Any Friendly/ Gay Ls'?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Any friendly/ gay ls'?
Any friendly/ gay ls'?
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-06-15 01:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Serbzook said:
Whats up with ffxiah forums and gays, did this board become some battlground for gay rights? Seems every time i decide to check up the forum threads i step upon some gay peep being all butt hurt over he said she said.

Are internet boards and video games like the new "it" for gays to take a stand for their beliefes or something? cuz i can assure you that 99% of internet ppl dont give a crap about what you got to say to make yourself feel better, at the very best you gonna get some pitty talk from someone and at the very worst some internet /b/adass living in his parents basement shitty comment.

First off, use proper English/grammar for Christ's sake. Second, you're partially right. I happen to be part of that 99%...and guess what? I could give a rats *** what you have to say about it. Go troll/express your opinions/*** moan and whine elsewhere.

The new "it?" Just because you don't hear anything from a particular community doesn't mean it doesn't exist, and when you do it doesn't mean they're "butthurt" as you put it. I can *guarantee* you that any forum you visit will have some form of a LBGT community. It's not a question of making sure people notice us. It's not even a question of whatever-the-hell battleground you speak of. He simply asked for a friendly LS and you jumped at the chance to piss and moan about the fact that the OP was specifically looking for one involving the LBGT community.
[+]
 Fenrir.Arsi
Server: Fenrir
user: Arsi
By Fenrir.Arsi 2010-06-15 01:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

duh... the "im an *** on the internet but im a nice person irl" guy again, RUN!!
 Phoenix.Oumura
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-06-15 02:37:46
Link | Quote | Reply

o.O?
 Phoenix.Smileybone
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-06-15 02:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Arsi said:
duh... the "im an *** on the internet but im a nice person irl" guy again, RUN!!

I can relate to this.
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2010-06-15 02:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of these arguments have been had already.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-06-15 02:47:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly I'm frustrated that this is even still an issue.

Dude wanted an LS that matched some arbitrary requirement. It could have been an LS that only likes vanilla ice cream for all I care. Why people feel they need to share that they have a problem with vanilla ice cream is beyond me: I'm pretty sure you weren't the intended audience.