Smn Wanna Make Gil?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » smn wanna make gil?
smn wanna make gil?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-09 20:37:32
Link | Quote | Reply

DNC is probably one of the easiest jobs next to BLM, BST and SMN to solo..
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-09 20:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

What is it with Astral Burners and the inability to type in full, well structured English?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-09 20:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Gregt said:
between work and 2 kids and events hard to find time to solo hours on end for 1 lvl if that

QQ
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-09 20:56:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, type in full English and I have no problem with you, I was just making an observation.
[+]
 Siren.Velo
Server: Siren
user: Velo
By Siren.Velo 2010-06-09 21:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

"weren't*" also to correct your poor English.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-09 21:07:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Your grammar is quite unsightly good sir, I agree with that dashing gentleman Daleterrence over there. Wonderful monocle you have there if I do say so myself.

In all seriousness, you are not special. We all have jobs/kids/sleep and other things hindering us from playing this game 24/7 but we don't go on forums which are known to be riddled with trolls and ask for SMN burns where half of the community doesn't agree with it. That is just ignorant and asking for it.

If you want to SMN burn fine, make some SMN friends, don't waste space on threads with your *** when you "KNOW" you're going to get flamed.
[+]
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-06-09 21:09:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sit in WG, theres usually at least one person shouting for SMN burns and for someone to leech for them. If not, make friends with a pet LS thats mostly SMN's and see if they'll do burns and invite you. Otherwise Campaign, thats what I did for a few jobs to get to 75, its easy, doesn't require that much effort and its decent exp.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-06-09 21:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Your grammar is quite unsightly good sir, I agree with that dashing gentleman Daleterrence over there. Wonderful monocle you have there if I do say so myself.

In all seriousness, you are not special. We all have jobs/kids/sleep and other things hindering us from playing this game 24/7 but we don't go on forums which are known to be riddled with trolls and ask for SMN burns where half of the community doesn't agree with it. That is just ignorant and asking for it.

If you want to SMN burn fine, make some SMN friends, don't waste space on threads with your *** when you "KNOW" you're going to get flamed.

/thread
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-06-09 21:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

This calls for this special occasion video:

[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-09 21:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a kid. Who takes more care than most. I still find time...very little. But, I do find time to play this game and maintain a life. Sure I'm logged in AFK 99% of it. But, the 'I have kids' speech is kinda bull. There are a LOT of people that play this game that have a full-time job, kids, and a life. I AFB I won't lie. On SMN because that is my merit *** job. But, that does not stop me from still doing things in game. You can still get a decent party in the amount of time it takes you to AFB. I've timed both. Sure, you don't get the insane amount of XP/Merits you would, but a regular party teaches you how to do your job instead of these AFB jobs like some stupid WAR that doesn't know what provoke is and is so undercapped its a joke.

Sorry, mini rant haha.
[+]