By Yatenkou 2016-01-14 11:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I HATE GHOULS...

I love suicide mutants though, trade a few .308 rounds for a mini nuke =w =
By Ramyrez 2016-01-14 12:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said: »
Can Bethesda sue them? Would be epic!

What kind of monster sues Mr. Hooper's store!?
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2016-01-14 12:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

the Institute?
Synths?
Just about anything that crawls out of the impact area?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-01-14 13:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

the Institute?
Synths?
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2016-01-14 13:05:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh god... I laughed much, much harder then I probably should have at that!!
By Yatenkou 2016-01-14 13:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

the Institute?
Synths?

My first play through is being a Minuteman, but after that, I feel like I'll probably join the BoS or the Institute. I always loved energy weapons...but I like to kills synths because you know...it takes like 3 shots and you get like 6-10 fusion cells from them...
VIP
By Jassik 2016-01-14 15:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yatenkou said: »

the Institute?
Synths?

My first play through is being a Minuteman, but after that, I feel like I'll probably join the BoS or the Institute. I always loved energy weapons...but I like to kills synths because you know...it takes like 3 shots and you get like 6-10 fusion cells from them...

Methinks you are playing on normal difficulty...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-01-14 15:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Even on survival I can 3-shot most types of enemies with a fully upgraded weapon, even up around level 60 :C
VIP
By Jassik 2016-01-14 15:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Even on survival I can 3-shot most types of enemies with a fully upgraded weapon, even up around level 60 :C

Granted, I haven't done much for upgrading energy weapons and I know they do extra damage to synths, but I don't remember being able to kill them that easily on survival without a sneak attack or all the associated perks.
By Yatenkou 2016-01-14 16:36:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh god I got vertibirds flying over my head, wtf is happening!?
By Yatenkou 2016-01-15 00:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

and now I'm riding in a vertibird, weeeeeeeee
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-01-15 00:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »

Granted, I haven't done much for upgrading energy weapons and I know they do extra damage to synths, but I don't remember being able to kill them that easily on survival without a sneak attack or all the associated perks.

Gauss rifle
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-01-15 15:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »

Gauss rifle

Ah ok, didn't even consider that
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
By Ackeron 2016-02-16 11:35:27
Link | Quote | Reply

First 3 packs of Fallout 4 DLC announced.

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-add-ons-automatron-wasteland-workshop-far-harbor-and-more/2016/02/16/77

Automatron - March - $9.99
Quote:
The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices!

Wasteland Workshop - April - $4.99
Quote:
With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures – from raiders to Deathclaws! Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixie tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!

Far Harbor - May - $24.99
Quote:
A new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. Travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world. Navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople. Will you work towards bringing peace to Far Harbor, and at what cost? Far Harbor features the largest landmass for an add-on that we’ve ever created, filled with new faction quests, settlements, lethal creatures and dungeons. Become more powerful with new, higher-level armor and weapons. The choices are all yours.

And More! ... but there is a catch.

Quote:
And more important, that this is only the beginning. We have plans for more. More than $60 worth of new Fallout adventures and features throughout 2016.

Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (£24.99 to £39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016. However, if you already purchased the season pass for $29.99, nothing changes - you still get everything at no additional cost— the full $60 offering of add-on content for the original price of $29.99. In addition, if you didn’t buy the season pass yet, there is still time: anyone who buys the Season Pass for $29.99 before March 1st will get all $60 worth of content. This is our way of saying thanks to all our loyal fans who have believed in us and supported us over the years.

Beta Testing will begin soon!
Quote:
Want a chance to play these add-ons early? We’ll be running closed betas for each of the add-ons for consoles and PC. And you can sign up right now on Bethesda.net. In order to apply, you’ll need to create a registered Bethesda.net account. We’ll be selecting applicants in the upcoming weeks. Players accepted into the beta will receive a code to redeem the content. The beta is the full version (complete with achievements) and those participating will not have to purchase the add-on.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-02-16 11:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Boosting the price of the DLC pass after the fact because you *THINK* you are making $X amount worth of content is a super shitty move.
[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
Server: Bahamut
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2016-02-16 11:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
Boosting the price of the DLC pass after the fact because you *THINK* you are making $X amount worth of content is a super shitty move.

Not gonna lie though, I'm looking forward to obliterating the Children of Atom in a drug-fueled haze.
By Ramyrez 2016-02-16 12:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess I need to snag dat pass now then.
By Ackeron 2016-02-16 12:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I want a DLC where the whole enemy for it is children, like little kids children.

Would make it on the news and would have them finally get rid of that no kid killing crap. If I wanna shoot that smart *** little Timmy I damn well better be able to!
By Yatenkou 2016-02-16 12:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Thankfully my birthday is coming up, so I'll have to ask for that =w =
By Grumpy Cat 2016-02-16 12:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

If nothing else they are definitely going to get more sales on that in the next 2 weeks.

It is a kick in the junk for me because I have been talking all this time with friends saying just be patient, Bethesda are good guys when it comes to DLC, it will be fine.

If you think your season pass content was worth more than what you priced it you should either do one of two things.

#1 - Suck it up. You already got people to give you $30 for content you had not even created yet. I would LOVE to have someone pay me $30 for not doing something, with no guarantee that once I DO something it will be any good.

#2 - Create a Second Season pass and release the content later. This is actually a thing catching on already.

Don't increase the price in some veiled attempted at a marketing ploy. That is disgusting.

Not to mention that with Bethesda, this whole "oh guys it is totes gunna be $60 worth" is flimsy at best. I have a solid feeling that they will have 2-3 GOOD DLC, at least 1 stinker, and 1 that just rips off modder content (The arena thing cough cough).
By Ramyrez 2016-02-16 12:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
I want a DLC where the whole enemy for it is children, like little kids children.

Would make it on the news and would have them finally get rid of that no kid killing crap. If I wanna shoot that smart *** little Timmy I damn well better be able to!

I maintain that if you played Skyrim and didn't try to kill Jarl Balgruf's *** shitastic kid, you aren't a human being. You're a spirit of generosity and goodness.

It was, in fact, the way I discovered Bethesda won't let you kill child NPCs.
By Grumpy Cat 2016-02-16 12:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I maintain that if you played Skyrim and didn't try to kill Jarl Balgruf's *** shitastic kid, you aren't a human being. You're a spirit of generosity and goodness.

Another adventurer here to lick my father's balls?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-02-16 12:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If nothing else they are definitely going to get more sales on that in the next 2 weeks.

It is a kick in the junk for me because I have been talking all this time with friends saying just be patient, Bethesda are good guys when it comes to DLC, it will be fine.

If you think your season pass content was worth more than what you priced it you should either do one of two things.

#1 - Suck it up. You already got people to give you $30 for content you had not even created yet. I would LOVE to have someone pay me $30 for not doing something, with no guarantee that once I DO something it will be any good.

#2 - Create a Second Season pass and release the content later. This is actually a thing catching on already.

Don't increase the price in some veiled attempted at a marketing ploy. That is disgusting.

Not to mention that with Bethesda, this whole "oh guys it is totes gunna be $60 worth" is flimsy at best. I have a solid feeling that they will have 2-3 GOOD DLC, at least 1 stinker, and 1 that just rips off modder content (The arena thing cough cough).

I generally don't rage about these things very much. But that's because I try to think of the people doing the actual work on the games, not the fatcat EA execs. Because those guys are dickholes.

Maybe it's just what I need to tell myself to validate purchases, but at some point you have to stop stressing something in life, and my minimal expenditures for my entertainment pursuits are not something I'm willing to sweat.
By Ramyrez 2016-02-16 13:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Another adventurer here to lick my father's balls?

*stabstabstabstabstab*

By Ackeron 2016-02-16 13:15:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess I should have included release dates for that DLC >_>

March
April
May

That's all they gave >_>

Pretty much 1 per month starting next month.

Also lastly you can sign up to beta test the DLC. If you get picked you get it free along with getting it early to test it.

Quote:
Want a chance to play these add-ons early? We’ll be running closed betas for each of the add-ons for consoles and PC. And you can sign up right now on Bethesda.net. In order to apply, you’ll need to create a registered Bethesda.net account. We’ll be selecting applicants in the upcoming weeks. Players accepted into the beta will receive a code to redeem the content. The beta is the full version (complete with achievements) and those participating will not have to purchase the add-on.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-02-16 13:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, if they'd just geck released I'd be able to stomach the dlc reprice. Season passes are generally not worth it anyway.
By Ramyrez 2016-02-16 13:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Also lastly you can sign up to beta test the DLC. If you get picked you get it free along with getting it early to test it.

Playing Bethesda's otherwise charming games can be a real test of patience when it comes to bugs after it's been QA'ed.

I don't hate myself enough at the moment to submit myself to that level of glitchy hell.

Maybe if they offer something again during the holidays. That's always a "happy" time of year...
By Ackeron 2016-02-16 13:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hilariously following this announcement the Season Pass for Fallout is #1 seller on steam and is beating out Dark Souls III.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-02-16 14:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hilariously following this announcement the Season Pass for Fallout is #1 seller on steam and is beating out Dark Souls III.

They're really not all that different.

It's just a matter of how you like your self-punishment served up.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-02-16 14:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll never buy another from game after the bloodborne ps4 exclusive debacle.
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23