Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Eorphere
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2010-05-23 17:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

As for capping healing skill, curing skeletons and ghosts (as well as some others) in besieged is a pretty quick way to do it.

As for a max MP set, I agree that it shouldn't be a main priority, though for that first pro/shell and RR cast, I like to have one (even with a conserve MP build). I will admit, though, I am starting to have the need to remove some pieces to make room for other stuff.

You might also want to consider eventually getting the light obi from sea. It is very nice on lightsday and in light weather, and just amazing for temenos runs.

Finally, if you plan on taking devotion seriously at some point, then a HP build is very useful. I went 5/5 devotion merits and 5/5 shell V merits (based mainly on the need of my LS). But yea, the more HP you have, the more MP you are giving with a devotion.

Sorry if any or all of these things have already been mentioned. Just throwing my opinion out there.
 Leviathan.Omgwtflolroflgg
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Omgwtflolroflgg 2010-05-23 18:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Whm/nin is pretty slick for campaign with a good gear setup also!
 Alexander.Vixia
Server: Alexander
user: Vixia
By Alexander.Vixia 2010-05-23 18:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

whm/sch gogo! I'm like Tsukimae with the potency but Im missing things due to my other jobs so CV "only" 889 base :P atm - whm not my main (RNG) but im on it 90% of the time and it's fully merited except only 1 point in devotion, shellra v only 2 pts cause my aegis pld doesn't need more than that/cause im workin on str atm XD
Definitely see a lot of whms fulltiming max mp which makes me sad, wouldn't bother wearing a buncha mp unless you can fill it while resting and you plan on taking it off after casting a few things ~ mp while healing is the way to go, get as much as you can and nom those cookies! Definitely enmity minus for cure iv (if you ever have to use it for some reason) and curaga, some for cure 3 - haste/fastcast for things like erase, -nas, raises, esuna, etc. Macro in mind feet midcast on cure V if you can, cure clogs when you start casting.
Feel free to look at my sets for ideas too :)