Players against a 99 cap
By eskae 2010-05-11 05:31:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
eskae said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
eskae said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
I'm against dumbasses undercutting Khroma ore! XD lol.

behold, the same type of *** that complains about imperial wootz ingots being overpriced

You ever try mining those?

Edit: I am a miner, have been for years, Undercutting a item from 500k to 300k is pretty stupid. And keep your insults to yourself tyvm, Dont need negative input :) And I'm a female, so *** doesnt apply to me. Have a nice day troll!

i guess you havent heard of ISNMs. or economics. ive had smithing 100 for ages, i know these markets better than i should... when ingot prices are too high, ore prices crash as a result. there was a period where khromas were hitting the AH too slowly on my old server before the merge, and so ingot prices would fall to the point of them not being worth it anymore, yet khromas would not drop because of stubborn people like you lol.

also, calling everyone that has a different view a troll is old, thought you heard?

Picking a fight with a random person is fail. Move on already.

hey you're the one that got upset lol. and how you gonna talk about "fail".. you take an old MMO seriously, settle down.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-05-11 05:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Edit: I am a miner, have been for years, Undercutting a item from 500k to 300k is pretty stupid. And keep your insults to yourself tyvm, Dont need negative input :) And I'm a female, so *** doesnt apply to me. Have a nice day troll!

Being a female doesn't mean you can't be an ***.

Perhaps he should've called you a *** instead, because that's what I see.
[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-11 05:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
[quote[Edit: I am a miner, have been for years, Undercutting a item from 500k to 300k is pretty stupid. And keep your insults to yourself tyvm, Dont need negative input :) And I'm a female, so *** doesnt apply to me. Have a nice day troll!

Being a female doesn't mean you can't be an ***, ***.[/quote]

I dont see how I did anything to deserve being called that.
eskae said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
eskae said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
eskae said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
I'm against dumbasses undercutting Khroma ore! XD lol.

behold, the same type of *** that complains about imperial wootz ingots being overpriced

You ever try mining those?

i guess you havent heard of ISNMs. or economics. ive had smithing 100 for ages, i know these markets better than i should... when ingot prices are too high, ore prices crash as a result. there was a period where khromas were hitting the AH too slowly on my old server before the merge, and so ingot prices would fall to the point of them not being worth it anymore, yet khromas would not drop because of stubborn people like you lol.

also, calling everyone that has a different view a troll is old, thought you heard?

Picking a fight with a random person is fail. Move on already.

hey you're the one that got upset lol. and how you gonna talk about "fail".. you take an old MMO seriously, settle down.

I wasn't getting upset, I was actually being sarcastic.
[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-11 05:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Quote:

Being a female doesn't mean you can't be an ***.

Perhaps he should've called you a *** instead, because that's what I see.

I'm a *** because I said I hate how Khroma Ore is undercut? Because that's basically my beginning statement..Please troll on, Because I fail to see how my saying anything has anything to do with the rudeness you two have shown. O.o
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-05-11 05:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:

You mean other than the fact you think you deserve preferential treatment because of your gender?

We call those chicks "***" where I'm from.
[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-11 05:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

You mean other than the fact you think you deserve preferential treatment because of your gender?

We call those chicks "***" where I'm from.

It was called a joke, see the smiley face next to that statement? Or are you quick to make insults to people on MMO's? Sorry but I take offense to being called a *** for absolutely no reason on a topic which I was joking over.

Edit: All I see here is two people verbally assaulting someone on a forum, You guys need to lighten up seriously >.>;
[+]
 Caitsith.Ilolatyou
user: Bloodlust
By Caitsith.Ilolatyou 2010-05-11 05:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
stuff

[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-11 05:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
stuff

lol that seriously about how random all this is, I dont get it, I make a joke about Khroma Ore and I get flammed hardcore..I guess some people are having a bad night..
[+]
 Fenrir.Cobblers
Server: Fenrir
user: Ntfc
By Fenrir.Cobblers 2010-05-11 05:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Khroma ore undercutters aside... I'm looking forward to lvl cap raises, have been playing since 2005 and would personally rather see them try to bring more life to the game than let it sit and fester at 75 until the end of its existance.
[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-11 05:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Cobblers said:
Khroma ore undercutters aside... I'm looking forward to lvl cap raises, have been playing since 2005 and would personally rather see them try to bring more life to the game than let it sit and fester at 75 until the end of its existance.

Me too :) It will be fun leveling Scholar to 99, Just to see how powerful it will be.
[+]
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2010-05-11 05:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Aaaaaanyways, after reading the Q and A for Trial of Magians, I'm curious as to what gear will be upgradable. My guess would be: Homam, Nashira, Nyzul Gear, Salvage Gear, Cursed Gear. In all honesty, I have a feeling God gear won't get touched, however if it does, I would wager +5 to each attribute i.e. Haidate = 20 Dex; Osode = 15 everything.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-11 05:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
I have only one thing to say and that's...If your in your mid twenties and think being popular in High School dramatically changed your life your wrong, No one gives a ***!

:<

Caitsith.Surreal said:
I have only one thing to say and that is: If you're in your mid-twenties and think being popular in High School dramatically changed your life, you're wrong. No one gives a ***!

Sorry, that's one of my biggest pet peeves. You should fix that.

Your shows possesion. (You own it. It's yours.)
You're = You are (You're the best. You are the best.)

XD I do have bad grammar at times, My english can be pretty crappy occasionally...
 Unicorn.Moldtech
Server: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-05-11 06:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

So...

Death to all that hit lv99? O.o
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-11 06:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Moldtech said:
So...

Death to all that hit lv99? O.o

I hope not! lol
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-05-11 06:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Neojuggernaut said:
Aaaaaanyways, after reading the Q and A for Trial of Magians, I'm curious as to what gear will be upgradable. My guess would be: Homam, Nashira, Nyzul Gear, Salvage Gear, Cursed Gear. In all honesty, I have a feeling God gear won't get touched, however if it does, I would wager 5 to each attribute i.e. Haidate = 20 Dex; Osode = 15 everything.

My guess would be:
Similar to the Weapon trials, there is Specific "Naked" Base sets that can be augmented in many different ways.

Additionally, like the Relics, there are specific sets that are allowed through Elite Trials, these sets would likely include:

Abjuration
Salvage
Homam
Nashira

All will have specific quests so that while they are not customizable, they are upgradable.

Example: Trial 1337
Item required: Adaman/Armada Hauberk.
Trial Details: Strike the prescribed target a set number of times.
Target: Nidhogg
Amount: 15,000.

Awarded on your triumphant Return

Adaman Hauberk[Aug]
Def:55
STR/DEX+10 Acc/Atk+15 Evasion -10
Accuracy +5.
Lv.73 WAR/DRK/BST

Still, it's just pissin' in the wind, who knows was those crafty SE *** have up their sleeves.
[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-11 06:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Aaaaaanyways, after reading the Q and A for Trial of Magians, I'm curious as to what gear will be upgradable. My guess would be: Homam, Nashira, Nyzul Gear, Salvage Gear, Cursed Gear. In all honesty, I have a feeling God gear won't get touched, however if it does, I would wager 5 to each attribute i.e. Haidate = 20 Dex; Osode = 15 everything.

My guess would be:
Similar to the Weapon trials, there is Specific "Naked" Base sets that can be augmented in many different ways.

Additionally, like the Relics, there are specific sets that are allowed through Elite Trials, these sets would likely include:

Abjuration
Salvage
Homam
Nashira

All will have specific quests so that while they are not customizable, they are upgradable.

Example: Trial 1337
Item required: Adaman/Armada Hauberk.
Trial Details: Strike the prescribed target a set number of times.
Target: Nidhogg
Amount: 15,000.

Awarded on your triumphant Return

Adaman Hauberk[Aug]
Def:55
STR/DEX 10 Acc/Atk 15 Evasion -10
Accuracy 5.
Lv.73 WAR/DRK/BST

Still, it's just pissin' in the wind, who knows was those crafty SE *** have up their sleeves.

This would be very interesting o.o
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2010-05-11 06:13:14
Link | Quote | Reply

One thought that was brought up on vent was SE increasing the haste cap through gear....IIIIIIIII don't think they are going to touch that tbh. It took them years to tweak that balance.

*** I hate that red augment symbol though ><. Not looking forward to seeing my hard earned ***say A/R/E ;; It would be sweet to see Homam pants get something like Fast Cast +5 or something that stacked with the pre-existing fast cast enhancement.
 Phoenix.Miraun
Server: Phoenix
user: Miraun
By Phoenix.Miraun 2010-05-11 06:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Pointless speculation is pointless

Successfully trolled by OP.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-05-11 06:16:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm against it.

why?

that means i gotta slave my nin from 37 to 49 .-. and i'm not a tanking person.

Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-05-11 06:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
i'm against it.

why?

that means i gotta slave my nin from 37 to 49 .-. and i'm not a tanking person.

/comfort ><
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2010-05-11 06:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

The excitement is not knowing. The one arguement that makes me want to smack a kitten is when people say "SE is doing this so they can get people to swap to 14!"

From what I understand, 14 has a different appeal to it versus 11. Why would SE want to lose money? *Rhetorical question btw :P* SE is going to do whatever it can to attract as many people to both games. In addition, as posted earlier, them pouring all this money into these additions to drive people away? It would be cheaper to just shut 11 down entirely lol.

Either way, I'm still mixed about the updates but am trying to be optimistic.

@ Kaylna: I'm not sure if you have tanked ninja much past 37 but Ni + Ichi tanking on ninja is a lot of fun imo. Ichi tanking just sucks *** period...idc who you are lol...XD
 Gilgamesh.Geddeo
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Geddeo
By Gilgamesh.Geddeo 2010-05-11 06:24:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I gotta agree with some of it will be a pain like releveling subs to 49 but that is greatly outweighted by the prospect of getting Meteor in any form and just the anticipation of what else is to come.

There is just so much they can give you in merits and job adjustments before it just plain dies
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2010-05-11 06:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and ninja, for me, got a lot more fun once you are able to learn Ni enfeebles. Hojo, Jubaku, and Kurayami make soloing VT mobs a joke :D
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-05-11 06:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Kaylna: I'm not sure if you have tanked ninja much past 37 but Ni Ichi tanking on ninja is a lot of fun imo. Ichi tanking just sucks *** period...idc who you are lol...XD
i never tanked as a nin lol it was a pain getting a party (i offered to pull most of the time tho) the reason why is because i'm forgetfull and can't really remember when to provoke, when not to provoke and i almost always forget that my copy image is down XD you don't want me to tank unless you want party kill. i'm more of a healing/melee type person =3
 Cerberus.Neojuggernaut
By Cerberus.Neojuggernaut 2010-05-11 06:28:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Np np lol I just know a lot of peeps that are like "Ninja sucks!" when their only experience with it is Ichi tanking :D
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-05-11 06:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
@ Kaylna: I'm not sure if you have tanked ninja much past 37 but Ni Ichi tanking on ninja is a lot of fun imo. Ichi tanking just sucks *** period...idc who you are lol...XD
i never tanked as a nin lol it was a pain getting a party (i offered to pull most of the time tho) the reason why is because i'm forgetfull and can't really remember when to provoke, when not to provoke and i almost always forget that my copy image is down XD you don't want me to tank unless you want party kill. i'm more of a healing/melee type person =3

If you have Emperor/Empress, and some gil to blow on Hojo/Kurayami Tools, tanking Pre50 NIN is actually really easy (Assuming your party selects appropriately leveled targets), its very easy to floor exp mob accuracy with some of the goodies available low level. Only past 50, when mobs begin to scale Radically against players, does it start to require real investment to maintain a roof'd evasion rate on exp.

Even if that wasn't the case, Slow on mob + Haste on you should be sufficient against just about anything that low.

When I'm lazy on NIN, I just Ichi on recast and Ni when shadows are down, it usually works out nicely, and actually looks a lot more pro than Ichi > Ni Alternation when the dude who just Ni'd gets shadows wiped out by an AOE and is naked for 20 seconds.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-05-11 06:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Np np lol I just know a lot of peeps that are like "Ninja sucks!" when their only experience with it is Ichi tanking :D
lol let's not make this into a pro/anti ninja thread =P (as a whm, most nin tanks i've been with are mp wasters w/ utusemi ni and it gets frustrating. there are some good nin tanks out there but when 95% of nins tanks i've partied with think they're awesome when really, they suck, it gets frustrating)

edit: fixed XD too early in the morning for me.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-05-11 09:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

if your nins are wasting your mp, your whole party sucks.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-11 09:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cabala said:
those of you against the 99 cap proposal please send your request here: https://support.na.square-enix.com/form.php?id=20&la=1&p=0&fo=41 obvious reasons against a 99 cap: 98 levels to bring a new job to endgame. 48 levels for every sub. AF2, HQ Abjuration, Salvage, Homam and every other gear which required years of painstaking dedication will now become obsolete. augmenting nightmare for those with multiple 75s. unpopular party jobs will once again suffer LFG even more time wasted waiting for/or grouping with horrible parties. sounds real fun. if you have any doubts about the new cap, you better send a complaint now. SE has made changes in the past relatively to the number of negative feed back.