Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 159 160 161
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-11-08 01:18:26
Link | Quote | Reply

so question. how far in game do i need to be to unlock the XIII realm?
and say as you will about lightning, i actually liked her and want her in my pt <,<

edit: Paged
 Leviathan.Krysten
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-11-08 01:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Lightning is a Bad *** esp if you have her saber
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-11-08 01:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

most default suck, its basiclly shitty ??? holy from cat sith lol....

best default i think are lenna and Tidus
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-08 02:08:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Krysten said: »
Lightning is a Bad *** esp if you have her saber
I love lightning and have blazefire but just never seem to have a spot for her. She can't use breakdowns and while her 2nd soulbreak is good since it hits 3x but doesn't seem to hit for that much. I even added that guy on reddit that has 65 lightning with completely maxed augments on his gear and his SBs only do like 5k a hit.

Maybe now that we have a 4* spellblade I might like spellblades better, just always found mages to be more useful for that kind of stuff.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-08 02:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohji Lunartail said: »
so question. how far in game do i need to be to unlock the XIII realm?
and say as you will about lightning, i actually liked her and want her in my pt <,<

edit: Paged

For realm, you just need to beat classic dungeons.

Hanging Edge is unlocked by Fire Cavern (first FFVIII realm).

So, it shouldnt be that far, considering Fire Cavern is lv 32.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-11-08 02:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

im the oppisate i dont care much for mages at all i like pppl that survive longer lol lighting is pretty much always in my party

cloud septh and lighting are my big hitters
By Pantafernando 2015-11-08 04:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Today i read about this great campaign jp had 2 months ago. Now i feel dumb for pulling so much for a ffxiii sword/dagger. If that same campaign hits global (and there is no reason to not to) we should be seeing around 3-4 months in the future.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/3jxsq6/jp_campaign_dr_mogs_beginner_selection_free_relic/?ref=search_posts
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-08 11:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Today i read about this great campaign jp had 2 months ago. Now i feel dumb for pulling so much for a ffxiii sword/dagger. If that same campaign hits global (and there is no reason to not to) we should be seeing around 3-4 months in the future.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/3jxsq6/jp_campaign_dr_mogs_beginner_selection_free_relic/?ref=search_posts
That's pretty cool, not gonna lie though most of those items don't seem very good besides Healer Robe and Blazefire. I still don't have a single decent roaming warrior SB and would be so happy if that gave Thyrus or Sentinel's insstead of Healer Robe and Tornado...

*** Snow banner, gimme Vegas.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-11-08 14:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ended up pulling Both of Vanille's Weapons in a row. RIP me. Gimme a Blazefire Saber, please.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-11-08 20:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

SB i haveare

Lightnings Blazefire saber
lenna Raise wand
Wakka offical ball
Miqtote Stoneskin II
Cloud Buster sword
Sepheroths One winged angel
Frans Flipkick Bow
Garnets Ramuah staff
Tifa Crystal glove
By Pantafernando 2015-11-09 01:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Dont forget to recheck your free daily draw that was reseted after Dungeon Update. After all, we all need those 250g.
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-09 11:18:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate how the dungeon tips don't even work for the later dungeons. I've been running in to so many that it never mentions elemental absorbing/null so I'll run up against the boss and not even be able to do damage to him with half my party. One I did earlier said resistant to debuffs but breakdowns didn't resist at all, while never mentioning that Blizzard was nullified, oh and he needed dispel.
By Draylo 2015-11-09 12:00:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You can use their official site. Theres always testimonials and the company lists official debuff resistances and weaknesses.

https://ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Home
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-09 12:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I know there are a few useful sites but since its a phone game I tend to play it on the go and half the time if I tab to an internet browser on my phone the game decides to crash.

Also if people didn't see they added 3 new abilities. New jump is decent but Dragoons are...dragoons. I'm mostly interested in new Cure, Cura+Regen sounds situationally good, new AoE move sounds good for new players.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-09 12:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Failaras said: »
Yeah I know there are a few useful sites but since its a phone game I tend to play it on the go and half the time if I tab to an internet browser on my phone the game decides to crash.

Also if people didn't see they added 3 new abilities. New jump is decent but Dragoons are...dragoons. I'm mostly interested in new Cure, Cura+Regen sounds situationally good, new AoE move sounds good for new players.

Renewing Cure looks like the only useful addition in this batch. Cheap to hone and fits in places where you don't need potency moreso the regen to patch up wounds.

The 2* AOE won't last long and I've yet to be convinced that Jumps are worth the orb investments. This may change with FFV rolling out the elemental Jumps but cast time is longish on 'em all for what amounts to job specific spellblades.

Quote:
I love lightning and have blazefire but just never seem to have a spot for her. She can't use breakdowns and while her 2nd soulbreak is good since it hits 3x but doesn't seem to hit for that much. I even added that guy on reddit that has 65 lightning with completely maxed augments on his gear and his SBs only do like 5k a hit.

Maybe now that we have a 4* spellblade I might like spellblades better, just always found mages to be more useful for that kind of stuff.

It really depends what type of gear you've drawn. I'm not swimming in enough mage relics to warrant a magemeta so spellbladers look attractive being able to use easily accessible swords and pack synergy in their respective realms. Light getting a helms helped to patch up her attack and XIII events are common enough to warrant leveling her up.

Over a non-Tyrfing Luneth or Celes at least. Celes is just difficult for me to work in anywhere she isn't mandatory.

Characters like Barret and Setzer however...
By Draylo 2015-11-09 12:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

The new cure is really nice, does like 500ish less than curaga and has regen effect. Any thoughts on honing Meteor to r2? 4 uses that typically does 9999 dmg, vs using the orbs for something else.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-09 12:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
The new cure is really nice, does like 500ish less than curaga and has regen effect. Any thoughts on honing Meteor to r2? 4 uses that typically does 9999 dmg, vs using the orbs for something else.

I'd do meatballs to rank 2 but if you want Barrage there's conflicting orb issues.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-09 12:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I had enough orbs to make any 5* spells, full break please.

Doesn't Meteor have the same multiplier as -ja spells? I imagine if you really need AoE now that Ruinga exists you could just use that and -ja spells instead of honing Meteor.
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-11-09 13:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

im only few power orbs away from full break and few holy away from Holy
 Leviathan.Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-11-09 13:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Runiga is so much betetr then Quake lol
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-09 13:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Too many monsters outright null Quake for Ruinga to not be on everyones list to at least hone up to 2-3.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-09 14:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ruinga is my favorite thing they've added, for some reason Quake just never did enough to 1 shot mobs but ruinga just barely does enough. I've added it as a staple even in normal dungeons were I don't normally use AoEs.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-09 15:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I did Flare, Holy, Barrage and just 2 MPO away to create Flare Strike and once for all get rid of the quests. Then i can restart farming for full break.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-09 15:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Teasers

[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-11-15 02:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Unexpected quests appeared today, and time limited for just today also! 2 event quests and 1 bonus quest to beat today daily version easy, hard and + to receive a mythril, Quistis and 3 scarletites, respectivelly. Check it out!
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-17 20:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So uh...I just did a 3x pull on the new banner and got Cutting Trigger.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Vidian
Server: Carbuncle
user: Vidian
By Carbuncle.Vidian 2015-11-18 02:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I did an 11 and got Irvine's gun
 Odin.Brocovich
Server: Odin
user: Brocovich
By Odin.Brocovich 2015-11-18 07:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Got 2 irvine guns off a 11-pull. This game just won't give me any melee 5* weapons unless they are a login bonus.
wonder if it is worth spending more mythril on this one. Sqalls ability set doesnt look very good. Are there any more useful events coming soon?
 Carbuncle.Vidian
Server: Carbuncle
user: Vidian
By Carbuncle.Vidian 2015-11-18 08:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/3t8mxs/do_not_chase_the_cutting_trigger_dragon/

I'm gonna save the rest of mine for the upcoming anniversary festive banners :)
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-18 21:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm excited about getting a SSB and my first MC2 since I think I should be able to do the ++ fight. I'm not sure what if any character I should level for it besides Squall obviously.
First Page 2 3 ... 34 35 36 ... 159 160 161