.Nostylin
Server: Cerberus
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-07-19 18:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
Most likely just an attempt at a flashy departure.

If I do remember from his trash posts before, his gf was supporting him? If that was the case, I'm sure she would have dropped $90 for him to return home as well. Or even split the fare with his family.

I can say yes they broke up. So i don't know if the support is going for him.

Yeah parents do show there love at times?

Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-07-19 18:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The hell is Inglorion?
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-19 18:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Saskiot said:
I'v seen Dad's kick there kids out and not care about them. I'v went to school with kids whos dad's would "Rent out" there daughters to who ever was willing to pay. Not every parent has love for there child. who knows maybe Ing was such *** they were glad to be rid of him. You never know there are all kinds of people in this world. I had the Displesure of joining one of his shells and it was awful.

I've never seen anything as extreme as your examples, but I know that my soon to be ex sister-in-law is unfit to have children, she's too selfish and doesn't care about my nephew.

Not everyone should have children, but that doesn't stop them because they're stupid, and the child(ren) end up suffering because of it.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-19 18:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn, they must have broke up yesterday >_>.
 Cerberus.Nostylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-07-19 18:21:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn, they must have broke up yesterday >_>.

naa, Last time i talked to them on a working vent. It was months ago they broke up.

Then it makes me wonder If you grew up in the bay area would that make you automatically ghetto?

Probably not.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-19 18:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, then seems like he lied about having a gf recently XD.

You know he could have also booked a coach ticket for like $60. After having a lump of cash from selling his account.

It seems like his credit score was already screwed, another $40 late fee to get home 2000 miles away faster wasn't going to hurt him any more either way.

Just throwing ideas out why I still think this is a load of BS, don't mind me. I've never been in any situation that remotely comes close to this, but I just do find it really hard to believe after tying in how real life works.
 Cerberus.Nostylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-07-19 18:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You know he could have also booked a coach ticket for like $60. After having a lump of cash from selling his account.

It seems like his credit score was already screwed, another $40 late fee to get home 2000 miles away faster wasn't going to hurt him any more either way.

Just throwing ideas out why I still think this is a load of BS, don't mind me. I've never been in any situation that remotely comes close to this, but I just do find it really hard to believe after tying in how real life works.

dude, if his that much of a lair. Well I really don't know him.

I talked to him and a few other people have talked to him from Jprony. He pretty much said he lived in the ghetto.

But recently for me I never knew Inglorion was that on these boards. I really thought it was only that one thread about him.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-19 18:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply

If the dude is much of a liar maybe he lied about a lot f thigs on his life. I doubt a person who is a douche bag shows this much weakness overall.
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2010-07-19 20:11:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I may not like Inglorion, but I take back any horrible things I said about him. Truth be told, Hes not really a pedophile, he's also not homeless, or walking home or any of that ***.. Its some rumors started up by someone and everyone ran with it simply because people dont like him.

The fact of the matter is this though. I know someone that does know Ing personally, and though I just recently found out bout this, and a lot of bad times has honestly fallen onto him. I wont get into details what the problems are, but my heart does go out to the ***.

Ing and I never really got along, hell.. Ing didnt really get along with many people, but he's still a person, a human, and I publicly apologize for how I treated him in and out of game, passing the rumors on as fact, and just being a heartless sob towards him. Here's to him getting better, not as Inglorion, but as the RL player behind the computer screen. Good luck, Ing.
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-07-19 20:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

After threads like this (http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/9216/has-the-bashing-gone-too-far/) its hard to feel sorry for him.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2010-07-19 20:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Trust me, I know.. But I do. Nobody deserves to go though what he is. No matter how bad you hate them
[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-19 20:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

My only wtf to this is...if your so broke and homeless how the hell do you afford/can play FFXI. Sorry, story doesn't jive for me if it's legit. That sucks. BUT, if your struggling THAT bad what the hell are you doing on a video game.
 Hades.Tripster
Server: Hades
user: Lisamarie
By Hades.Tripster 2010-07-19 20:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so... Inglorion has been poppin in the social LS im in at Cerberus... and I must say, wasnt him some kind of elitist f...?

Cause my social shell is full of noobies and the ultimate event they do is getting Map of Uleguerand Range.

I doubt the real Inglorion would be in our shell. Just to throw that out there.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2010-07-19 20:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Tripster said:
Ok so... Inglorion has been poppin in the social LS im in at Cerberus... and I must say, wasnt him some kind of elitist f...?

Cause my social shell is full of noobies and the ultimate event they do is getting Map of Uleguerand Range.

I doubt the real Inglorion would be in our shell. Just to throw that out there.

Its not the real inglorion on the account, atm. Its someone he trusts
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-19 20:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:
After threads like this (http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/9216/has-the-bashing-gone-too-far/) its hard to feel sorry for him.
I read thru 3 pages of that :( i want my time back!
 Cerberus.Nostylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-07-20 01:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

well here is a screen shot enjoy i guess..

Zeo is inglorion's ex gf.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-20 02:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Sad , sad, sad..
By Missamanda 2010-07-20 02:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I dislike the dude, he hurts my friends....personally I don't think the guy deserves all this attention and focus.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2010-07-20 02:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

and nothing of value was lost
[+]
 Cerberus.Nostylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-07-20 02:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Missamanda said:
I dislike the dude, he hurts my friends....personally I don't think the guy deserves all this attention and focus.
This was mostly a good bye to him.(kind of like ritual burial)

Also to validate that the person playing inglorion isn't mike, but a new player.

Ramuh.Ilvex
Server: Ramuh
user: Ilvex
By Ramuh.Ilvex 2010-07-20 02:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

please god tell me where you get these plane tix for, as I just bought the absolute cheapest *** ticket from san jose to vt to see my family, with 3 lay overs both ways it was still 500
By Missamanda 2010-07-20 02:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eugene said:
and nothing of value was lost
Actually- thats not entirely true. He has a thing for selling other peoples stuff. Also@ Nostylin: Why a goodbye post? If a person is a metaphoric disease in a community, why bother dedicate any sort of farewell ceremony to them? It puzzles me.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.