Hide Achievements?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Hide Achievements?
Hide Achievements?
 Alexander.Dzian
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Dzian
By Alexander.Dzian 2008-12-31 10:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

any chance of a simple option to hide achiements tab.

lil puzzling that i can hide my crafts / job levels / mission status but even if i hide it all it can still be found under the achievements tab.

just like to hide my crafts as seems that everyone i hear of getting hacks has high crafts of some form.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2008-12-31 10:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Hiding your crafts is still fairly pointless as the search feature still allows you to see people who's ever had their profile scanned.
http://www.ffxiah.com/player_search.php?&sid=10&clothcraft[0]=92
 Seraph.Gael
Server: Seraph
user: Gael
By Seraph.Gael 2008-12-31 10:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

unlike Dzian i don't hide any tab (or just "Equip History") and i'm realy unhappy to have an extra tab that i can set.

Pls add the possibility to hide it >_<
Some people probably like it, not all...

Like "titles" tab, why do you force people to have it ?
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2008-12-31 10:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Gael that pic of taru lightsabers is pwn btw. Off topic, yes. But I had to comment on it, it's too awesome lol.
 Phoenix.Strongside
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Strongside 2008-12-31 11:45:33
Link | Quote | Reply

People only get hacked 2 ways either they gave their friend their info and he's a back stabber or you downloaded some kind of keylogger from a ffxi bot trying to cheat(they never admit it). Either way it's usually the persons fault and i'm sick of hearing about it "omg i got hacked omg omg" stfu and don't do the above. DONT TRUST PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW IRL (idfc i recently lost a friend i've known for over a year he jacked someones ***and switched servers fooled everyone.) been playing over 3 yrs i follow these and never got hacked. but yeah w/e if you've been hacked you fail