Abyssea linkshell on Asura
First Page 2
 Asura.Rule
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-06-08 09:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I will be starting an Abyssea LS on Asura.

{Start button} will be between 10:30pm EST and 12am EST
(07:30pm PST (9pm PST)

Not sure on the days yet, but these are the times they will run. I'm willing to help anyone who needs it to finish up the WoTg missions. (i'm finishing it up myself)

send me a PM or /tell in game if you are interested.

Just let me know: char name, jobs, preferred job to play, and previous endgame experience.

Thank you ^^
[+]
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
Server: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-06-08 09:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

so... what does an abyssea LS do? make a nice sight-seeing trip to the new zones during the said hours? :P
[+]
 Asura.Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-06-08 10:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Go away with your non-constructive criticism, troll >_>
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-08 10:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rule said:
Go away with your non-constructive criticism, troll >_>

Actually he has a point, might not be anything yet to do in Abyssea with the first thing, might just be some new flashy zones ... maybe 2 - 3 missions (if that >.>)

Kind of silly to allocate a linkshell for it until you know what it is your going to be doing, would suck to get all the interest then be horribly dissapointed.
[+]
 Asura.Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-06-08 10:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

eh, i got friends from my other shells that wouldn't mind doing even that, though they did show us new mobs and gear.

So there has to be something to it besides "look, this is Abyssea.......d2 {can i have it}"
[+]
 Asura.Onikumomaru
By Asura.Onikumomaru 2010-06-08 10:15:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Im interested in joining since im comming back to the game. I might need help in finishing WOTG missions tho since your offering to help.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-08 10:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't jump the gun Rule, you don't have any idea what is actually going to be in this thing yet truely.
[+]
By Tristean 2010-06-08 10:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm like 60% sure that those new weapons will be magian trial related so that'd be a good excuse to get a ls started.

I'm interested.

I'm only on WotG8 and doing bastok questline.

I'll talk to you ingame :p
[+]
 Asura.Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-06-08 10:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

just trying to get orgnazied
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Don't jump the gun Rule, you don't have any idea what is actually going to be in this thing yet truely.

There has to be exploration before anything can be said, i'm just trying to organize a few people so i don't walk into the zone and get sexually assaulted.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-08 10:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Makes sense.
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
Server: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-06-08 10:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Who doesn't want to be first to try new ***out?
Personally I'm too lazy, let the wiki's do the work for me.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-08 10:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Doubt I'll personally be buying it for awhile, going to be more wise to see if they are worth it.
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-06-08 11:05:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Doubt I'll personally be buying it for awhile, going to be more wise to see if they are worth it.
I agree completely.
At least with the first 3 add-ons, you knew what you were getting as an end result. Sure, we get to see the Empyrean weapons, but there was no information on stats or how to obtain them. May be my opinion only, but that seems like poor marketing. Or may be it's just too soon to tell.
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
Server: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-08 11:09:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Daimos said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
I agree completely. At least with the first 3 add-ons, you knew what you were getting as an end result. Sure, we get to see the Empyrean weapons, but there was no information on stats or how to obtain them. May be my opinion only, but that seems like poor marketing.
Possibly intentional. If there is a storyline / reward at end SE will probably not tell us until December to which a lot of FU!11!1's will be cropping up because people didn't care to buy it =(

Better be something freaking sweet too. I'll have to see if I can get some mates to venture into the unknown with me~
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-06-08 11:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Luarania said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
I agree completely. At least with the first 3 add-ons, you knew what you were getting as an end result. Sure, we get to see the Empyrean weapons, but there was no information on stats or how to obtain them. May be my opinion only, but that seems like poor marketing.
Possibly intentional. If there is a storyline / reward at end SE will probably not tell us until December to which a lot of FU!11!1's will be cropping up because people didn't care to buy it =(

Better be something freaking sweet too. I'll have to see if I can get some mates to venture into the unknown with me~

Isn't that how all of WoTG has been for the last couple years.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-06-08 11:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

OP has inside information. Better get WOTG missions done.
[+]
 Fenrir.Luarania
Server: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Luarania 2010-06-08 11:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Daimos said:
Isn't that how all of WoTG has been for the last couple years.
Yup, but then most people have WoTG, just not really completing the missions. Add-on is seperate though and there really isn't much to it thus far aside new areas, WSs, and Weapons, the last two not even sure if they will be avalible right off.

Already people arguing if it will suck or not and various other stuff. Very possible situation that up to a half of the various server populations will actually end up buying it. (Speculation, I do not have maths to prove said statement)
 Pandemonium.Rtwodeetoo
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Rtwodeetoo 2010-06-08 11:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rule said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

There has to be exploration before anything can be said, i'm just trying to organize a few people so i don't walk into the zone and get sexually assaulted.

Exploration? Yes but thats why you need to know my previous end game experience to explore. As far as I can tell the main thing with the new areas is xp grounds for 75`s +

Some asurans are something else. Is like that guy that asked me to see my gear before to be able to join his meripo party. Seriously? Come on.
 Asura.Citag
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-06-08 11:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

RULE!

Count me in.
 Asura.Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-06-08 11:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Rtwodeetoo said:
Asura.Rule said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Exploration? Yes but thats why you need to know my previous end game experience to explore. As far as I can tell the main thing with the new areas is xp grounds for 75`s

Some asurans are something else. Is like that guy that asked me to see my gear before to be able to join his meripo party. Seriously? Come on.

i needed a filler question. I'm willing to work with anyone who is willing to work with me.
[+]
 Asura.Citag
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-06-08 11:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rule said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Dang, I guess I cant go then.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-08 11:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Citag said:
Asura.Rule said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Dang, I guess I cant go then.

Citag, you perv!
[+]
By Tristean 2010-06-08 12:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally I just want to go kill man-sized mandies! There's mutant mandies in the new zones!
 Asura.Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-06-08 12:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

i wanna tank stuff that has the serious potential of killing me.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-09 05:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Rtwodeetoo said:
Asura.Rule said:

some fruit nerd in real life who will never get pussy. So...................! tell us his name
 Asura.Ericka
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-06-09 06:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

lol Rule Getting Ready Early!
 Seraph.Gilhaven
Server: Seraph
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-06-09 07:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Onikumomaru said:
Im interested in joining since im comming back to the game. I might need help in finishing WOTG missions tho since your offering to help.

From what I read you don't actually need to finish the missions to play this area, just have it (WotG) registered. Unless of course you want to that is...then disregard. :D
 Asura.Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-06-09 08:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Gilhaven said:
Asura.Onikumomaru said:

From what I read you don't actually need to finish the missions to play this area, just have it (WotG) registered. Unless of course you want to that is...then disregard. :D

better safe than sorry, plus it will give us a chance to start working together. A group that understands how each member operates is often a better group.
By Tristean 2010-06-09 08:53:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure you'll be able to do the Abyssea content but something tells me that if you haven't progressed through the WotG missions you won't be able to access the Walk of Echoes area. I think it's going to the equivalent of Sky and Sea. So yes, WotG progression might be necesary to access some new content.
First Page 2