What Should I Get Next? Help Me Be A Better BLM!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » What Should I Get Next? Help me be a better BLM!
What Should I Get Next? Help me be a better BLM!
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2010-07-17 20:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what though... A gear obsessed BLM should have both and would macro/ use according to the situation.

A BLM that wants to cut down on specialized gears and acquire items that are multipurpose use would just be happy with goliard for use in an enfeebling set, especially if they've capped skill and have 8/8 merits.
 Fairy.Basilo
Server: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-07-17 20:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nevias said:
you fail because you refuse to accept the fact that a mob's resist rate is based on your enfeebling magic skill, not magic accuracy! 1 skill does equal 1 magic accuracy so esentially you will get 3 magic accuracy from the avocate feet. 2 int = 1 magic accuracy so essentially you are getting 4 magic acc from goliard feet compared to 3 from avocate. that being said the resist rate calculation for a mob you are fighting is not based in any way on magic accuracy. however, it is based on your enfeebling magic skill. if your resist rates are floored on a lower level mob then yes you do not need more skill. if your resist rates are not then the extra skill will lower your resist rate and improve your chances of landing a spell. hope you learned something today!

Even if what your saying is true and it is to some degree you still shouldnt be enfeebling anything even at 80blm that a rdm should be doing anyway, anything susceptible to bind grav etc some nms not many now and inc tough mobs and lower goliard clogs win over the skill imo where duration does matter and total resist rates are fairly low.

So kinda you fail tbh, you wanna see a good enfeeb build check mine, one there for gravity, just needs alt cape, aureole and 3 stat earring or 3 macc, also I dont really use furin obi for gravity just witch sash. Ohhh also lacks the new elemental staff now too i guess with the increased accuracy that could be said for all my staffs.

Even with this 5 skill I lack off my back I seldom see resists on anything thats susceptible to being enfeeb'd, keeping int/mnd lvls high isnt a bad idea. If you were Elvaan with no int merits wearing my enfeeb build with avocat and not goliard youre looking at about 65? + 20int which is very low. Mine at 80 is like 79 + 30ish int with food I think.
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2010-07-17 20:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

By the way all keep in mind the following re the OP:

1) They're elvaan = High MND but low INT & MP. Some decisions that people would make in a heartbeat come with a tradeoff for an elvaan.

2) They're a PS2 player so they don't have access to windower and by extension spellcast. Space is tight for macros and no one wants to hit 5 macros to cast a single spell.

Reminds me, OP learn how to use the /macro book and /macro set commands they'll be a lifesaver for you.

3) OP is looking for easy to acquire items. So AH, and simple ZNM stuff. Anything from sea or salvage is going to be out of reach for the moment. Stuff from Einherjar/ Nyzul Isle is prolly fairgame, I mean this is just Asura but we do a lot of shout Einherjar/ Nyzul runs here. It's really not that hard to accumulate ampoules to redeem for gear or farm Nyzul gear assuming you can find 1 time runs to join.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-07-17 20:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nevias said:
you fail because you refuse to accept the fact that a mob's resist rate is based on your enfeebling magic skill, not magic accuracy! 1 skill does equal 1 magic accuracy so esentially you will get 3 magic accuracy from the avocate feet. 2 int = 1 magic accuracy so essentially you are getting 4 magic acc from goliard feet compared to 3 from avocate. that being said the resist rate calculation for a mob you are fighting is not based magic accuracy. however, it is based on your enfeebling magic skill. if your resist rates are floored on a lower level mob then yes you do not need more skill. if your resist rates are not then the extra skill will lower your resist rate and improve your chances of landing a spell. hope you learned something today!

What? Skill =/= Macc. 1 skill = 1 macc. They are the SAME thing. I agree enfeebling is pivotal for solos, but Goliard feet offer at LEAST 4 macc, and 6 at most. 4 > 3. 1INT = 1 macc when dInt is uncapped, .5 acc when capped. Hope you learned something today!
 Asura.Luelle
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2010-07-17 20:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Breathe Nev.
I have to agree with Malekith and keeping in mind what this post was originally about. Instead of giving helpful suggestions to the op, it has become enfeebling magic vs. int and macc debate. Let's keep to the original post and just agree to disagree. They are both situational pieces. Yay happy ending.
 Fairy.Basilo
Server: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-07-17 21:00:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Because youre trying to argue any use at all for 3 skill over goliard and I dont believe there is a use and if you rly need that 3 skill IE HNM then a rdm should be there to enfeeb it not a blm. As for SOLO goliard should always win for enfeebling for duration than ever using avocat if it can land with a good build very slim chance of resist to wanna use advocat. DO YOU *** READ AT ALL EITHER?

You realise if you ever needed that 3 skill that bad over goliard IE blm at 75 trying to gravity Kirin on old school kite kill purely for example its only gonna stick 3-5seconds pointless even bothering at all with enfeebing this kinda lvl mob as blm.
 Asura.Nevias
user: Nevias
By Asura.Nevias 2010-07-17 21:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

removed my posts, not worth the time or the argument. it's just a game, let it get back to helping the original poster. gl with blm
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-07-17 21:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nevias said:
removed my posts, not worth the time or the argument. it's just a game, let it get back to helping the original poster. gl with blm

Too bad you can't delete your quotes from other people's posts, amirite?

Edit: I won't be a total ***. Carry on.
 Bahamut.Megrim
Server: Bahamut
user: Megrim
By Bahamut.Megrim 2010-07-17 21:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if it has been said but u might wanna stay focused instead of looking for gear to get u should aim for a goal

best way to do this is to aim for a specific target.

Most BLM's will always aim for 120 INT (including food)
and about 300 Elemental magic Skill

Aim for that and u will be able to minimize resists and Maximize damage

Does seem like an unattainable thing but it is possible for an ELVAAN to have 120 int

and a minor observation how do you Proc your Sorceror Ring w/o it equiped :P at any rate good luck and happy hunting
By daisythunder 2010-07-18 07:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

First Sell Sorcerers Ring for 1,400,000 gil.
Sell Serket Ring for 600,000 gil.
now you have 2 million gil.
Finish Cop and get Raja's Ring..
Buy 2 Snow Rings. 1,200,000 gil.
Now you've solved your ring problem and have 800,000 gil to fix your other problems.

Buy Pluto Staff for 450,000 gil. and sell off the dark staff.

Buy Demon Cloak for 300,000 gil approximately.
that will cover your head and body piece for a long time.
Its not the best but the refresh trait on it and good int makes it a good utility piece.

Mohab sash+1 can be directly replaced Qiqirn sash +1 in HMP build.

Yigits (if you do assult) Jets serwells (if you don't)
AF Armor or Dynamis Armor (fills in for pieces that your missing if your poor).

Always Sell off expensive items on AH and have plenty of gil on hand to get the killer deal when it presents itself on AH.. thats the key..

Your weapon will redefine your character.

Next step is sell off the expensive torques and pick one that you can use full time. use the savings to purchase a
HQ ICE STAFF and OGRE SICKLE and bank the rest of the gil for the expansion items.

Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Alternanthera 2010-07-19 13:31:30
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks everyone for the good debate and advice, it's been really helpful! Yesterday my static and I killed the 4 pots and then Promathia, so later today I need to log on and get my Tamas Ring. Yay, free from CoP drudgery! \o/

Here's my latest gear set:

New nuke set:

New enfeeble set:

New hMP set:

New Healing set:

Dark Set:

Turns out other members of my static needed the Lebros Cavern assault, so I'm about halfway to getting my Yigit Crackows. I'm noticing a little bit more damage in my nukes but huge differences in my debuffs and my Drains are AWESOME now.

Since I am on PS2 (no Windower), my macros look like this:

/ma "spell"
/equip Main "Elemental Staff"
/equip Head
/equip Neck
/equip Body
/equip Legs

Other equipment slots have to remain static since there are no more slots in the macro.

The exception is three macros I have that go to the next macro set so I can fit more equipment in. These are my resting macro, ring proc macro, and a macro to put on all the crap taken off by either resting or ring proc macros.

So to rest (and get up again), I hit the ctrl 1 icon twice and then the ctrl 3 icon twice. To get the ring to proc, I hit ctrl 2 twice and then ctrl 3 twice. Gets the job done, but no way am i doing it with the rest of my macros.

The other sucky thing is that even tho my nukage and debuffs are now filled with more awesome, I only have like 705 MP. ;.;
 Valefor.Argettio
Server: Valefor
user: Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-07-19 13:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

MP is always going to be an issue on elvaan, but merits can help.

Personally I wouldn't bother with a healing 'set' for BLM, just macro light staff and some -enmity. I certainly wouldn't waste inventory space on a healing torque (which would probably only make 2-5hp deference).

As you are getting yigit feet soon(ish) the next slot I think you should look at is the hands.

But looking good :D
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-19 13:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nevias said:
I'll keep it short and sweet: you're wrong and there is a mountain of evidence supporting that statement. If you want to prove otherwise, you need to present hard data.

For the OP: don't know if any of this has been said yet, but the Helenus/Cassandra's Earring set is an incredibly nice multipurpose earring set. 5 macc and mab for nuking and the macc also helps for enfeebles and dark magic. Your nuking head, body, and legs can be replaced with Teal gear, and the Teal body will be an upgrade to your dark magic set as well since it actually has some macc on it. Ditch the healing torque as it likely does nothing. Yigit Gages or Goliard Cuffs would be worth looking into.
 Valefor.Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-07-19 13:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Asura.Nevias said:
I'll keep it short and sweet: you're wrong and there is a mountain of evidence supporting that statement. If you want to prove otherwise, you need to present hard data.

Sounds like I missed some fun :(
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-19 13:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I did too (I don't follow BLM threads much these days), but there's enough quoted to give me an idea of what their argument was.
 Valefor.Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-07-19 13:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
I did too (I don't follow BLM threads much these days), but there's enough quoted to give me an idea of what their argument was.

I haven't logged in since April (deactivated in June), so on pop on here when I am really bored :-P
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Server: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-07-19 14:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

if mp is an issue you can do your first one or two nukes in more mp gear. even if you don't do as much damage, they're that much more "free" damage. doing all out mp is pretty straightforward. you can also put a little mp where you won't lose a lot of damage; things like af1 hat, loquacious earring, rse belt, any mp+ neck, an mp grip, etc.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-19 14:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Argettio said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:

I haven't logged in since April (deactivated in June), so on pop on here when I am really bored :-P
=(
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
Server: Carbuncle
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-07-19 14:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to assume you're headed for 80, so here's some stuff to work on. I'm going to include Tamas and Yigit feet since you said you're going to be obtaining them pretty soon.

Sylph.Alternanthera said:
New nuke set:

Aim for this:

Continue using Elemental Torque when MP is over 51%.

Things to work on after:

Head: Hecate's Crown, eventuallyselenian cap if you have and can do AMK.

Hands: vicious mufflers, eventually zenith mitts. Vicious Mufflers at LEAST are must have as they're very easy to obtain with some friends, ***you can solo it if you've got some skill. (Not trying to be offensive here)

Neck: lemegeton medallion (+1) for nukes over 51% to replace Elemental Torque.

Earrings: Helenus's earring and Cassandra's earring, eventually crapaud earring or novio earring if those are ever options.

Not going to go too much into nuking gear, because alot of the stuff is too hard to obtain for the super good stuff, so I'll let you find that out on your own, otherwise work on what I've listed in the notes as well as the new item set.

New enfeeble set:

Things to work on:

Head: Perfect unless you can ever upgrade to genie tiara.

Body: Perfect unless you can ever upgrade to wizard's coat +1.

Hands: teal cuffs or oracle's gloves.

Legs: Perfect unless you can ever upgrade to genie lappas.

Feet: avocat pigaches or eventually goliard clogs, which are also part of your HMP set goals.

Neck: enfeebling torque is the only boost.

Earrings: enfeebling earring or Helenus's earring and Cassandra's earring.

Back: Hecate's cape, or altruistic cape if that's ever possible.

Rings: omega ring and Balrahn's ring.

New hMP set:

Things to work on:

Main/Sub: Pluto's alone works until Ariesian grip, only beaten by Reserve Captain's mace + legion scutum.

Head: Cobra Hat works until either goliard chapeau or oracle's cap.

Body: Probably the best you'll get unless you can get mahatma houppelande, oracle's robe, lore robe, or lore robe +1.

Neck: That or beak necklace +1 are great, eventually you might be able to upgrade to phi necklace or gnole torque.

Hands: genie gages are something to look into, perhaps oracle's gloves if you can ever get them, which would also work for your Enfeebling set.

Back: invigorating cape

Legs: yigit seraweels or oracle's braconi.

Feet: arborist nails work until numerist pumps, avocat pigaches, or goliard clogs, the latter two which are also used for enfeebling set.

Earring: warlock's earring, you should always be /RDM, and look into magnetic earring and relaxing earring.

New Healing set:

I personally use Turban/Swift Belt for cures, and I insert all my MND gear that I have around for my Stoneskin set, I suggest you do the same.

Dark Set:

Some things to tweak/work on:

Head: Walahra turban > nashira turban.

Body: teal saio > nashira turban.

Hands: teal cuffs > sorcerer's gloves.

Feet: igqira huaraches (useful for phalanx set as well) or nashira crackows.

Earrings: dark earring or Helenus's earring and Cassandra's earring.

Waist: swift belt

Back: Hecate's cape, or merciful cape if that's ever possible.

Rings: omega ring and Balrahn's ring.

Hope I was of some assistance, and I hope I wasn't too repetitive with suggestions, as I didn't read much of the thread thus far.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-07-19 14:59:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I also highly suggestion you have Phalanx, Stoneskin, and an idle set made.

Idle set is easy.

black cloak, cheviot cape, jelly ring, earth staff, sorcerer's earring at LEAST.

Eventually upgrades include Terra's staff, umbra cape, patronus ring, goliard trews, orochi nodowa, as well as sorcerer's coat, dalmatica refresh bodies to replace Black Cloak, and herald's gaiters (I know this is just a wet dream), so I'm also going to list tatsumaki sitagoromo with PDT-4/Movement Speed +8% from ASA, which are better than Goliard Trews choice, and are an easy to get version of g8rz.
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Alternanthera 2010-07-19 16:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, Virtuosus - I <3 you. thanks.

so here's another question, how do you guys divvy up your macros? I usually have my 3 gear switching macros I described above, plus cure2, cure3, sleep1, sleep2, sleepga1, sleepga2, gravity, drain, aspir (or a debuff in NA), silence, stun, stoneskin, fire3, blizz3, thun3, blizz4, thun4. That's 20 macros. There's 5 of us in my static so me and the RDM split up the heals and usually the debuffs, so I have to keep those in. Do you guys have a different setup or does Windower allow you to have more than 20 macros? They should make a Windower for PS2... Q.Q

The next equipment I'm looking to upgrade:
- invigorating cape
- enfeebling torque
- zenith mitts

There are also a ton of stuff I'd like to get but I need to get some gil together. Last shopping trip had me under 100k which sucks. Off to mine and fish and bcnm...

Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-19 16:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

There are 200 macros per book grouped into 10 sets. You can swap sets via the command /macro set #. I used set 1 as a starting palette with commands to jump to groups of spells with certain spells that I needed quick access to (sleep, stun) bound to extra spaces.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-07-19 18:01:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's how I did it when I'm on 360 (I usually opt PC though):

The General Layout:

===Page1:===
===ALT===
1: Bliz4
2: Thun4
3: Change to Uggalepih Pendant Book Macros
4: Stun
5: Sorc Proc Gear Swap
6: Gravity
7: 1st Part Nuke Gear Swap
8: 2nd Part Nuke Gear Swap
9: 1st Part HMP Gear
0: 2nd Part HMP Gear Swap
===CTRL===
1: Sleep2
2: Sleep1
3: Enfeebling Gear Swap
4: Freeze2
5: Burst2
6: Kiting/Idle Gear Swap (Physical Damage Taken-% and Refresh)
7: Bind
8: Dark Skill Gear Swap
9: Aspir
0: Drain

===Page2===
===ALT===
1: Bliz3
2: Thun3
===CTRL===
1: Sleepga2
2: Sleepga1
3: Enfeebling Gear Swap
4: Blizzaga3
5: Thundaga3
6: Kiting/Idle Gear Swap (Physical Damage Taken-% and Refresh)
7: Bind
8: Dark Skill Gear Swap
9: Aspir
0: Drain

===Page3===
===ALT===
1: Bliz1 (Killshot Purposes, when Drain doesn't do the trick.)
2: Thun1 (Killshot Purposes, when Drain doesn't do the trick.)
===CTRL===
1: Bio2
2: Burn
3: Choke
4: Shock
5: x
6: Drown
7: Rasp
8: Frost
9: Poison2
0: Full 150INT Gear Swap (Elemental DoTs)

===Page10=== (10 because I liked my buff macros being here, and Page 1 being my default nuke stuff, it was easier to just move down a page from 1 for buffs, and move up pages for other utility spells.)
===ALT===
1: Stoneskin
2: Blink
3: Phalanx
4: Aquaveil
5: Ice Spikes
6: Shock Spikes
7: Protect2
8: Shell2
9: MND Gear Swap Part 1
0: MND Gear Swap Part 2
===CTRL===
1: Raise
2: Reraise
3: x
4: x
5: Divine Seal
6: Dispel
7: x
8: Cure3
9: Cure2
0: Regen

It works very very efficiently. For each spell I used up a few lines.

How it works:

Blizzard4 Macro, Elemental Torque:
Line1: /recast "Blizzard IV" -To show recast.
Line2: /ma "Blizzard IV" <t> -To cast, duh.
Line3: /equip main "Aquilo's Staff" -To equip stave.
Line4: /equip neck "Elemental Torque) -To change neck in case I was previously casting in Uggalepih Pendant.)
Line5: /equip waist "Penitent's Rope" -To change waist in case I was previously casting in Elemental Obi.)

Switch to Uggalepih Pendant Macro: (ALT3 Book1)
/echo MP: <mp> <mpp> Now changing to Uggalepih Pendant Set
/macro book 2

Switch to Elemental Torque Macro: (ALT3 Book2)
/echo MP: <mp> <mpp> Now changing to Elemental Torque Set
/macro book 1

Dark Skill Macro:
Equipped my dark magic set.

Enfeebling Skill Macro:
Equipped my enfeebling set.

MND Macro:
Equipped my stoneskin set.

Enhancing Magic Macro:
Equipped my phalanx set.

Sorc Ring Macro:
Equipped my sorc ring latent proc set, then when I would hit ALT7/8 for my nuking gear, my proc would be active.

What that would do is echo in the log something like "500/1000 50% Now changing to Uggalepih Pendant Set" so I know exactly when Ugga is going to be active. Book 2 would be the exact same macros except I'd have Line4 for nukes with Ugga Pendant instead of Ele Torque, as well as wherever /equip neck is on Alt7/8.

It may seem daunting to do, but it works VERY efficiently, and you'll quite enjoy playing on console and making ***work in this way, I sure did. I was proud of these macros.

Just make sure all the gear swaps work with each other, for example here were my Alt7/8 and 9/0 (Nuke and Rest) macros.

===Book 1: Prudence Torque=== (Pretend it's Elemental Torque for you)

Nukes:

===ALT7===
Line1: /equip main "Terra's Staff"
Line2: /equip head "Demon Helm +1"
Line3: /equip body "Igqira Weskit"
Line4: /equip hands "Zenith Mitts"
Line5: /equip legs "Mahatma Slops"
Line6: /equip feet "Yigit Crackows"
===ALT8===
Line1: /equip ring2 "Omniscient Ring"
Line2: /equip ear1 "Moldavite Earring"
Line3: /equip ear2 "Novio Earring"
Line4: /equip back "Prism Cape"
Line5: /equip waist "Penitent's Rope"
Line6: /equip neck "Prudence Torque" (This would be Uggalepih Pendant if it was Book2)

Resting:

===ALT9===
Line1: /equip main "Pluto's Staff"
Line2: /equip head "Goliard Chapeau"
Line3: /equip body "Sorcerer's Coat +1"
Line4: /equip hands "Oracle's Gloves"
Line5: /equip legs "Oracle's Braconi"
Line6: /equip feet "Goliard Clogs"
===ALT0===
Line1: /equip ring2 "Omniscient Ring"
Line2: /equip ear1 "Relaxing Earring"
Line3: /equip ear2 "Magnetic Earring"
Line4: /equip back "Invigorating Cape"
Line5: /equip waist "Qiqirn Sash +1"
Line6: /equip neck "Beak Necklace +1"

Very efficient. And ALT6 was my idle set, I'd switch to it whenever I was not casting, or if I suddenly got hate from a mob and had to tank and survive, or run the *** away.

Idle/Kite/OSHIT Set:

===ALT6===
Line1: /equip main "Terra's Staff"
Line2: /equip body "Dalmatica"
Line3: /equip ring2 "Jelly Ring"
Line4: /equip ear1 "Sorcerer's Earring"
Line5: /equip back "Umbra Cape"
Line6: /equip feet "Herald's Gaiters"

This was my old char from my old account, back before I quit and re-made Virtuosus. Obviously the gear differs, but please feel free to use this as a template, and if you have any questions on the layout and what to put into each macro, I'd be happy to help ya out. Hope it works out for you if you do end up trying it.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-07-19 18:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, Virtuosus - I <3 you. thanks.

so here's another question, how do you guys divvy up your macros? I usually have my 3 gear switching macros I described above, plus cure2, cure3, sleep1, sleep2, sleepga1, sleepga2, gravity, drain, aspir (or a debuff in NA), silence, stun, stoneskin, fire3, blizz3, thun3, blizz4, thun4. That's 20 macros. There's 5 of us in my static so me and the RDM split up the heals and usually the debuffs, so I have to keep those in. Do you guys have a different setup or does Windower allow you to have more than 20 macros? They should make a Windower for PS2... Q.Q

The next equipment I'm looking to upgrade:
- invigorating cape
- enfeebling torque
- zenith mitts

There are also a ton of stuff I'd like to get but I need to get some gil together. Last shopping trip had me under 100k which sucks. Off to mine and fish and bcnm...

You should probably buy an enfeebling torque last, unless you're really loaded. Focus your gil on buying other, more important stuff for now, and make sure all areas are covered. Enfeebling Skill +2 is a minor upgrade, one you want to make after you've got all of the more important stuff. I.E. Any 8 of the HQ staves would benefit you far more than this.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Tempelshine 2010-07-19 18:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont know you have 20 Macrotasks + 10 Macrobooks in it, in every Macrotask. Made 200 Macros, thats all Full?!

I have for every differnet Elementals one Macrobook,
T1-T4/5 + AM 2 >> rest is Sleep/buff/stun/cure/w/e this part is the same on every book.