Forum » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » End-Game Linkshell
End-Game Linkshell
 Caitsith.Ryman
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Enygma3
By Caitsith.Ryman 2010-07-15 18:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Temperance Sea/Sky Linkshell is looking for a few more deticated members to join in on fun events and get rewarded in process. We also do VNMs and more.

For rules applying or more information check out our homepage [http://temperance.guildlaunch.com] or talk to Kaboom, Enygma, or Pyromaster in game.

Thank you~
Temperance
By Tackywacky 2010-07-15 22:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80423
 Caitsith.Ryman
By Caitsith.Ryman 2010-07-16 00:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats old, everyone knows that already and everyone is fine with it because he is fair and has already given out bank splits as well as doesn't camp anything for himself.
 Caitsith.Surge
user: Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-07-16 03:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

ooooph that was a long thread was a little funny too but idk man someone that has ppl watch for kinda makes me wanna stay away i do hope you guys do well in your events ^^.
 Caitsith.Ryman
By Caitsith.Ryman 2010-07-16 05:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing fine and growing rapidly
By Tackywacky 2010-07-16 08:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Old thread but just before coming to Caitsith he already ran off with Novios on Bismark which was the server he was on before this one. There is also a player warning on these forums under Phoenix forums about the same person. Just letting people know who might not so they can decide if they want to risk it.
By Tackywacky 2010-07-16 08:14:17
Link | Quote | Reply

And if I just started a LS with that guy's reputation, I would build up people's trust too before doing whatever I wanted for myself. Just saying. Good Luck.
 Titan.Wombat
Server: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-07-16 09:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Tackywacky said:
http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80423
Wow, read this before joining his shell. I hope we never have to see him on Titan.
 Caitsith.Ryman
By Caitsith.Ryman 2010-07-16 10:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

There are 2 people running around with the same stats/criteria as the person in question, we are 100% sure this is not him. Its been rehashed on BG over and over again and novios are handed out to members not kept by ls leader anyway, so it wouldn't matter.

Someone find the beating the dead horse jpg please!
By Tackywacky 2010-07-16 10:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

First off I said the novio thing was done on a previous server not this one. Secondly, yes how silly to assume that Enygma on Bismark with matching crafts/missions/jobs/mandau/equip history etc is a totally different person. Thirdly, I don't assume all people on caitsith are dumb so I gave them an option to look into it themselves so they can come to their own conclusions. If you had nothing to worry about you wouldn't be so angsty about it all. Last, fourthly and definitely my closing statement-
Caitsith.Ryman said:
Thats old, everyone knows that already and everyone is fine with it because he is fair and has already given out bank splits as well as doesn't camp anything for himself.

Caitsith.Ryman said:
There are 2 people running around with the same stats/criteria as the person in question, we are 100% sure this is not him. Its been rehashed on BG over and over again and novios are handed out to members not kept by ls leader anyway, so it wouldn't matter.

Someone find the beating the dead horse jpg please!

You said everyone was fine with that thread which meant they know that is the same guy. Then go on to say it wasn't him. Contradict much? I'm done, for the people who do join I hope he doesn't pull the same bs.
 Caitsith.Ryman
By Caitsith.Ryman 2010-07-16 12:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I said everyone knew about the BG post. Thats what was implied since thats what we were talking about. It was hardly an admition of guilt, but take it however you want, it really doesn't matter. Your posting anon after you were begging 2 days ago for your pearl back. Obviously your full of ***because you were in the linkshell Forskin(forsakengrievr), you already gave yourself up by your username Tackywacky, everyone on skype already ratted you out. Try harder.
 Caitsith.Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-07-16 19:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Ryman said:

Nice glad to hear that its going well, have any tips on sea or other events? always looking to constructive critasism ^^
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-16 19:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sucker born every minute...
[+]
 Caitsith.Ryman
By Caitsith.Ryman 2010-07-17 01:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surge said:
Caitsith.Ryman said:
Nice glad to hear that its going well, have any tips on sea or other events? always looking to constructive critasism ^^

What kind of advice are you looking for? What are you having most problem with?
 Caitsith.Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-07-17 22:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Ryman said:
Caitsith.Surge said:
Caitsith.Ryman said:
What kind of advice are you looking for? What are you having most problem with?

Well sea in general, but im also having trouble with attendance i dont wanna sound overly harsh but then i cant be to slack or no one will show. And recruiting now a days is tough i got maybe 2 members the day before
 Caitsith.Ryman
By Caitsith.Ryman 2010-07-18 00:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly most of our people come from word of mouth, we started with a handful of people lowmanning ix'aerns and fortitude faith etc. And people grew more interested told thier friends, and that on top of recruiting in wg when bored helped alot. Then once you hit JoL and start taking down everything you find yourself having more than an ally, but everything in sea can be done with 12-15(JoL) but some things 2-3(everything but justice and love).
 Caitsith.Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-07-18 03:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Perfered set up? i read on wiki that you can do SW libus with just 3 people. I wonder why more people dont take advantage of that lol.
 Caitsith.Ryman
By Caitsith.Ryman 2010-07-18 09:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Peoople do, the smart ones at least lol we have like 6 omega sets waiting for us to pop. But for lowmanning its usually RDM BLM BLM with us unless temp or hope then its RDM RDM.
 Caitsith.Surge
By Caitsith.Surge 2010-07-18 17:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats the basic strat behind them tho? you kill a boss and then thats it?
 Caitsith.Cyana
user: Cyana
By Caitsith.Cyana 2010-07-29 11:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Just noting that on the last page of that BG thread, Enygma is at it again. Kicked someone from DF out of alliance when DF member won lot on Auric dagger *slow clap* Also, if you are the leader of the LS...
Caitsith.Ryman said:

So he is the co-leader with a dubious reputation but he does the payouts? *blinks*

Oh and btw, Tackywacky isn't who you thought it was. Really should get solid proof before exploding with RAAAAGE and throw accusations around.
 Caitsith.Deiopea
user: Magnius
By Caitsith.Deiopea 2010-07-30 13:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, Cyana for posting here. I thought about it myself, but didn't know if ppl actually read this. I mean, if they did, they wouldn't have joined in the first place. I guess, if it hasn't happened to them yet, it doesn't matter to them.
 Caitsith.Enygma
By Caitsith.Enygma 2010-08-02 20:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

No, it was a miscommunication with linkshell people, obviously deathrose did not tell you about the countless other runs we did after that which she said she'd come to for dagger but never showed up like promised.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Enygma
By Caitsith.Enygma 2010-08-03 14:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

wasn't me that did the kicking
 Caitsith.Ilolatyou