Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-02 20:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Miayoko said:
:D you sir are welcome!

I need to remember to avoid drinking and reading..

Edit: Still haven't got a PM about that POL Code.. Might keep it if nobody wants it and make myself a mule account. XD

Edit II: I have had some very nice well thought-out PMs from people though. ^^ Collective extra Thank you to those people.
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
Server: Diabolos
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-07-02 20:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bravo Dale. I don't know you... but good on you. Hope the new bright and shiny path is to your liking. ^^
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-02 20:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Chupacabra said:
Bravo Dale. I don't know you... but good on you. Hope the new bright and shiny path is to your liking. ^^

Thank you, I hope so too.

Edit: Okay I'm off to bed, thanks everyone. ^^
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-02 21:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

God I love that word and glad its awesomeness is spreading XD You wronged me when you switched servers and didn't tell me last time D: I missed my nom-worthy skeleton troll friend =3
 Pandemonium.Theringer
Server: Pandemonium
user: Theringer
By Pandemonium.Theringer 2010-07-02 21:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Never wronged me, aside from that puppy you kicked! :x
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-02 21:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shayka said:
God I love that word and glad its awesomeness is spreading XD You wronged me when you switched servers and didn't tell me last time D: I missed my nom-worthy skeleton troll friend =3

I'm sorry about that. ^^;;

Pandemonium.Theringer said:
Never wronged me, aside from that puppy you kicked! :x

It was on the side of toilet paper packaging!

=3
 Pandemonium.Theringer
By Pandemonium.Theringer 2010-07-02 21:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG! That's even worse!! :o(
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-02 21:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll never do it again, promise. ^^
 Pandemonium.Theringer
By Pandemonium.Theringer 2010-07-02 21:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:

This is legally binding. I see you sick an Andrex pack again I call the RSPCA... THATS RIGHT, Royal Society for the Prevention of Crueslty to Andrex!
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-02 21:33:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:

This is legally binding. I see you sick an Andrex pack again I call the RSPCA... THATS RIGHT, Royal Society for the Prevention of Crueslty to Andrex!

Oh that's good. Touche.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Theringer
By Pandemonium.Theringer 2010-07-02 21:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

See what I did there?!?! ^^

If I had the photoshop ability.. You'd be seeing a RSPCA officer rescuing some Andrex! Alas.. it's 3:33 & I suck with photoshop!
 Pandemonium.Theringer
By Pandemonium.Theringer 2010-07-02 21:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Oh that's good. Touche.

Phantom S ftw..
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-02 21:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Oh that's good. Touche.

Phantom S ftw..

Gotta look out for those S... they'll sneak up when you least expect it. XD
 Pandemonium.Theringer
By Pandemonium.Theringer 2010-07-02 21:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sneaky ***!!

Anyhoo, I hope whatever happened today wasn't too bad & Hope you can bring some positives from it. For now, I bid thee well, bed time!
 Phoenix.Raigne
Server: Phoenix
user: Raigne
By Phoenix.Raigne 2010-07-02 22:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Good for ya, Dale. You didn't wrong me when I was on Assura, but good for ya. Takes real balls to apologize like that, too. Sorry to hear whatever happened to ya, and I can offer my ear/virtual shoulder too.

Also; just because you're turning to Mr. Nice Guy, don't be SO nice that people start walkin on you. That's even worse than being a ***. :)
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-02 22:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Raigne said:
Good for ya, Dale. You didn't wrong me when I was on Assura, but good for ya. Takes real balls to apologize like that, too. Sorry to hear whatever happened to ya, and I can offer my ear/virtual shoulder too.

Also; just because you're turning to Mr. Nice Guy, don't be SO nice that people start walkin on you. That's even worse than being a ***. :)

Thanks, it did take a lot to post the thread, I had it up for awhile just wondering if I should post it or not, was worried I would be seriously laughed at, but people have been really supportive. =D

And I won't, I've learned from my time as an absolute *** you don't get anywhere letting people push you around. I can do nice guy and firm at the same time. =D
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-02 22:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool for you Dale. You found that medium bro. It is cool to be nice to folks, just as long as they return that to you!!
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-02 22:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Something happened in my life today.. Not in a position to discuss it, but it made me think about my life a lot, about my place on the Internet too. I realised that I can't go around being a prize twatwaffle my entire life, or I will die alone, with cats as my only companions, and they will just eat me after I die anyways. (I'm meaty.)

Anyways, why I actually made a thread for this; If I have ever wronged you, I'm sorry. If I have ever been mean, or cruel to you unprovoked, I'm sorry. And lastly.. If you really feel, ignoring who I am as a person, ensuring I was completely unprovoked, and lastly you can look at yourself and call yourself a nice person that I have seriously offended you, I'm deeply sorry.

I'm hoping to turn over a new leaf after today, and be a nicer person. Yes, call me an attention *** for this thread, do whatever you wish, my resolve, and my faith in humanity isn't going to be broken by those who are unkind like it was so long ago before.

As an added bonus.. First person to PM me that I know I have wronged in some amount gets a POL Reg Code that I got off Steam earlier and don't need, as a gift.

Carry on FFXIAH~ =)

Edit: TL;DR Version: If I have been a *** to you, I'm very sorry.

Never seen you as any of that O_o... Interesting epiphany. /curious.

Edit: However, glad you're ok ^^b.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-02 23:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Something happened in my life today.. Not in a position to discuss it, but it made me think about my life a lot, about my place on the Internet too. I realised that I can't go around being a prize twatwaffle my entire life, or I will die alone, with cats as my only companions, and they will just eat me after I die anyways. (I'm meaty.)

Anyways, why I actually made a thread for this; If I have ever wronged you, I'm sorry. If I have ever been mean, or cruel to you unprovoked, I'm sorry. And lastly.. If you really feel, ignoring who I am as a person, ensuring I was completely unprovoked, and lastly you can look at yourself and call yourself a nice person that I have seriously offended you, I'm deeply sorry.

I'm hoping to turn over a new leaf after today, and be a nicer person. Yes, call me an attention *** for this thread, do whatever you wish, my resolve, and my faith in humanity isn't going to be broken by those who are unkind like it was so long ago before.

As an added bonus.. First person to PM me that I know I have wronged in some amount gets a POL Reg Code that I got off Steam earlier and don't need, as a gift.

Carry on FFXIAH~ =)

Never seen you as any of that O_o... Interesting epiphany. /curious.

Edit: However, glad you're ok ^^b.

You aren't on Asura though, I mean I was just a mean person, that is the only reason I can find for people not liking me in general. And thanks ^^

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
Cool for you Dale. You found that medium bro. It is cool to be nice to folks, just as long as they return that to you!!

I won't, thanks ^^

Edit: Oddly enough, those people I have really offended over the years that use the FFXIAH Forums haven't posted in here.. I guess I will need to try harder for redemption in that case.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Matakuko
user: MATAKUKO
By Asura.Matakuko 2010-07-03 00:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Oddly enough, those people I have really offended over the years that use the FFXIAH Forums haven't posted in here.. I guess I will need to try harder for redemption in that case.

Do or Do Not there is No Try.

You don't need to try any harder than you already have, what you did makes you bigger than anyone whose forgiveness you seek, their lack of a response proves that to be so. Plus you are doing this for your benefit not theirs if they can't man up and respect the fact you humbled yourself and apologized then they aren't worth the effort to begin with.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Theringer
By Pandemonium.Theringer 2010-07-03 07:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matakuko said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Oddly enough, those people I have really offended over the years that use the FFXIAH Forums haven't posted in here.. I guess I will need to try harder for redemption in that case.
Do or Do Not there is No Try. You don't need to try any harder than you already have, what you did makes you bigger than anyone whose forgiveness you seek, their lack of a response proves that to be so. Plus you are doing this for your benefit not theirs if they can't man up and respect the fact you humbled yourself and apologized then they aren't worth the effort to begin with.

I agree. Especially considering we all know how these forums usually react to this sorta stuff usually...

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-07-03 08:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT people that forget they're posting on a message board.
 Asura.Lexin
user: Kakurot
By Asura.Lexin 2010-07-05 19:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It is what it is I don't hold grudges for the most part. Also I all but forgave everyone from that one thread after finding out it was all true I was blinded and I would like to apologize to you also.

If you don't remember what I'm talking about it involved me going crazy and people from a few servers /sh someones name and number in Whitegate. But like I said as of a few weeks ago finding out it was all true pretty much all but forgotten and forgave everyone who was there starting stuff.
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-07-05 19:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:

Carry on FFXIAH~ =)

You have reached a new level of enlightenment. And I like the word Twatwaffle lolz
 Cerberus.Nostylin
Server: Cerberus
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-07-05 20:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply