Does Islam Require Forced Conversions?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Does islam require forced conversions?
Does islam require forced conversions?
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-23 18:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah you don't understand the importance of interacting with others. It will be a very low functional individual(and like Senkyu said, devastated mentally).
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-23 18:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
He is just an act, I guess he must be bored in life

I really hope it's an act. That would make so much more sense.

He doesn't even know what mensa is and think higher IQ = better conversation(It is 100% false), so he is indeed an act.
Mensa isn't really a good thing to mention when talking about intelligence/high IQs. The numbers of geniuses that do not want anything to do with Mensa is greater than the number of geniuses joining their ranks.

When you first find out you're a "zebre"(french word for it), you kinda understand your whole life till that, and it is one of the first group you look into at first, then staying or leaving is totally up to you, but knowing you're not alone and talking to people help a ***ton to understand why you always felt "out of place" and why it will always be like that.
Mensa isn't really a social thing in that regard.

I don't know what a zèbre is, it may be related to your region, I don't remember hearing this where I come from.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-09-23 18:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I think having a tutor for the kid will be better than you trying to teach him/her, you can't even spell correctly with that "advanced" brain of yours. Good luck getting them to master four languages.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-23 18:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Yeah you don't understand the importance of interacting with others. It will be a very low functional individual(and like Senkyu said, devastated mentally).
Define interacting.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-23 18:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
all that stuff i can ignore because the internet, your child will gain access or see it or find out about it or see other children and so on.

you will never be able to complete or "perfect" someone.
Underground bomb shelter with no internet.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-23 18:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno guys, I'm going to need more proof that Refresh is just acting here. I see a person who really thinks they are smarter than everyone else (despite having trouble with simple grammar) and who actually thinks they can engineer the perfect child. The delusion is strong with this one.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-23 18:26:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Additionally, on top of having mentally unstable children, they'll have no social aptitute at all. They'll be outcasts, unable to live a normal life. Human nature will one day make them suffer greatly for this, no matter what their success is.

The key with children is to show them the various paths and then be there when they fall to pull them back on their feet until they can walk safely alone. Pushing them in the ravin over and over won't make them strong, it'll make them damaged.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-23 18:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You might just want to study robotics and create your ideal AI, at least that way no one would get hurt.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-23 18:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

He doesn't even know what mensa is and think higher IQ = better conversation(It is 100% false), so he is indeed an act.
Mensa isn't really a good thing to mention when talking about intelligence/high IQs. The numbers of geniuses that do not want anything to do with Mensa is greater than the number of geniuses joining their ranks.

When you first find out you're a "zebre"(french word for it), you kinda understand your whole life till that, and it is one of the first group you look into at first, then staying or leaving is totally up to you, but knowing you're not alone and talking to people help a ***ton to understand why you always felt "out of place" and why it will always be like that.

I don't know what a zèbre is, it may be related to your region, I don't remember hearing this where I come from.

It is the word used here to make it sounds better, the use it in Belgium and Paris too for sure.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-23 18:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Refreshazure said: »
First, you'll never be able to even cover everything that matters, so you'll have to make sacrifices.
Second, you are human, you will *** up many of those things and there is no rewind button, your child will keep that in his or her memory, making this tiny mistake a lifelong memory of failure for them.

Yes Senkyuutai I'm glad someone actually gets it

you said it will be incredibly hard not to make a mistake but I already have the math and language lessons planned out.

starting a languages the most youngest age possible will allow multiple languages to be normal.

their brain will also be able to comprehend mathematics as normal function.

I just have to make sure the emotional and environmental stimulus are correct.

but I'm glad you understand that there are factors in one little slip up could damage the experiment and make them fall outside the standards of advanced education.

but I've prior experience with a contained environment.

my aunt online school both for her children the first one became an advanced lawyer and the second one will also become of advanced job.

I will be able to apply the same method because private online schooling will also be advanced enough by then for my child.

so therefore accidental outside interference will be To a minimal.
I never said it would be incredibly hard not to make mistake, I said you WILL make mistakes.

It is, probability wise, impossible for you not to *** up your kids in a very harmful way given how much pressure you intend to put on their shoulders.

But as I mentioned above, this is a sacrifice. You are basically sacrificing the human side of your children in order to make them into some kind of impresive data center. They're merely dolls with hard drives. You cannot force intelligence on kids, you can only bring them to the average cap.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-23 18:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It is the word used here to make it sounds better, the use it in Belgium and Paris too for sure.
I'm from Marseille, always lived here, so Paris and Belgium (lived there too for a bit but not enough to get their expressions) are kind of a different world for me.

Quote:
zèbre
nm
1 (zoologie) mammifère africain du genre Equus caractéristique par les bandes noires et blanches de son pelage
2 familier personnage bizarre et excentrique
I might be bizarre but not excentrique.

I don't get how it can be related to intelligence.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-23 18:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

my aunt online school both for her children the first one became an advanced lawyer and the second one will also become of advanced job.

An "advanced lawyer" huh? So your aunt used online school for both of her children at what age? I assume they weren't always in an online school from the beginning, unless they were dialing in to America Online.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-23 18:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

AOL University. Seems shady.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-23 18:45:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Senkyuutai actually understands the factors and yes I am calculating the emotional factor as well creating a genius they have to be well-balanced as well emotionally

yes Senkyuutai I am very well factoring in emotions that is one of the reasons I study the most the un-rational people such as creationist religious and conservative.

You might want to study yourself while you're at it, since you're "un-rational" enough to believe you can create a genius. When you actually have kids and reality sets in, let me know how it goes. Good luck, you'll need a load of it.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-23 18:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

education and studying would be encouraged instead of demoted as it currently is in the United States
I don't understand this. Culture is frowned upon in the US?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-23 18:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

In order to be peaceful and wise, you need the matching personality. The current Dalai Lama is an ISTP, which goes hand in hand with peacefulness.

You have to take the child's personality into account, you can't raise two children the same way unless you're lucky enough to have similar personalities.

So you're taking into consideration that your planned out teachings will still need to be adapted to the child's personality?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-23 18:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I study the most the un-rational people such as creationist religious

sorry I am not the Dalai Lama however he is a good example of what happens when you raise a child in a wisdom -based environments that is one of the reasons why he's so peaceful and wise.

You do realize that the Dalai Lama is religious, right?
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-09-23 18:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So...You claim to be a prototype for the advancement of human intelligence, and you want to spawn wunderkinds left and right, but you've blamed the education system twice now for your continued misuse of the English language and your poor mathematical skills.

If you're genetically a genius, why haven't you progressed by your own initiative or natural ability?

WTF am I reading?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-09-23 18:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Nazi psychobabble
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-09-23 18:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

What the hell is this?

Have you ever been around kids?

If you can't feel happiness (oxytocin) you will have a severly difficult time bonding with your child.

Not to mention that fact that your brain chemistry will change if you live with the mother of your child, before and after birth.

Hormones affect a lot more than you seem to understand.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-23 18:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The ***?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25