Nyzul Isle static
 Phoenix.Juggalo
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Juggalo
By Phoenix.Juggalo 2010-06-16 11:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello all,

I've been stuck w/ Nyzul Isle forever. I'm currently on Floor 26 and finding anyone to help climb these days is impossible. People only seem to be interested in 20/40/60/80/100.

I'm hoping I can find some people that are interested in climbing with me. Though I'm on 26, I'm willing to start at whatever if we consistently climb.

If you are interested in this, please post your current floor and also your availability. If enough people post, we can then coordinate with the most popular availability.

Myself, I am available all weeknights at around 6pm est and can make myself available anytime thereafter, except for Wednesdays after 9pm, when I have Limbus. I'm willing to work around whatever the most popular timeframe might be, so let's help each other out.

Thanks!
 Phoenix.Miraun
user: Miraun
By Phoenix.Miraun 2010-06-16 15:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

send me a tell whenever. I just need the nyzul floors for tokens.
 Phoenix.Jacob
user: Mightwin
By Phoenix.Jacob 2010-06-20 01:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm game though I'm only on floor 6. Send a tell when I'm online for info.
 Phoenix.Wayako
user: Wayako
By Phoenix.Wayako 2010-06-27 10:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been wanting to do a floor climb static for awhile...Last I checked I was stalled on floor 21 or 25 (At work so can't log on to check, but it was somewhere around that).

Since my Dyna shell recently died I have been out of the endgame scene, so time conflicts due to that would not be an issue. I usually get off work by 5pm est, but factoring travel times 6pm est onward might be best for me. Days off work are Weds and Thurs but I prefer not to have it on Weds if possible because sometimes I have to be offline to do family related/personal things on that day. Also I should note that my available days and times will change in the fall when grad school starts...but with luck floor climbing would be done, or near so, before it comes to that. ^_^;

If you do have a place for me in this just poke me on here or in game. Also, if you happen to have 2-3 more spaces left for this I know of a few others who would like to floor climb- I will direct them to this thread later.
 Phoenix.Juggalo
user: Juggalo
By Phoenix.Juggalo 2010-06-27 12:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Way, I definitely have open slots, so yes, let's talk. I wanna do this!
 Phoenix.Hakirshiro
By Phoenix.Hakirshiro 2010-06-28 13:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

hey jug im down man ill hit you up on the LS
 Gilgamesh.Katori
Server: Gilgamesh
user: agroyboy
By Gilgamesh.Katori 2010-07-08 08:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

im jumping servers but im on 61 but ill help
 Phoenix.Esaias
user: Esaias
By Phoenix.Esaias 2010-07-22 02:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

On floor 6-10
if anyone needs those or is willing to help id like to get into a static.

(thank you) (take care)
By Emilrelda 2010-07-22 04:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

im on floor 10 myself tuesday wouldnt really suit me (dyna) im fromd australia too soo tz diff butgimme a time and such and i can do my best to be there!