Link | Quote | Reply

any smn burn ls on uni?
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-05-16 10:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

All the SMN burn i know are a circle of friends.

There are countless SMN out there but only a handful that can do the pulls (usually multi-boxers) and those who have multiple accounts to pull and have a main character in the pt to benefit do so already.

So either get a RDM mule to pull the maze while your main is SMNing or leeching in the pt.

Or just seek out those who already do it and offer to pay for all the resets and such.

But in the end it really comes down to who you are friends with:p Because the ppl who do it already can get ppl to not only pay for resets but mucho gil for each pull:p
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-05-24 11:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a smn ls going last year for a while, but it mainly concntrated on getting a whole bunch of people yyr. There were a small group that would occasionally do burns but it was more of passing interest in learning how it's done. They ended up joining endgame sometime later and the group as a whole were mainly solo/party smns.

My guess is it might be easier to get some friends together if you know someone who can 2box a rdm and might be interested, and form a sort of static.