Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Gear Set Improvements
Gear Set Improvements
 Pandemonium.Areis
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Areis
By Pandemonium.Areis 2008-12-23 00:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If you guys have an extremely large amount of free time it would be nice if you could change the way Item sets are designed. So that you could create a "pool" of items to chose from for an item set, and then drag and drop them into your Gear set.

Would also be nice if you could have 2 (or more) sets next to one another for side by side comparison.

As I've been talking to a friend instead of drag and drop it might be more reasonable to have a checkbox select for which gearset (if any) an item on the list was in, and then an update button that would compile the gearset data for the selected sets.

Potentially leave Item sets the way they are, and allow users to create subsidiary sets (up to 10?) from their master item set list, and allow these to be individually public / private along with master list. Where the sub sets are created based on which items are selected for them from the master list...

Yes i think this would make figuring out all my Blu gearsets much less of a pain... much much less...