Gorago, Formally Smcool Signing Out.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Gorago, Formally Smcool Signing out.
Gorago, Formally Smcool Signing out.
By Gorago 2010-07-05 01:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it funny I'm looking around FFXI again after quiting. Typical, but I've had my fair share of "Yeah.. I'm back again.." appearances. At this point just saying fair well for whatever it's worth.

I remember starting way back in 2004 sometime near the end of it, FFXI being my first MMO. Soon enough got sucked right into it and the game turned into an addicting drug. Needed my megabytes. I went through many Lan cables to get my fix, was harsh. I had dial up at first, but it wasn't good enough. Tried to quit many times, intervention.. friends in real life.. whatever could be done, but truthfully within itself the game lost it's effect and became dull. All jokes aside I had a great time, so many friends, a lot of fun, a lot of burned time, but sh!t was well spent. Met a lot of good people I'll say again. For those who even know who I am, I mainly played on Smcool for the majority of my time on the game. Had 100+3 bonecraft 75 NIN 75 THF blah blah, but eventually the account derailed and I lost it to petty crap. Played Gorago for a little bit afterwards-75 SAM and just slowly got tired of FFXI.
Seems yet again SE has juiced up the game, glad to see it still running, but gotta get to work on real life. Times are a lot better without it, can't deny that, but nostalgia keeps calling every now and then. To those who knew me: Take good care of yourself. I got an email address, so keep in touch if you'd like. For those who don't recognize who the hell this random guy is: Thanks for reading, be well, have fun, and keep it real. So long everybody!