Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 04:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

[/quote]
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
He's just mad that I have intelligent posts and his are useless trolling attempts. The fact that no one likes him but they like me doesn't help either.

I can see you slowly melding back into the 'Edgy' persona again.

When will we see the real samuraiking?

I can't be edgy and a man of god? That's kind of ignorant to say or suggest something like that.

Also, I think u mad. :D
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I realise you put on this 'Christian' persona so people will attack your alleged faith instead of you. You're not actually a Christian so when people insult Christianity it doesn't bother you at all. It's a defensive mechanism to try and avoid personal criticism.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-16 04:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:
What happened to the cool movie goer guy before you started calling kittens gay and stuff? :(

You never mentioned a movie about cats or I would have. :O
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-16 04:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
He's just mad that I have intelligent posts and his are useless trolling attempts. The fact that no one likes him but they like me doesn't help either.

I can see you slowly melding back into the 'Edgy' persona again.

When will we see the real samuraiking?

I can't be edgy and a man of god? That's kind of ignorant to say or suggest something like that.

Also, I think u mad. :D
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I realise you put on this 'Christian' persona so people will attack your alleged faith instead of you. You're not actually a Christian so when people insult Christianity it doesn't bother you at all. It's a defensive mechanism to try and avoid personal criticism.

Now your just being ridiculus.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 04:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-16 04:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You seem to have such an issue with faith and you want to disprove me being a man of God so bad. Maybe your the one that's scared of religion, scared that what you have been doing all you're life is going to get you punished and you can't handle that, so what you do it try to disprove everyone as being religious so you can feel better about yourself and pretend it's not real.

It seems like what you are accusing me of is just a reflection of yourself. It's quite common for insecure ppl to do this. I understand and I won't bother you anymore since you clearly need help. :/
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-16 04:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-16 04:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I have boogers running down my nose.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-16 04:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

Gross. You're supposed to be sexy for me, that is not sexy. :/
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 04:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

You seem to have such an issue with faith and you want to disprove me being a man of God so bad. Maybe your the one that's scared of religion, scared that what you have been doing all you're life is going to get you punished and you can't handle that, so what you do it try to disprove everyone as being religious so you can feel better about yourself and pretend it's not real.

It seems like what you are accusing me of is just a reflection of yourself. It's quite common for insecure ppl to do this. I understand and I won't bother you anymore since you clearly need help. :/

Oh no, I was brought up in a Christian family, my grandad is a priest so believe me I know quite a bit about Christianity.

I just find it hilarious you're using a basic defensive mechanism to make it so that people will attack Christianity instead of you. You're that scared and so unsure that you need to make something that isn't a part of your personality take centre stage for criticism.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-16 05:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Oh no, I was brought up in a Christian family, my grandad is a priest so believe me I know quite a bit about Christianity.

I just find it hilarious you're using a basic defensive mechanism to make it so that people will attack Christianity instead of you. You're that scared and so unsure that you need to make something that isn't a part of your personality take centre stage for criticism.

So you are telling me that I'm not a christian and you KNOW this then, or are you assuming? Assuming makes an *** out of you and me. I've already proven myself to God why do I need to justify it to you? Protip: I don't. :)
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-16 05:01:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

Here i am dying with an athsma attack and boogers on my nose, and all you can think about is me being sexy!

Flion you can have him!
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-16 05:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Here i am dying with an athsma attack and boogers on my nose, and all you can think about is me being sexy!

Flion you can have him!

I can't be with flion because he's a man, the opposite sex goes against my religion. You know you still want me though~
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-16 05:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Flion you can have him!

I can't be with flion because he's a man, the opposite sex goes against my religion. You know you still want me though~

Satan, I choose you!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 05:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

So you are telling me that I'm not a christian and you KNOW this then, or are you assuming? Assuming makes an *** out of you and me. I've already proven myself to God why do I need to justify it to you? Protip: I don't. :)

I know this because I'm if this forum is a good example of your real life persona you have multiple personality syndrome. I've seen you blowing hot and cold, I've even seen you mocking Christianity and all religion in various threads.

Again lying to make something other than your fragile personality take a beating.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 05:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no problem with homosexuals at all, most Christians don't have a problem with homosexuals.

Mixing up Catholics and Protestants bro.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-16 05:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I know this because I'm if this forum is a good example of your real life persona you have multiple personality syndrome. I've seen you blowing hot and cold, I've even seen you mocking Christianity and all religion in various threads.

Again lying to make something other than your fragile personality take a beating.

No need to make stuff up, if you don't want to have intelligent conversations then you can go elsewhere to troll. It's kind of sad that your accusing me of such things. I will pray for you.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-16 05:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry but...

flion's bitching = trollin?

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-16 05:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
sorry but...

He thinks he is going to make me mad lol, or get me to say something that's not true I guess, idk what he's doing tbh.

Never really seen him make a post worth anything, it's either trolling or insulting someone.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-16 05:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he's just bitching.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 05:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I know this because if this forum is a good example of your real life persona you have multiple personality syndrome. I've seen you blowing hot and cold, I've even seen you mocking Christianity and all religion in various threads.

No need to make stuff up, if you don't want to have intelligent conversations then you can go elsewhere to troll. It's kind of sad that your accusing me of such things. I will pray for you.

You're capable of having an intelligent conversation. Ok I'd like to know

Fact or Allegory. The Bible says the Earth is between 6,000 and 8,000 years old, that it was created in 7 days, and that Man is made of dirt and Woman a piece of Man. Most churches today say that this is allegory. What passages of the Bible support it all being just allegory?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 05:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
sorry but...

He thinks he is going to make me mad lol, or get me to say something that's not true I guess, idk what he's doing tbh.

Never really seen him make a post worth anything, it's either trolling or insulting someone.

Back' atcha.

All you do is call everyone gimp and look like a spastic in the meantime.
 Siren.Catabolic
Server: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-07-16 05:21:03
Link | Quote | Reply

How can people talk about the best M.Night flicks and not mention Unbreakable? Great movie

Also for the person who was wondering if Memento is good. Watch it. I'd be willing to bet you'll think its an awesome movie.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-16 05:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
sorry but...

Back' atcha.

So your saying I would make fun of ppl, like your mnk for instance and say how it's using brown belt, coral earring, amemet+1, grenade and spectacles?

I help ppl all the time. If they aren't HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE then I will respond positively, if they are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, what do they get? An ***/equally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE response.

Case in point: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=12083&page=1#702208

Sorry to debunk you, I just don't have time to sit around and be trolled, it's 5am. With that, I will go to sleep for tonight. I doubt you have anything else to say that's not trolling anyway. :(
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-16 05:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
sorry but...

Back' atcha.

So your saying I would make fun of ppl, like your mnk for instance and say how it's using brown belt, coral earring, amemet 1, grenade and spectacles?

I help ppl all the time. If they aren't HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE then I will respond positively, if they are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, what do they get? An ***/equally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE response.

Case in point: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=12083&page=1#702208

Sorry to debunk you, I just don't have time to sit around and be trolled, it's 5am. With that, I will go to sleep for tonight. I doubt you have anything else to say that's not trolling anyway. :(

***. And you know it's Grade A ***. I've seen you act with an air of superiority when people are asking basic questions. You think that you're better than the majority of posters and you're not. I've got gimp gear I've never claimed not to have gimp gear, but for someone who's acting like the best player who's ever graced this game, wtf is with the NQ staves and NQ cape?

Also still waiting for the response to:
Flionheart said:
Fact or Allegory. The Bible says the Earth is between 6,000 and 8,000 years old, that it was created in 7 days, and that Man is made of dirt and Woman a piece of Man. Most churches today say that this is allegory. What passages of the Bible support it all being just allegory?

(Any christians out there, don't reply I know the answer to this question as do you probably, but seeing as Samuraiking is a devout christian I'd like to hear his answer to this)
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-16 05:36:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bitchin = trollin?....

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-16 05:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Darki, will you have my babies?
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-16 05:37:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
Darki, will you have my babies?

Little asian kiddos... yes please.
[+]
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-16 05:38:07
Link | Quote | Reply

We could make like 50.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-16 05:38:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not a dog!
[+]
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-16 05:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Some jealous *** is rating me down already haha.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14