Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 ... 159 160 161
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-01-28 11:03:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I got ripped off... I figured wth, and decided buy $9 worth of gems. icloud said the purchase has been made but I didin't get any gems... *** you, SE. I want my money back. -_-;

I checked the gem number at the bottom, I checked the item chest and nothing...

I knew it was a mistake trying something like that from the start...

Never ....
Again....
By Pantafernando 2016-01-28 11:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
I think I got ripped off... I figured wth, and decided buy $9 worth of gems. icloud said the purchase has been made but I didin't get any gems... *** you, SE. I want my money back. -_-;

I checked the gem number at the bottom, I checked the item chest and nothing...

I knew it was a mistake trying something like that from the start...

Never ....
Again....

Dont worry, it happens sometimes.

What you need to do is to choose again the same option. As soon as you click in the option you just used to buy gem, a window will pop saying something like "We have a record of this transaction, we are processing the order (or whatever)". So, it will automatically give you the gems you bought.

So, if you used cash, you wont lose the gems. Click once more in the option that you used to refresh.

Also, I recomend to pull during the second banner to try for Eikos Flute. Its a decent option and will turn her in your best white mage for some time.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-01-28 12:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

4*
3*
3*

Screw that ***, I still need a refund...

And, I'm done with gems. *** that ***, back to spamming classic/elites for Mythril, lol.
By Draylo 2016-01-28 14:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Same way I felt yesterday lol, spent 9 dollars for literally nothing since I sold the 3 stars I got.

/geek

Wrong character using it :( but I'll get hers someday. I wonder what other weapons she gets for Climhazzard or Shock SBs, is that out in JP?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-01-28 15:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny thing. First 5 mythril after that $9 I pissed away I got a Power Sash. Not really what I was hoping for but it does give me 5 5* armors now and at least I have Protectga in case Quina's fork doesn't pop. I also swapped from Vanille to Garnet as healer since I wasn't high enough to get her memory crystal when it was up.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-01-28 16:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Another cool thing now that I use Garnet. She initially comes with a party-wide attack boost. So if I see a "Boon" on the roaming warrior list I can now have access to Protectga, Shellga, Hastega, and attack up-ga.
By Draylo 2016-01-28 16:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

One of the reasons I really like Quina's Mighty Guard. She has breakdown/full break which is awesome and then added bonus protect/shell.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-28 16:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Just barely able to get Beatrix's memory crystal. I need to level up my IX crew before the event ends so I can at least get Steiner's second MC.
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-01-28 16:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

This is one of those times when I really want to pull because my synergy is just garbage in IX but Hastega/Wall is still so much more important.

Also for people that use it, how often does Dismissal actually work on bosses? I'm deciding whether to just hone Pound or Dismissal.
By Pantafernando 2016-01-28 17:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Dismissal is 25% chance to stun a mob. Seems very few bosses are immune to stun.

Both abilities have multiplier a bit over 2. Depending what buffs you use, its not hard capping damage even with multiplier 1.7 (break abilities) or even Launch that has multiplier 2.

If deciding between Dismissal or Pound, I would go for Dismissal anytime as the stun procs are way more interesting than just 100% hit rate from Pound.

But realistically I wouldnt bring either, first because stunning is more interesting on paper than in an actual fight. As we dont have a clue of mob ATB, its like shooting in the dark (that remimds me Grandia II that cancel effect were highly effective but thats not the case if you dont know when the mob attacks). Second, 25% means you will need multiples chars bringing dismissal to spam that. That could be interesting but extremelly expensive. Also, most of time my worst problem is having abilities slots to bring my best tools (lifesiphoon, curaja, shellga/protectaga, break/down, full break, weakness abilities, buffs, etc) so I dont see my party using 2+ abilities slots just for dismissal. Aside that, if just considering damage, probably Tempo Flurry has higher potential.
By Draylo 2016-01-28 17:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Dismissal has actually saved my *** a bunch of times on boss fights, so I love using it. I haven't recently because I bring THF's with steal power + tempo flurry for high dmg.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2016-01-28 18:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Dismissal is slightly less damage at 2.05 Celerity and Pound is 2.3 Combat.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-01-29 05:18:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The moment when you feel both very lucky and very unlucky...

This was my second pull from the latest banner. 5x 5* stuff but none of them are interesting to me other than being IX synergy. I got 2x 5* (Pinwheel and Needle Fork) from the first pull. I was mainly hoping to get Amaranth's claws but I am down to 68 mythrils and I believe I should stop here and save them.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-29 15:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It would be a nice feature if SE added a "Bonus Quest" button in the record area of the world you're in so you don't have to exit everything just to go to the home screen and check. So many loading screens.
By Pantafernando 2016-01-29 15:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

At some point, keeping all chars with up to date levels isnt even remotelly possible.

Ive been just manually leveling the double breaked chars, and egging everyone thats at most single breaked. But with the 2 mcs given in DU, plus 2 we will get this event and another MC2, im almost running out major eggs, and i had at least 50 of them since orbfest. And lv70+ chars demand an insane amount of exp for a single lv.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-01-29 17:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you? Only a certain few characters *need* to be level'd. Cloud Keeper, Rinoa, Terra, Tyro, *insert a healer*, Greg, Vaan, Bartz and select characters you might get a relic for.

Some characters are clearly better than others but outside needing a break for an MC, characters in the middle tiers like Shadow, Locke, Ingus, Quistis etc. can safely rot unless you get a relic for them or something. Worse still if they don't have an MC or are just plain garbage like Gau and Khimahri.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-01-30 07:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sb item from the 9 lottery!!

..Red hat -_-
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-01-30 09:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
The moment when you feel both very lucky and very unlucky...

This was my second pull from the latest banner. 5x 5* stuff but none of them are interesting to me other than being IX synergy. I got 2x 5* (Pinwheel and Needle Fork) from the first pull. I was mainly hoping to get Amaranth's claws but I am down to 68 mythrils and I believe I should stop here and save them.
I've gotten 3 of those damned pinwheels, so far . I swear SE is trolling me with that throwing weapon. ~.~
By Pantafernando 2016-01-30 17:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Beatrix seems a tricky boss.
I think the best suited strat here is spamming dismissal but why everything uses GWO? Seems like my wednesday farming day became the week most important.
By Draylo 2016-01-30 17:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

5 more mythril for my last 11 pull chance at her Save the Queen :( Will it happen!?
By Pantafernando 2016-01-30 17:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

No.
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-01-30 18:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Why would you? Only a certain few characters *need* to be level'd. Cloud Keeper, Rinoa, Terra, Tyro, *insert a healer*, Greg, Vaan, Bartz and select characters you might get a relic for.

Some characters are clearly better than others but outside needing a break for an MC, characters in the middle tiers like Shadow, Locke, Ingus, Quistis etc. can safely rot unless you get a relic for them or something. Worse still if they don't have an MC or are just plain garbage like Gau and Khimahri.
I don't have Cloud, Tyro, Greg, or Vaan leveled, lol. Keepers 65 just for the RM.
By Pantafernando 2016-01-30 19:03:56
Link | Quote | Reply

100-gem, Genji Helmet.

Im impressed that stuff still exists. Probably one of the oldest relics.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-01-30 19:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Zidane's Exploda looks kinda nice
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-01-30 19:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh I want to pull so badly to try to get Eikos flute.
By Pantafernando 2016-01-30 19:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, now time to save stamina for sundaily.
Just gonna touch Beatrix monday.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-01-30 20:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

She looks really rough and having to bring basically a character dedicated to Armor Strike/Banishing Strike, which likely have low hones since brand new, kinda sucks. Haven't tried yet though.
By Draylo 2016-01-30 20:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Prolly gonna go with this:

Could replace the AOE regen with yuna RW but lose hastega just to have I guess Diaga. Was afraid to put single target spells on incase she puts reflect up at the right time.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-01-30 20:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn you have some insanely good gear.
By Draylo 2016-01-30 20:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I got really lucky on pulls from FF9 banners, which is great since its one of my favorites next to FFXI. Still want Save the Queen though :(, if I had it I would prolly use her over Steiner with Armor strike + Curaja. Prolly gonna toss some eggs on Steiner and Quina. Think I will have Thancred with Zeal instead of Steiner and give him the Red Wings one.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 58 59 60 ... 159 160 161