Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Majestas
Majestas
 Odin.Roark
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Roark
By Odin.Roark 2010-07-14 22:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know what level crafts are need to make this thing? Wiki says Apprentice Synergist, Artisan GS and Veteran Smither. I tried this with Synergist and GS over level and a 93 Smither and we could not attempt. The only explanation is either Wiki is incorrect on others or Smithing needs to be higher than 93. Any input would be appreciated.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-14 22:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Were they all actually their. Like at the furnace while in the same pt?
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-07-14 22:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I've heard that "veteran" actually means 100.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-14 22:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Although they are often listed by rank I've found several recipes need certain lvls to work.

Like once I got 18 leather sub ranked up no go for one of the armours. Then I lvld up to like 21 I think and was fine
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-07-15 01:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

See, that would actually make sense to me, since at 18 you can't attempt all the recipes for initiate. But I've heard of someone level 93 smithing who couldn't help with galley kitchen. That to me does NOT make sense, because at level 93 you can at least attempt every smithing recipe in the game.
 Odin.Roark
user: Roark
By Odin.Roark 2010-07-15 11:05:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Good information, I have a 95 +3 smither that is willing to help. The issue is getting people together to try. I will post results whenever that happens. The staff isnt anything special, but I have had the materials for over 6 months now. Inventory -1 > Inventory -4.

Yes, they were all at the furnace and the other crafts were a higher tier so the only logical explanation is that Veteran does not neccessarily mean 90+.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-07-15 12:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I'd offer to help out, except A: I'm hardly on, B: I'm in a different timezone and C: I'm only 91 smithing :p