Gov. Rick Perry Indicted On Felony Charges

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Gov. Rick Perry indicted on felony charges
Gov. Rick Perry indicted on felony charges
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36
By Altimaomega 2014-08-23 00:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Altimaomega said: »
Yeah, too bad Bush is never out there talking, so we could laugh at him. Keep passing the time in exile by fingerpainting.

Way to not make a point about anything, you pretty good at that.

Thanks for the laugh, we are still waiting for you to make your first point on this website. I know we will be waiting forever.

Scroll up 4 post's, its not hard.

Edit: figures I paged lol.... ffxiah.com is trolling me.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-23 00:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

post's
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-08-23 00:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, too bad Bush is never out there talking, so we could laugh at him. Keep passing the time in exile by fingerpainting.

Thanks for the laugh, we are still waiting for you to make your first point on this website. I know we will be waiting forever.

Yeah its quite easy, just like typing, but that still eludes you, just like making a point. All you are good at is posting pics, copying and pasting posts from other sites or wiki, and misspelling nearly everything that you actually do type on your own.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-08-23 00:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I've already made my feelings about Perry pretty damn clear over the years, and still find it laughable that Perry ended up taking a photo with my AP Chem class, as if he could take credit for exemplary performance in schools in the early 2000s in Texas. Over the course of years, he cut the education budget by millions, made a district-by-district determination of what science class could encompass, and has allowed the TEA to skip from new standardized-to-standardized test to cover their *** in less than a decade (TAAS, TAKS, STAAR). Deregulation and a surplus at the expense of education and a massive teacher lay-off state-wide, who some of my friends were starting their teaching careers and were unfortunate casualties of, does not make him the governor that the right upholds.

In honor of Perry more...

Bey...

YouTube Video Placeholder

Toadies...

Janis...

Pixies...

Paul Wall...

Why the *** not at this point?

I'd add Mike Jones for the "*** Perry!" factor, but I hate Mike Jones.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-08-23 00:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

He had to pay for that TTC somehow.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-23 00:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I just really hate misuse of apostrophes. Please, use your keyboards responsibly.
By Altimaomega 2014-08-23 00:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah its quite easy, just like typing, but that still eludes you, just like making a point. All you are good at is posting pics, copying and pasting posts from other sites or wiki, and misspelling nearly everything that you actually do type on your own.

At least you got spell check going for you.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-08-23 00:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I was debating it, but then I realized Viciousss brought it up first so I just trashed the post.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-23 00:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, fine. You never let me have any fun.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-08-23 00:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey. You saw it, I saw it. The fun was had. I actually appreciate the correction though.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-08-23 00:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Jetackuu said: »
edit: never underestimate stupid people in large numbers, mob mentality, etc.
Exactly, why else would we get the whole Occupy movement in the first place?
Yes, they had nothing to protest.

Same with the tea party movement.

In fact, let's just outlaw all protest and movemnts because really, no one has anything to be upset about. We already have constitutional free zones, we can just expand them to encompass the whole country. The US is the land of perfectness and everyones voice is easily heard, so really, no need for protests anyway.

I mean, IPU forbid, people have opinions or experiences different from yours. If you think it's worthless for someone to utilize their constitutional right to protest then that must be true.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-23 01:06:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »

In fact, let's just outlaw all protest and movemnts because really, no one has anything to be upset about. We already have constitutional free zones, we can just expand them to encompass the whole country. The US is the land of perfectness and everyones voice is easily heard, so really, no need for protests anyway.

I mean, IPU forbid, people have opinions or experiences different from yours. If you think it's worthless for someone to utilize their constitutional right to protest then that must be true.

The right to protest is a wonderful right. I just wish people weren't so hilariously bad at it. Actually, strike that. I do need entertainment from time to time.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-08-23 01:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally, I watch a movie or play a game when I'm looking to be entertained, but to each their own.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-23 19:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I just really hate misuse of apostrophes. Please, use your keyboards responsibly.

Its' ok I know' how you feels'
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-23 19:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Tea Party is doing it right though. They aren't going to businesses vandalizing/destroying the property, or stealing from/raping/killing other protesters, or defecating the area they are protesting.

That's all the liberal Occupy movement.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-23 19:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

It's cute how you deride the media in pretty much any topic yet you fall for the their representation of the Occupy movement hook, line, and sinker.
By Altimaomega 2014-08-23 19:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Tea Party is doing it right though. They aren't going to businesses vandalizing/destroying the property, or stealing from/raping/killing other protesters, or defecating the area they are protesting.

Why would you wanna support a group that is trying to make the country and political system better. Crazyness, lets call them rich evil *** and go rape and pillage some more!
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-08-23 20:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you wanna support a group that is trying to make the country and political system better. Crazyness, lets call them rich evil *** and go rape and pillage some more!

Because their actions are at odds with their message and they're backed heavily by a handful of the richest people alive. Those people don't have the country's best interests in mind, they have their own interests in mind.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-23 20:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Because their idea of better equates to propagating the class warfare that's been going on, to eliminate the middle class.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-23 21:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
It's cute how you deride the media in pretty much any topic yet you fall for the their representation of the Occupy movement hook, line, and sinker.

I'm wondering at one point you'll realize how many of the things you find wrong with people are things that you do too. Are you narcissistic or just not very self-aware?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-23 21:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I'm wondering at one point you'll realize how many of the things you find wrong with people are things that you do too. Are you narcissistic or just not very self-aware?
I'm guessing both.

You also forgot arrogant and self-centered also.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-23 21:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
they have their own interests in mind.
And the Occupy movement is different?

Newsflash: Everyone has their own interests in mind, and don't give one ***about you, your neighbor, or anyone else.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-23 21:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
they have their own interests in mind.
And the Occupy movement is different?

Newsflash: Everyone has their own interests in mind, and don't give one ***about you, your neighbor, or anyone else.
lol, must be terrible to be so jaded, not everyone is a selfish ***.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-23 21:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

The main criticism I have of the media is their tendency towards controversy, exaggeration, and sensationalism since they care more about selling ad space or publishing click bait than actually being informative.

But yeah, "NO U". Great argument (^^)b
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-23 22:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The main criticism I have of the media is their tendency towards controversy, exaggeration, and sensationalism since they care more about selling ad space or publishing click bait than actually being informative.

But yeah, "NO U". Great argument (^^)b

You're right, which is why I should go back one whole page to find a better argument, courtesy of you. "So edgy!" Wow. Stunning. Usually I have to go further than one page back to prove you're a hypocrite, but sometimes you make it so easy.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-08-23 22:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh a lover's spat, how cute.
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-08-23 22:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Show of hands here. Who else rolls their eyes really, really hard when someone comes in and tries to pretend they're above the fray.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36