Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 159 160 161
By Jetackuu 2015-11-18 21:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried once for the banner and got squat, well aside from a third 10-Gallon hat for Irvine, and some other 3rd 3 and 4* items. I got 1 5* but I don't even recall what it was.

Probably going to horde the rest of mine, I believe I need to build up more.
By Jetackuu 2015-11-18 21:53:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Failaras said: »
and my first MC2
aww, missed the Cloud one? Was there any others yet in the US version?

My Cloud was only 50 when I got both his MC and Organics, it's taken me since the event to get him to nearly 70, and I still have more levels to go.
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-18 23:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
and my first MC2
aww, missed the Cloud one? Was there any others yet in the US version?

My Cloud was only 50 when I got both his MC and Organics, it's taken me since the event to get him to nearly 70, and I still have more levels to go.
Yeah I wasn't able to do + battles at the time the Cloud MC2 came out. I'm fine with it because I honestly doubt I'd use Cloud even if he was 80, I don't have a SB weapon for him. Hell the last event I didn't even master the ++ battle, ***was hard.

So far US only has Cloud, and will get Squall in a few days.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-19 05:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Also Bracing Bash, what is up with this ability? I don't see anything about it on the spreadsheet I usually go to for ability damage/effect. Maybe it's "Shield Bash" in the JP version because I see that as a Knight ability that does the same thing. If it is it's 1.6x with DEF+50% which doesn't actually sound that bad.

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of what characters get what abilities, like if I wanted to find everyone who has 3* Knight or above to see who could use it?
By Pantafernando 2015-11-19 14:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Also Bracing Bash, what is up with this ability? I don't see anything about it on the spreadsheet I usually go to for ability damage/effect. Maybe it's "Shield Bash" in the JP version because I see that as a Knight ability that does the same thing. If it is it's 1.6x with DEF+50% which doesn't actually sound that bad.

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of what characters get what abilities, like if I wanted to find everyone who has 3* Knight or above to see who could use it?

Most likely Bracing Bash is "mental bash", that increase RES +50%, but need to verify if it stacks with shellga.

And to see chars abilities:

http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com/character-usable-abilities/
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-19 15:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, but jesus christ that is the worst table formatting I've ever seen. From the looks of it the only character I can imagine using it on is Auron or Gilga but I also don't ever use Knights.

Also, that feel when your best armor for physical damage characters is a Wizard Bracelet.
By Jetackuu 2015-11-19 18:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Both Fujin and Raijin and Seifer fights were a tad rough. Between Raijin Special and Bloodfest were brutal.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-19 19:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

If they are the same from previous ffviii event, AoA sleep is the way to go. Or slowga. Anyway they sure were a pain in the ***. They and Sanctuary Keeper were my hardest fight since the +++ version started.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-19 20:34:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they nerfed Seifer super hard for this event too. In the elite story version his defense is basically double and he hits so much harder. My Squall with SSB was doing literally 2000 a hit with Armor Breakdown and Status Reals on him. 4000-5000 on the new one.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-20 02:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The moment you notice youre doing something terribly wrong: when you fight Jenova Death elite, cast shellga and still its red light deal 3400, often tice per turn.

Then I go browse in OF, and discover Red Light is actually a physical attack...
 Odin.Brocovich
Server: Odin
user: Brocovich
By Odin.Brocovich 2015-11-20 04:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Did they mix up the evasion stat on the 2 halloween bonus items? For some reason the pumpkin thing gives me 100+ evasion and the witch hat has 0.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-20 04:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Brocovich said: »
Did they mix up the evasion stat on the 2 halloween bonus items? For some reason the pumpkin thing gives me 100+ evasion and the witch hat has 0.

Yes. JP had those 105 eva for hat and pumpkin has zero evasion. Still, it isnt visible the diference, this game didnt pay any attention for acc and eva stats, thats the reason why shields sucks so much.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-20 12:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
The moment you notice youre doing something terribly wrong: when you fight Jenova Death elite, cast shellga and still its red light deal 3400, often tice per turn.

Then I go browse in OF, and discover Red Light is actually a physical attack...
So yesterday I did this same dungeon. I accidentally went into the fight with decently low HP on all my characters, enough that 4/5 of them would get 1 shot by Red Light. Decided to use mythril to get a bonus and heal them all up for it. I still had to S/L what felt like 20+ times until I got a good opener where he didn't instantly Red Light and let me actually get up SG. Then I missed stop 4/6 times and barely won with an expert medal. Thankfully I got master from the other fights. *** horrible fight, especially without any good FF7 characters.
By Jetackuu 2015-11-20 13:04:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they nerfed Seifer super hard for this event too. In the elite story version his defense is basically double and he hits so much harder. My Squall with SSB was doing literally 2000 a hit with Armor Breakdown and Status Reals on him. 4000-5000 on the new one.
Power/Armor break are resisted by him in the event, not sure if that means they don't work or what.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-20 23:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Woo Squall MC2! I wonder how long it will take to even get him that high level though lol.
By fillerbunny9 2015-11-20 23:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I did a 50 pull and was delighted to see three 5 Star items. sadly, I ended up with Zell/Seifer/Irvine's weapons. =/
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-21 01:25:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Should I even bother leveling Pound, it seems like it's not that much better than Launch for taking all those rare 4* orbs.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-21 03:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
I did a 50 pull and was delighted to see three 5 Star items. sadly, I ended up with Zell/Seifer/Irvine's weapons. =/

I think you got an awesome pull. 2/3 of your items i really want.

Looking this banner, i think it fit my criteria to pull: has good amount of mage weapons (2 whips, 1 rod), FF8 is one realm i lack mage weapons and Zell SB has utility: it can raise party att (though its usefulness depend if this stacks with boost).

I guess i will do an 11 pull, and be happy if i can get at least one out of those 4 weapons, and be very pissed if i get body gear, as i already have 4 minotaurs armor and 1 balamb uniform...
By Draylo 2015-11-21 03:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually got two ochu whips and combined them, Quistis does decent melee dmg against the +++ battle lol.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-21 03:11:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Should I even bother leveling Pound, it seems like it's not that much better than Launch for taking all those rare 4* orbs.

If i had to use my 4* orbs, i would prefer utility over raw dmg. Imo, bladeblitz (AoE), dismissal (stun), breakdown (stats down) are ahead of launch and pound.
By fillerbunny9 2015-11-21 03:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »

I think you got an awesome pull. 2/3 of your items i really want.

Looking this banner, i think it fit my criteria to pull: has good amount of mage weapons (2 whips, 1 rod), FF8 is one realm i lack mage weapons and Zell SB has utility: it can raise party att (though its usefulness depend if this stacks with boost).

I guess i will do an 11 pull, and be happy if i can get at least one out of those 4 weapons, and be very pissed if i get body gear, as i already have 4 minotaurs armor and 1 balamb uniform...

I know it was actually a decent pull, I am just not big on the characters. they seem to be kinda lacking for abilities/usefulness. this was done before the Maverick banner, so I don't think it was the item(s) you thought they were.

I have had Quistis and her whip for a long time and she's been my go-to mage for elemental magic and she can use Breakdowns. with her whip, she's a ranged fighter, so she can even Breakdown on those pesky ranged only fights. generally I am using a melee heavy setup with Cloud, Tidus, Zack, and Sephiroth, and since they fap so much to 7 Cloud has Blade Beam, Zack has his sword at a 6 star, and Sephiroth his original 5 Star katana.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-22 07:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hope DeNa keep those lucky draws coming. Thinking about them, imo they are the best pulling option, even better than SSB celebrations. Having 12% to get any relic is a bliss. Those shared sb relics are nice and all, but unique sb relics are a step ahead.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-22 17:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

That's awesome, good thing I have some mythril saved.

My Squall is coming along nicely, mastered the SSB and now hes level 60! Did the +++ fight for the event and it was actually not bad at all. Then I went back to try the +++ fight for last event before it went away yesterday and I couldn't even complete it it was so hard...

Also I've gotten like 80 something followers since changing to Squall with SSB, kinda hilarious considering I only had 20 something for months with Thancred.
[+]
 Asura.Ninjaface
user: Ninjaface
By Asura.Ninjaface 2015-11-22 18:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

My Squall is coming along nicely, mastered the SSB and now hes level 60! Did the +++ fight for the event and it was actually not bad at all. Then I went back to try the +++ fight for last event before it went away yesterday and I couldn't even complete it it was so hard...

Also I've gotten like 80 something followers since changing to Squall with SSB, kinda hilarious considering I only had 20 something for months with Thancred.
I am running out of room for followers with Aeris's Healing Wind.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-22 18:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ninjaface said: »

I am running out of room for followers with Aeris's Healing Wind.
I actually really liked Thancreds SB, AoE for decent damage (usually 5000~) and has a near guaranteed chance to slow. I don't think many people have used it though to see that. Honestly I use SG 90% of the time anyways and the other 10% is usually Boon or Lunatic.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-11-22 19:25:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hope DeNa keep those lucky draws coming. Thinking about them, imo they are the best pulling option, even better than SSB celebrations. Having 12% to get any relic is a bliss. Those shared sb relics are nice and all, but unique sb relics are a step ahead.

Oh god.. they know how to make money lol
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-11-22 20:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

That they do, I'm so far successfully talking myself out of spending some to try to get Cutting Trigger, but it's so sexy.

Damnit, now I think I'm closer to doing it...
By Pantafernando 2015-11-23 01:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
That they do, I'm so far successfully talking myself out of spending some to try to get Cutting Trigger, but it's so sexy.

Damnit, now I think I'm closer to doing it...

I just advise you to pull for cutting trigger if you need FF8 gear, otherwise, save your mythril/cash because we should have the Rift of Recollection event plus SSB Celebration, when Cutting Trigger should be back plus others 5* unique SB relics.

Though, looking jp schedule, those current banners are the last FF8 exclusive banner we gonna have in a long time.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-24 16:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Special Black Friday Deals Announced For Final Fantasy: Record Keeper

Gamers can purchase the Lucky Relic Draw at half price this Black Friday for Final Fantasy: Record Keeper.

From the Press Release
What better way to shop on Black Friday than on-the-go with the hit mobile game FINAL FANTASY: Record Keeper? With this year's special Black Friday sale, taking place all day Friday, November 27, players will have the chance to purchase the Lucky Relic Draw at half price! The 5★ drops in this Relic Draw are always Unique Soul Break equipment from earlier draws and events. For players looking to get Unique Soul Break equipment, this sale is the perfect opportunity.

In addition to the Lucky Relic Draw sale, any player who logs into the game on Black Friday will be gifted 25 Mythril. And starting on November 25, a challenge event titled A Place to Call Home allows players to recruit Zidane and Amarant from FINAL FANTASY IX and earn their Memory Crystals as rewards, which can be used to break their level caps. A Place to Call Home runs through December 5.

FINAL FANTASY: Record Keeper delivers the entire FINAL FANTASY universe directly into the hands of players and fans of the storied franchise. Players can recruit favorite FINAL FANTASY heroes, including Tidus, Lightning, and Cloud, to form the most dynamic team of all time. FINAL FANTASY: Record Keeper is available now as a free download on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and on Google Play for Android devices. For more information on the game, visit: http://www.finalfantasyrecordkeeper.com.
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-24 16:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply

O.O Free mythril!

Question for people who know this game: Can gunblade proc on abilities? I'm going to assume no but I've seen a lot of people on reddit talking about it so maybe it's better than I think.
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 159 160 161