Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 359 360 361 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-04 19:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
coming from a expatriot like yourself who is ashamed to fly his nations flag.
Who said I'm an expatriate? Also, I already explained to you once before why I don't show the US flag next to my name. Although, I highly doubt you would understand the significance this minor protest is.

I'm sorry to disappoint you though because I'll be leading this change. i'll remain for a term or perhaps two terms if the american people like the change. if not they can vote in the next best idea. All in the name of a better america.
I can guarantee that you will never be president. You don't have the intelligence, nor the support, nor the reasoning, nor the charisma, nor the wherewithal, nor the income and/or cashflow to become president.

But if you are serious about running for president, answer these 3 questions:

1) How will you get your message across the nation?
2) How will you rally the support?
3) How will you convince the American people to support your cause?

Please, tell us the answer to these 3 questions. If you answer them to our satisfaction, I will never question you again.

There were 461 reported cases of “justifiable homicides” last year at the hands of law enforcement.
Strange, the FBI has only released the numbers for 2013. Again, you are talking out of your ***.

remaining post is just a leadon to the video, obviously flower-head is copying the youtube link from somewhere like a good little lemming he is.

Seriously, is there any thoughts that go in your mind? Do you have at least 2 brain cells that may possibly interact with each other at any given time?

Or are you just a sock for lolinfowars? Actually, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that you are a sock for lolinfowars. Since that's the only reasoning behind any of your posts, and the only source you ever give, plus the fact that you treat that idiotic website as actual facts.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-03-04 20:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

It's like this thread is literally Bioshock 3:

and best of all, we've got a poster sounding like a Motorized Patriot:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-03-04 22:14:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Huh. Weren't you warned about that, Grim? Keep pushing that envelope and see where it gets you.
By fonewear 2015-03-04 22:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember when this thread was sunshine and lollipops I do !
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-03-04 22:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Pepperidge Farm remembers.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-04 22:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we need to have a moment of silence for Hillary's Presidental campaign it is failing before it has even started.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-03-04 22:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Pepperidge Farm is the devil's crotch!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-04 23:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I do look forward to the Presidential debates.

Almost wish Al Gore would come out of hiding and make a run just for entertainment.
By fonewear 2015-03-05 08:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Feminism has gotten to the NBA:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2015-03-05 08:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You'll have to excuse me from laughing but...

Women are the world’s most underused resource.
Hillary Rodham Clinton
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-03-05 08:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Show me a good woman and I'll put her to good use.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-05 08:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Hillary is underused but that is none of my business.jpg
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-05 08:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
Show me a good woman and I'll put her to good use.

[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-05 08:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If you need a good laugh read the amazon reviews of Lean In
By fonewear 2015-03-05 08:07:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Like this classic one: (Just read what I used bold on)

These 172 pages felt like 1,172 pages. Boring and repetitious. Exhorting women to become money-grabbing Hitlers. Striving for power over fellow workers. I believe that most women would want her money but not her life.

The author says she is descended from Jews, the people that Wiki names as Arab Jews, the Blood Brothers of the Palestinians. Wiki states that Jews and Arabs share the same DNA since both tribes are descended from Abraham. She does not discuss the tribal war being currently waged between the Arab Jews in Israel and the Arab Sunnis in Palestine. One would have thought that she would have confidently stated a solution to the problem.

Her ability to obtain cash is really eye-opening. She is currently worth a billion dollars with a salary of $400,000 for a job which is hardly earth-shattering. She is the COO of Facebook. She supervises a group of teams and makes sure they turn in their work on time and she mediates any disputes between them. To do this routine kind of task she has been given $800 million of Facebook stock.

Her path to fame and fortune started in college when her professor became infatuated with her sexual attractiveness and ended up promoting her through various high level jobs in the Government. He became her 'mentor'. She mentions the fun of being in his hotel room at 3am in the morning and then having to sneak out so that no one would see her leave. She also mentions Treasury Secretary Rubin noticing her sexuality and giving her special attention in meetings by spcifically requesting her opinion about matters that were clearly over her head.

On one occasion, her 'mentor' told her to call Ray Kelly, Police Commissioner of New York City. Kelly exploded at being ordered by the protege of this 'mentor' and it is clear that the 'mentor' business filled Kelly with disgust.

Her aggressive sexuality permitted her to obtain a high-paying job at Google and then another at Facebook. On one occasion, at Facebook, she was accused of something quite disgusting. She went crying to her boss, ZuckerFkr, and told him. He gently took this very sexual girl in his arms and held her close until she stopped crying and relaxed.

One would think that she would plan on staying at Facebook but the financial records show that she has been cashing out $20 million of the Facebook stock every two or three weeks, as if it was (or will be), worthless trash. I guess she has plans to go up higher in the pay scale. There has been word that she is interested in the Presidency.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-05 08:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I swear I didn't write that review but it is insane enough that I could have !

I am going to steal "Money grabbing Hitlers" in internet life and real life.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-05 08:25:11
Link | Quote | Reply

For the record, I reported LG post because before it was edited it was just a huge load of symbols that broke the page.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
he isn't either a liberal or conservative, he is off the political scale completely.
I would say he is a populist. And a badly informed one too.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-03-05 08:31:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I like it when kingnoobie and lolgrim argue.... This thread reminds me of the book "The Three Christs of Ypsilanti" where a psychologist stuck three dudes that all thought they were jesus in the same insane asylum and eventually the same room together to see what would happen...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-05 08:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I don't know...

He is far from populist. He is promoting economic destruction, not economic security, so that's out of the question.

He promotes both economic and personal liberty at the same time, but also personal security. Well, his versions of it. Like I said, he is off the charts.

I don't even think this chart can capture him at all:

Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-03-05 08:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see Ted Kaczynski anywhere on that board or I would stick his pin there....
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-05 08:51:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I don't see Ted Kaczynski anywhere on that board or I would stick his pin there....

He is in drop out of college and live in the woods graph !
By fonewear 2015-03-05 08:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. [...] Some people are so highly socialized that the attempt to think, feel and act morally imposes a severe burden on them. In order to avoid feelings of guilt, they continually have to deceive themselves about their own motives and find moral explanations for feelings and actions that in reality have a non-moral origin. We use the term "oversocialized" to describe such people.

The three most clear-cut of these we call goal, effort and attainment of goal. (Everyone needs to have goals whose attainment requires effort, and needs to succeed in attaining at least some of his goals.) The fourth element is more difficult to define and may not be necessary for everyone. We call it autonomy and will discuss it later.[56] [...] We divide human drives into three groups: (1) those drives that can be satisfied with minimal effort; (2) those that can be satisfied but only at the cost of serious effort; (3) those that cannot be adequately satisfied no matter how much effort one makes. The power process is the process of satisfying the drives of the second group.

Imagine a society that subjects people to conditions that make them terribly unhappy, then gives them the drugs to take away their unhappiness. Science fiction? It is already happening to some extent in our own society. It is well known that the rate of clinical depression had been greatly increasing in recent decades. We believe that this is due to disruption of the power process...[61]

The entertainment industry serves as an important psychological tool of the system, possibly even when it is dishing out large amounts of sex and violence. Entertainment provides modern man with an essential means of escape. While absorbed in television, videos, etc., he can forget stress, anxiety, frustration, dissatisfaction.[62]

Sylvan Learning Centers, for example, have had great success in motivating children to study, and psychological techniques are also used with more or less success in many conventional schools. "Parenting" techniques that are taught to parents are designed to make children accept fundamental values of the system and behave in ways that the system finds desirable

On May 24, 2012, Kaczynski submitted his current information to the Harvard University alumni association. He listed his eight life sentences as awards, his current occupation as prisoner.

Sign me up !
By fonewear 2015-03-05 09:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know...

I'm somewhere between a communist and a Starbucks drinking hippie liberal !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-05 09:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know...

I'm somewhere between a communist and a Starbucks drinking hippie liberal !
ftfy, cause I don't drink Starbucks.
By fonewear 2015-03-05 09:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd vote for Hilter if he was running in 2016. We share similar views on the Jews and Obama !

Plus I think Hitler could get Congress to actually work together for once...
First Page 2 3 ... 359 360 361 ... 1375 1376 1377