Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-06-19 13:03:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Xgalahadx said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
oh well
Every page has 30 comments before it goes to a new page btw.
yea i know, i just didnt want to count them....
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-19 13:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

edit' Bah beat me.
 Shiva.Chaosgod
Server: Shiva
user: chaosgod
By Shiva.Chaosgod 2010-06-19 13:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

This is turning into a competition, first prize gets a one of a kind Ginger Cookie!
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-06-19 13:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

damnit!
By Stnick 2010-06-19 13:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Stnick said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Stnick said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Bringing debate is a troll's top priority.

So you're a troll then?

Sometimes, but that's because regular forum interaction is dull and pretentious. Take away all the trolls from FFXIAH and you won't have a decent FFXIAH.

Then you shouldn't complain about trolls. From the beginning of this thread all you've done is *** and moan about trolls, and act pretentious.

You are the worst type of troll, you're in denial.

A couple of posts above you is the first time I mentioned trolls in this thread, and I only did so because someone couldn't see a troll when it was slapping its *** in FFXIAH's face.

I don't know about you but threads usually begin on page one. This is page fourteen.

And I notice how you don't defend being a pretentious ***... Which is in every thread you visit.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-19 13:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

A
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-19 13:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

domaruuuuuuu.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-19 13:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Stnick said:
And I notice how you don't defend being a pretentious ***... Which is in every thread you visit.

I'm a pretentious ***, by your definition.

What can I say? I let the little devil on my shoulder loose on here. :)

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-19 13:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
<inb4somethingbad>

COOKIE

Edit: GDI lol >_>
To late :P

edit'

Is this a proper definition of a troll?

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun “troll” can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in that was an excellent troll you posted. While the term troll and its associated action, trolling, are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with 'trolling' being used to describe many intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context.

Taken from wiki.
By Stnick 2010-06-19 13:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Stnick said:

My definition is correct, it would take a blind person not to notice this.

And don't make out it's simply on here, I can tell you're going to be a holier than thou pretentious *** with little to no success in real life. You think you're something special, and you're really not, you attempt to spark up debate and troll and disguise yourself poorly. Please stop, it's painful to watch.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-19 13:15:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Stnick said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Stnick said:

And don't make out it's simply on here, I can tell you're going to be a holier than thou pretentious *** with little to no success in real life. You think you're something special, and you're really not, you attempt to spark up debate and troll and disguise yourself poorly. Please stop, it's painful to watch.

Why would you associate my performance on this forum with my real life?

NO-TROLL-BEELSHAMEN: The real life card is the lowest and insecure form of insult on the internet.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-19 13:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
<inb4somethingbad>

COOKIE

edit'

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun “troll” can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in that was an excellent troll you posted. While the term troll and its associated action, trolling, are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with 'trolling' being used to describe many intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context.

Taken from wiki.

That's not exactly an accurate definition but it gives the right idea.
By Stnick 2010-06-19 13:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Stnick said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Stnick said:

NO-TROLL-BEELSHAMEN: The real life card is the lowest and insecure form of insult on the internet.

And that rebuttal is normally used by those who are insecure about their life. Your posting style gives you the air of someone who thinks they are better than they really are, and that's why I use the real life card, it's appropriate here.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-19 13:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
<inb4somethingbad>

COOKIE

edit'

Taken from wiki.

Sorry to ask this of you but it would be great if you could give me one you agree on.
By Stnick 2010-06-19 13:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
<inb4somethingbad>

COOKIE

edit'

Taken from wiki.

Who gives you the right to justify definitions?
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-19 13:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

That definition makes me a troll :<
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-19 13:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
you're Canadian you can't be a troll. :D
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-19 13:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Stnick said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Stnick said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Stnick said:

And that rebuttal is normally used by those who are insecure about their life. Your posting style gives you the air of someone who thinks they are better than they really are, and that's why I use the real life card, it's appropriate here.

Oh shut up please. My posting style gives the air of whatever I want it to give.

Believe me, I could turn a switch and post in such a manner that I'd be on your friends list in a week. Don't take too much context out of forum posts, they're really not a reliable source on which you can judge a person.
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-19 13:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
you're Canadian you can't be a troll. :D

Lumberjack!
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-19 13:24:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
<inb4somethingbad>

COOKIE

edit'

Taken from wiki.

Sorry to ask this of you but it would be great if you could give me one you agree on.

I'm not entirely sure, but that definition doesn't include the subtle troll.
By Stnick 2010-06-19 13:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Stnick said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Stnick said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Stnick said:

Oh shut up please. My posting style gives the air of whatever I want it to give.

Believe me, I could turn a switch and post in such a manner that I'd be on your friends list in a week. Don't take too much context out of forum posts, they're really not a reliable source on which you can judge a person.

And here comes the BS pretentious posting style. You really think your something special don't you, you're as transparent as a pane of glass. Stop thinking your a mastermind, you're just a troll who's in denial.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-19 13:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Stnick said:
And here comes the BS pretentious posting style. You really think your something special don't you, you're as transparent as a pane of glass. Stop thinking your a mastermind, you're just a troll who's in denial.

I'm going to stop responding to you now, because everytime I think we're getting somewhere, you keep calling me a troll again.

I think we covered that part already, I'm a troll in denial. You don't have to repeat it every single post.

Your hate only feeds me, makes me stronger.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-19 13:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
<inb4somethingbad>

COOKIE

edit'

Taken from wiki.

I'm not entirely sure, but that definition doesn't include the subtle troll.
Meh i was going to prove you where a troll by your definition of it but if you agree with wiki's definition on everything except the "subtle troll" then you are a troll along with myself.

edit' Sorry again not trying to start a argument btw more trying to prove a point that that word has lost its meaning and when used on proper trolls it is next to useless since anytime someone argues with someone that makes them a troll.
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29