Link | Quote | Reply

LS Name: Undecided
LS Leader(s): Vintaru
Min. Level Requirement: Two 75 Jobs
Min. Standing Required: PSC
Run Days/Times: 9PM-1AM PST / 12AM-4AM EST
Tags Required Per Run: 2
Recruiting? A Select Few!
Recruitment Contact: Please send me a PM here on the forums with your information.

Description:
I am looking for one or two more people to join a small Salvage Team. This will be a group of reliable, honest, and teamwork capable friends. You should possess better than average skills in FFXI with many jobs and decent merits. Two jobs properly geared with main merits is required. Preferably a versatile set such as a mage job and a melee job. Equipment will be distributed between LS members or Auction Winners. With the LS members as the primary focus and the Auction Winners a secondary focus. Any earnings accrued within the events will be split between the LS members attending.

This Linkshell will be doing events at late hours. Days can vary until a set schedule is decided upon by which is most convenient. Serious people only need apply. I want people who want to get their jobs the best gear and have a linkshell they can make good profits from. You should be ready to walk a long road with a small team of friends. I will not consider somebody I don't think will stick around very long. For this purpose, I need Veterans. Please tell me what you have to offer. You can send me a PM on the forums.
 Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Vintaru 2009-01-16 02:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump. Please See Overview Above.