Left 4 Dead2...

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Left 4 Dead2...
Left 4 Dead2...
 Asura.Theringer
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2010-07-07 17:38:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone got it?

I got it today... if you haven't played it.. it's basically a "if it moves, waste it" zombie game.. Good for abit of fun!

Also got the L4D2 Guide.. for 1p!! Guy at the store was like

"Want the walkthrough"

"nah, i'm good"

"A penny..."

"Did you say a penny?! Your selling it for 1 pence?!"

"Yeah, they need the barcode back for something else" (wtf?!)

*lol* "yeah i'll take one then!"
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-07-07 19:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I have L4D2 I got it upon release ;x Still L4D is still pretty epic in comparison but the new 'modes' for the game they introduce every week is pretty awesome.
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-07-07 19:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

L4D one is my favorite. Im nt a fan of L4D2 . . .. But Its so much fun with friend!
 Asura.Elvaton
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-07 19:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
L4D one is my favorite. Im nt a fan of L4D2 . . .. But Its so much fun with friend!
its too bad you dont have any /grin
 Bahamut.Valencea
Server: Bahamut
user: Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-07 19:47:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive been playing on steam with a clan but, meh, they take it way too seriously!

I used to play on xbox if thats wut u mean but i sold my xbox awhile ago.
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-07-07 19:47:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Are you shitting me? Get your *** on xbox and join my party and ill show you my friends ho
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-07 19:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Are you shitting me? Get your *** on xbox and join my party and ill show you my friends ho
its ok i believe you >.> not really but i'll let you think it

Edit: im always on 360 i just appear offline
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-07-07 19:50:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I play on 360; I'm not a fan of either L4D games as single player but L4D2 sucks *** single player. In the original L4D the AI was actually useful and the AI actually performed better then most people who play, in L4D2 on the other hand... the AI is completely useless and will watch you die.
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-07-07 19:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Poupee said:

I hate you!!! Get a mic
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-07-07 19:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
I play on 360; I'm not a fan of either L4D games as single player but L4D2 sucks *** single player. In the original L4D the AI was actually useful and the AI actually performed better then most people who play, in L4D2 on the other hand... the AI is completely useless and will watch you die.
Gamertag ? D:
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-07-07 19:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Gamertag ? D:

check PMs :o
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-07 19:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Poupee said:

I hate you!!! Get a mic
no you dont. buy me one!
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-07-07 19:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Poupee said:

I hate you!!! Get a mic
no you dont. buy me one!
no u
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-07 19:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

k
 Asura.Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2010-07-07 20:10:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Valencea said:
Ive been playing on steam with a clan but, meh, they take it way too seriously! I used to play on xbox if thats wut u mean but i sold my xbox awhile ago.

Yeah on xbox.

The AI is frickin useless on it. Got to the mall Atrium with a friend.. & would they ***help us out. We got 12/13 on the fuel for the car.. then got OWNED by a tank, they just ran round doin ***.

We ended up opening up a public lobby.. amazingly the first 2 sucked more than the AI.. but then 2 random folk joined & we started rockin it.
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-07 20:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Theringer said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Ive been playing on steam with a clan but, meh, they take it way too seriously! I used to play on xbox if thats wut u mean but i sold my xbox awhile ago.
Yeah on xbox. The AI is frickin useless on it. Got to the mall Atrium with a friend.. & would they ***help us out. We got 12/13 on the fuel for the car.. then got OWNED by a tank, they just ran round doin ***. We ended up opening up a public lobby.. amazingly the first 2 sucked more than the AI.. but then 2 random folk joined & we started rockin it.

I just throw the fuel to the lower levels and once its all down there i'll proceed to fill the car. I wish the AIs were smart enough to help me out lol.
 Asura.Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2010-07-07 20:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah thats what we did.. We threw fuel off, threw bile if it got too crowded & ran for the rest. Problem was when we had them all down.. the AIs would just stand & watch.. and them DAMN JOCKEYS!!!

We got 12/13 A jocky got my friend, I run to help, a tank blindsides me & I take it in the butt, We failed like 6 times before goin with the public lobby.. We ended up clearing the thing in 1 go (after failin with the others who quit) and we ended up making it through the Carnival (think we got the last bit to do)
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-07 20:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Theringer said:
Yeah thats what we did.. We threw fuel off, threw bile if it got too crowded & ran for the rest. Problem was when we had them all down.. the AIs would just stand & watch.. and them DAMN JOCKEYS!!! We got 12/13 A jocky got my friend, I run to help, a tank blindsides me & I take it in the butt, We failed like 6 times before goin with the public lobby.. We ended up clearing the thing in 1 go (after failin with the others who quit) and we ended up making it through the Carnival (think we got the last bit to do)

Its all how the creator spawns them, if you stand still the creator spawns more spitters/smokers to kind of smoke you out of your hole.

If you run around alot, your get more jockets/chargers/***that will run you down.

I've always done two on two, two groups. One person in each group goes for the can, 2nd is for support. The fuel guy can support the support guy if he gets caught by like a smoker or is being pummeled by a charger.
 Asura.Theringer
By Asura.Theringer 2010-07-07 20:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

We ended up having 1 guy runnin round throwing fuel down, me taking fuel, another guy supportin me & the final person was... well.. He picked up an Axe & just started swinging at anything that moved, anyone who needed help got it from him charging around lol
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-07 20:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I just hate when a smoker grabs you at the stairs and when someone finally saves you, you get dropped to the first floor, possibly losing a ton of health, especially on expert.

Good thing with going in groups of two is that the creator can't spawn multiples of the same special infected at once. meaning only one group at a time would have to put up with the charger/jockey (Since you'll be running around).
 Shiva.Superdan
Server: Shiva
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-07-10 09:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I play on 360 too, although I haven't played it much in a while. I sed to be addicted to L4D1. Number two is still good.. but idk.. Just not as fun as it used to be.

But if anyone wants a game feel free to add me, i'm usually play 360 every other day or so. Mainly a MW2 guy atm though.
 Asura.Godsgreen
user: g0dsgreen
By Asura.Godsgreen 2010-07-14 16:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I've only recently been playing it, having owned it since release day. Now I don't feel so bored when I play it. I was of the "OMG ANOTHER SEQUEL AFTER ONLY A YEAR" camp, but now I can actually enjoy the thing.
 Siren.Ceracyst
Server: Siren
user: Ceracyst
By Siren.Ceracyst 2010-07-14 17:01:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Steam: Ceracyst
 Gilgamesh.Tirantus
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tirantus
By Gilgamesh.Tirantus 2010-07-14 17:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

L4D1 and 2 are in the top 5 of my fav online games. I play on Xbox. The recent update/patch for it got me playing again. It fixed a LOT of issues I had with versus.

I'm not about to just post my gamertag on a public forum. But I'm always looking for ppl to play (or any other online game I like) that aren't total morons (90% of the L4D playerbase). xD

If anyone wants my tag for XBL just PM me and ask. Or just send me yours.

P.S. I only have L4D2 right now. I sold the first one and put it toward buying L4D2 haha.