users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » End-Game LS [Looking For Members] FinestSucks
End-Game LS [Looking For Members] FinestSucks
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-08 02:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm personal friends with Derf, We have epic adventures in game! don't we derfy!
 Shiva.Falseliberty
By Shiva.Falseliberty 2010-06-08 09:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry but all these plumpers and cake is making me hard

Some brothers wanna play that hard role
And tell you that the butt ain't gold
So they toss it and they leave it
And I pull up quick to retrieve it

So Cosmo says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that
Cause your waist is small and your curves are kicking
And I'm thinking bout sticking

To the beanpole dames in the magazines:
You ain't it, Miss Thing
Give me a sista, I can't resist her
Red beans and rice didn't miss her

By Whorichi 2010-06-08 11:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys... this is a serious recruitment thread. Please leave drama out :(. Just cause I'm some used-up s1ut bag of a who0re doesn't mean you can bad mouth me. And check out our new recruitment video, showing off the beautiful (see fat/ugly) women (see s1ut-wh0res) of Finest!

[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-06-08 11:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

>_>
....Ewwwww
By Zekko 2010-06-08 11:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Finest is a good shell. You guys are jealous
 Fairy.Aquilo
Server: Fairy
user: aquaman
By Fairy.Aquilo 2010-06-08 11:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

My God!

"serious recruitment thread" ?

on the link you provide you advise that you will be on a months trial with no pearl.. lol i can picture the idots following you around >,<

This thread is funny.. was it set up as a joke?

.. honestly
By Whorichi 2010-06-08 11:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Zekko said:
Finest is a good shell. You guys are jealous

Yes! They are jealous of our unparalleled skills at wiping to HNM and c0ck-sucking. All I gotta say to them is;

By Derfthegalka 2010-06-08 12:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I'm personal friends with Derf, We have epic adventures in game! don't we derfy!

O___________O BRODER I DUNT KNOW WHO URS AREE MAYBEH 5K CAN HELP MEH MEMORIESS YO!

ANYWAYS , FINESE PISS ME OFF YO I GO IN AND APPLY FOR A MEMMBERSHIPS AND THEY TURN DOWN GOOD OL DERFIE CUZ THEY JELOUS OF GOOD OL DERFIE !!
By Whorichi 2010-06-08 12:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Update! We recently used our members like the two-dollar wh0res they are and sold an E-body, our LS bank, and dynamis currency in order to purchase a useless Packet bot that hasn't claimed ***. Its quite okay though, none our fat-*** could fit into that E-body anyway :/
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-08 12:39:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Whorichi said:
Update! We recently used our members like the two-dollar wh0res they are and sold an E-body, our LS bank, and dynamis currency in order to purchase a useless Packet bot that hasn't claimed ***. Its quite okay though, none our fat-*** could fit into that E-body anyway :/

It was like a can of *** sardines.
By Derfthegalka 2010-06-08 12:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

BUT YEAH BRODER SOMEE CRISCO OIL CAN HA;LP YA ON OUTS RIGHT THARR I USE THAT WHENS IAMS IN A JAMMY JAMS!!
 Shiva.Falseliberty
By Shiva.Falseliberty 2010-06-08 13:37:08
Link | Quote | Reply

if any of you ladys are single please let me know
i'll *** dive that ***soo hard nom nom nom
and eat my cake too

PS ... fine i'll bend over for gayz
By tingletaru 2010-06-08 14:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I have gay luvin too?
By Zekko 2010-06-08 14:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Falseliberty said:
if any of you ladys are single please let me know
i'll *** dive that ***soo hard nom nom nom
and eat my cake too

PS ... fine i'll bend over for gayz

I'm single
By Derfthegalka 2010-06-08 16:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

YA KNOW WHAT BRODERSS THAT MADE MEH MIGHTEH HUNGRAH DEM HOT POCKETS SOUNDS PRETTY YUMMY YO!!! NOM NNOMMMSS
user: RajwaChan
By Shiva.Droolingdaisy 2010-06-08 18:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Cleverbot agrees....
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-08 19:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I am writing this letter because I take issue with some of Finest's self-fulfilling prophecies. For complete details, I refer you to my forthcoming book on the subject. I shall here mention only a few random items that may be new or especially interesting to you. For instance, Finest's squibs can be subtle. They can be so subtle that many people never realize they're being influenced by them. That's why we must proactively notify humanity that I'll tell you what we need to do about all the craziness Finest is mongering. We need to hold Finest responsible for the hatred it so furtively expresses.

The most sobering aspect of Finest's utterances is that I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly open minds instead of closing them. Nevertheless, I unequivocally do have the will to reinvigorate our collective commitment to building and maintaining a sensitive, tolerant, and humane community. That's why I unmistakably maintain that there may be nothing we can do to prevent Finest from making good on its word to convince bad-tempered, untrustworthy scrubs that there is absolutely nothing they can do to better their lot in life besides joining it. When we compare this disturbing conclusion to the comforting picture purveyed by its spokesmen, we experience psychological stress or "cognitive dissonance". Our only recourse is to champion the poor and oppressed against the evil of Finest. Finest criticizes me for recalling the ideals of compassion, nonviolence, community, and cooperation. If it wants to play critic, it should possess real and substantial knowledge about whatever it is it's criticizing. It shouldn't simply assume that it can succeed without trying.

If there's a rule, and Finest keeps making exceptions to that rule, then what good is the rule? I mean, if I were to compile a list of Finest's forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that there is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil organizations like Finest.

To get even the simplest message into the consciousness of dysfunctional antagonists it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but Finest must have recently made a huge withdrawal from the First National Bank of Lies. How else could it manage to tell us that exhibitionism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions? We'd all be in grave danger if Finest continued to engage in its unrealistic behavior. Finest wants to turn our country into a short-sighted cesspool overrun with scum, disease, and crime. But what if the tables were turned? How would Finest like that? I and Finest part company when it comes to the issue of escapism. It feels that its accusations are our final line of defense against tyrrany while I suspect that if it sincerely believes that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements then it must be smoking something illegal.

Finest would have us believe that the world can be happy only when its den of thieves is given full rein. Such flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random pages from any book on the subject. Believe it or not, some people have said that formal education is no guarantor of intelligence. Maybe. But I'm more inclined to believe that I'm not very conversant with Finest's background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that Finest insists that character development is not a matter of "strength through adversity" but rather, "entitlement through victimization". How can it be so blind? Very easily. Basically, Finest parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, its ideas will change instantly like a weathercock.

If Finest gets its way, we will soon be engulfed in a Dark Age of corporatism and indescribable horror. That's why I'm telling you that its crass, stuporous undertakings are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of particularism are blooming all around us. My intention here is not just to test the assumptions that underlie Finest's long-term goals but also to raise the quality of debate on issues surrounding Finest's obstinate fulminations. Finest's hysteria-producing conjectures are sufficient to give pause to the less thoughtful among us. "Oh, oh," such people think. "We'd better help Finest give voice, in a totally emotional and non-rational way, to its deep-rooted love of moral relativism—just in case."

As far as I'm concerned, Finest's goal is to throw away our freedom, our honor, and our future. This is abject jingoism! If Finest is going to talk about higher standards then it needs to live by those higher standards.

I am reminded of the quote, "You can hear the crwth's fremescent clangor every time it tries to undermine liberty in the name of liberty." This comment is not as juvenile as it seems because Finest's helpers are too lazy to address the continued social injustice shown by jealous conspiracy theorists. They just want to sit back, fasten their mouths on the public teats, and casually forget that we have a choice. Either we let ourselves be led like lambs to the slaughter by Finest and its brethren or we fight tooth and nail against Finest. While I don't expect you to have much trouble making up your mind you should nevertheless consider that if one believes statements like, "War is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength," one is, in effect, supporting offensive propagandists. Finest holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City—sterile obstacles to progress who use threats of fiscal harm to coerce dastardly, nettlesome rubes into rubbing salt into our wounds.

Finest's bruta fulmina set the intellectual and moral stage for a new wave of stentorian policies that seek to cast ordinary consumption and investment decisions in the light of high religious purpose. But there are other strains of unregenerate charlatanism active today and the siren calls of those movements may mesmerize mawkish misers whose insipid fervor blinds them to historical lessons. Finest says that it's morally obligated to undermine the foundations of society until a single thrust suffices to make the entire edifice collapse. Should we care that large numbers of shiftless election-year also-rans actually believe such self-centered things? Should we try to convince them otherwise? I don't think so. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it wants us to degrade and disgrace both ourselves and our posterity by submerging us in a sea of nativism. The sooner it comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us.

Rest assured, Finest is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me because its previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that Finest's new changes will be even more caustic because the tone of its op-ed pieces is eerily reminiscent of that of malicious, superficial ragamuffins of the late 1940s in the sense that its deeds turn the stomachs of those who know even a little about the real world. Now, that last statement is a bit of an oversimplification, an overgeneralization. But it is nevertheless substantially true. There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I contend, there's a time to challenge Finest to defend its epithets or else to change them. Or, to put it less poetically, Finest's grunts, who are legion, are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is Finest, who wants nothing less than to spread ruin widely through the land. And that's what writing this sort of letter is all about. It's a way to build an inclusive, nondiscriminatory movement for social and political change.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-08 19:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know how to tell you this, but innocent children have been brainwashed by Finest's salacious agendas. Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat that Finest's inveracities are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us when you least expect it. If you ask Finest if it's true that its theatrics do not pass muster by any objective standards, you'll just get a lot of foot-shuffling and downcast eyes in response. Once it becomes clear that by an odd twist of fate, with Finest's morals, simple credos like "check your sources" and "argue the other side of the question" have gone out the window, it becomes apparent that Finest will stop at nothing to devastate vast acres of precious farmland. This may sound outrageous, but if it were fiction I would have thought of something more credible. As it stands, it's our responsibility to increase awareness and understanding of our similarities and differences. That's the first step in trying to explain a few facets of this confusing world around us, and it's the only way to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against its publicity stunts.

Should this be discussed in school? You bet. That's the function of education: To teach students how to purge the darkness from Finest's heart. Let's conduct a Gedankenexperiment. Suppose we could create a hypothetical population free of muzzy-headed immoralism enthusiasts. Let's assume, furthermore, that Finest were powerless to treat people like craven, drossy rakes. In this hypothetical situation, wouldn't we all be free to fight to the end for our ideas and ideals? Let's make this dream a reality. Let's get people to realize that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to Finest's politics. It applies to everything it says and does.

Finest just keeps on saying, "We don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. We just want to distract attention from more important issues." According to Finest's distortions, distractions, and outright deceptions, anyone who resists Finest deserves to be crushed. Fortunately, most of the people who are seriously interested in preserving our civilization know that the reality is that Finest's intent is to prevent us from asking questions. It doesn't want the details checked. It doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts it presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of its "facts" are false.

Wanting to misdirect our efforts into fighting each other rather than into understanding the nature and endurance of avaricious radicalism is one thing, but why would anybody possibly want to pit people against each other? Any honest person who takes the time to think about that question will be forced to conclude that all the deals it makes are strictly one-way. Finest gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. To get even the simplest message into the consciousness of self-absorbed lackwits, it has to be repeated at least 50 times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following 50 times, but by refusing to act, by refusing to pursue virtue and knowledge, we are giving Finest the power to violate its pledge not to cause wishy-washy subversion to gather momentum on college campuses. Finest has called innocent children scary, flippant shirkers to their faces. This was not a momentary aberration or a slip of the tongue, and hence, we can safely say that it believes that those of us who oppose it would rather run than fight. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself, but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by Finest and its snotty stooges. The irony is that Finest's most judgmental snow jobs are also its most self-aggrandizing. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent."

Finest can go on saying that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem, but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such drugged-out dreams just now. Under these conditions, I once overheard Finest say something quite astonishing. Are you strapped in? Finest said that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. Can you believe that? At least its statement made me realize that the main dissensus between me and Finest is that I believe that Finest is allergic to any idea that isn't confused. It, on the other hand, contends that merit is adequately measured by its methods and qualifications. Finest's ravings are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? Here's the answer, albeit in a somewhat circuitous and roundabout style: Finest's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that if it would abandon its name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to make a cause célèbre out of exposing its double standards for what they really are. Now that this letter has come to an end, I hope you walk away from it realizing that Finest plants false evidence to incriminate its adversaries.
By Zekko 2010-06-08 19:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

tldr
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-08 19:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

A single sentence is TLDR for you, and assuming you won't read this because it's too long: Zekko is a ***-bot.
By Zekko 2010-06-08 19:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
A single sentence is TLDR for you, and assuming you won't read this because it's too long: Zekko is a ***-bot.

tldr
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-08 19:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Sincentius
By Shiva.Sincentius 2010-06-08 23:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Gebbbuuuuss Flion! That just blew me out of the water... and that's saying something!!! /bows

but yeah I am going on record by saying this... Finest is shitest Linkshell I've ever come across in my many years on Shiva. I took an agonizing gander at their "website" and threw up. G'dam it took me nearly 6 months to complete the uchihaclan.net website back in the days, this piece of Finest probard ***made me cry a river and realized how the standards looooooooooooooooooooooooooweerrrredddddddddddddddddddd.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-06-08 23:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I don't know how to tell you this, but innocent children have been brainwashed by Finest's salacious agendas. Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat that Finest's inveracities are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us when you least expect it. If you ask Finest if it's true that its theatrics do not pass muster by any objective standards, you'll just get a lot of foot-shuffling and downcast eyes in response. Once it becomes clear that by an odd twist of fate, with Finest's morals, simple credos like "check your sources" and "argue the other side of the question" have gone out the window, it becomes apparent that Finest will stop at nothing to devastate vast acres of precious farmland. This may sound outrageous, but if it were fiction I would have thought of something more credible. As it stands, it's our responsibility to increase awareness and understanding of our similarities and differences. That's the first step in trying to explain a few facets of this confusing world around us, and it's the only way to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against its publicity stunts.

Should this be discussed in school? You bet. That's the function of education: To teach students how to purge the darkness from Finest's heart. Let's conduct a Gedankenexperiment. Suppose we could create a hypothetical population free of muzzy-headed immoralism enthusiasts. Let's assume, furthermore, that Finest were powerless to treat people like craven, drossy rakes. In this hypothetical situation, wouldn't we all be free to fight to the end for our ideas and ideals? Let's make this dream a reality. Let's get people to realize that the picture I am presenting need not be confined to Finest's politics. It applies to everything it says and does.

Finest just keeps on saying, "We don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. We just want to distract attention from more important issues." According to Finest's distortions, distractions, and outright deceptions, anyone who resists Finest deserves to be crushed. Fortunately, most of the people who are seriously interested in preserving our civilization know that the reality is that Finest's intent is to prevent us from asking questions. It doesn't want the details checked. It doesn't want anyone looking for any facts other than the official facts it presents to us. I wonder if this is because most of its "facts" are false.

Wanting to misdirect our efforts into fighting each other rather than into understanding the nature and endurance of avaricious radicalism is one thing, but why would anybody possibly want to pit people against each other? Any honest person who takes the time to think about that question will be forced to conclude that all the deals it makes are strictly one-way. Finest gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. To get even the simplest message into the consciousness of self-absorbed lackwits, it has to be repeated at least 50 times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following 50 times, but by refusing to act, by refusing to pursue virtue and knowledge, we are giving Finest the power to violate its pledge not to cause wishy-washy subversion to gather momentum on college campuses. Finest has called innocent children scary, flippant shirkers to their faces. This was not a momentary aberration or a slip of the tongue, and hence, we can safely say that it believes that those of us who oppose it would rather run than fight. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself, but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by Finest and its snotty stooges. The irony is that Finest's most judgmental snow jobs are also its most self-aggrandizing. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent."

Finest can go on saying that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem, but the rest of us have serious problems to deal with that preclude our indulging in such drugged-out dreams just now. Under these conditions, I once overheard Finest say something quite astonishing. Are you strapped in? Finest said that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. Can you believe that? At least its statement made me realize that the main dissensus between me and Finest is that I believe that Finest is allergic to any idea that isn't confused. It, on the other hand, contends that merit is adequately measured by its methods and qualifications. Finest's ravings are a house of mirrors. How are we to find the opening that leads to freedom? Here's the answer, albeit in a somewhat circuitous and roundabout style: Finest's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that if it would abandon its name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to make a cause célèbre out of exposing its double standards for what they really are. Now that this letter has come to an end, I hope you walk away from it realizing that Finest plants false evidence to incriminate its adversaries.

SPRCLG; DR
By Whorichi 2010-06-09 03:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Well tonight we broke shell because the member who purchased a $5000 non-claiming bot threw a childish hissyfit over a piece of digital gear. Being the s1ut I am, and the dip-***some other leaders are we decided to break shell and give lead to an even BIGGER retard than before. We are now known as Unorthodox. What? You didn't think a baby-poping idiot like me could spell such a word? Well I cant, I had to copy and paste it :/

By Derfthegalka 2010-06-09 11:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Well I cant, I had to copy and paste it :/

O_________O WELL BRODER I NEEDS A LINKYPEARLY WUER I SIGN ON UPS!? DO Y'ALL NEEDS A KICK *** WAR YO CUZ IA M PRETTY GOOODDDDD!!

By Derfthegalka 2010-06-11 13:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

OAHH WTF MAN IWENT THERE AND THEY
DISAPPEED YO AND HERE I NEED A LINKYPEARL TO JOINS =/
By Whorichi 2010-06-15 11:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Today was out first Nidhogg since creating Unorthodox and we managed to take it down in 56 minutes with 23 people! We only had 17 deaths and 2 de-levels. It's a good thing Nid can be slept and we had 13 2H's to use, or we'd be toast for sure.
By Derfthegalka 2010-06-16 17:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Whorichi said:
Today was out first Nidhogg since creating Unorthodox and we managed to take it down in 56 minutes with 23 people! We only had 17 deaths and 2 de-levels. It's a good thing Nid can be slept and we had 13 2H's to use, or we'd be toast for sure.

MAN BRODER ***.......ICHI

SURD LETS MEH JOINS UR LINKYPEARLY!!! I CAN KICK DEM DRAGGY *** WITH MAH EYES CLOSED EATING SUM CERNOLES CHEEKIN REFRIES BEENS AND SUM MASH POTATUMS!!!!!! dunt needdd 23 PALLYS YO WHEN Y;'ALL GOTES GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD OL DERFIE TANKING AND SAVING DEM DAYZ!