Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17430 17431 17432 ... 22573 22574 22575

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-27 12:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
we all still love you, please don't forget that.

We may have a hard time selling him on the ones calling for his resignation doing it out of love.....

/thinks about it

but he is kinda gullible...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-05-27 12:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

well ***...
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-27 12:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
how the *** did they know the planet was called earth
"the yellow sun will give you powers"
no one knew this was a thing!

They've probably been to the planet before

What bugged me was Jimmy Olsen being a buff and pretty cool dude instead of the short nerdy guy
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-27 13:04:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Also I didn't even notice the Dean Cain (90s Superman TV series) cameo lol
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-05-27 13:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-05-27 13:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

unless they changed a lot of crap in the recent DCU reboot, Kal-El is the 1st kryptonian on earth, and Earth gets chosen because it is a young, rich and abundant planet with a primitive life form, and was very similar to a young krypton. (or something like that).

on a side note, I recommend reading Superman: Red-Son
it is something different, as in What If Superman would have landed in Russia instead of the USA. it is a nice twist to his origin.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-27 13:10:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I hear about comics all the time even though I don't read them since Velius does lol

Maybe they've been to a planet with a yellow sun before and know about the power boost
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-27 13:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

They can come up with all sorts of explanations, doesn't have to be in the main universe
Bug Hunter
Server: Goblin
Game: FFXIV
By Mikado Parvenu 2015-05-27 13:23:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Kojo Terra, fix my character issue!

I already took out my Goblin character, and my Excal character is up, but it's not linking to my main account, it keeps going back to my Goblin character!
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-05-27 13:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Mikado Parvenu said: »
Kojo Terra, fix my character issue!

I already took out my Goblin character, and my Excal character is up, but it's not linking to my main account, it keeps going back to my Goblin character!
Possibly waiting for a queue somewhere.
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-05-27 13:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

If you just changed it, it may need to wait on the reset tonight.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-27 13:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I changed it yesterday though.

The Goblin character doesn't exist in the DB, but neither is my Excal character, even though there's a link to it.
By Bloodrose 2015-05-27 13:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever meet a person who's super special?

I mean, they don't have a cape to wear or anything, and all you can hear is a wooshing noise every time they speak?
(and not, this isn't related to anything here, just a random thought, like if you know a person like this IRL)
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-27 13:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Ever meet a person who's super special?

I mean, they don't have a cape to wear or anything, and all you can hear is a wooshing noise every time they speak?
(and not, this isn't related to anything here, just a random thought, like if you know a person like this IRL)
By Bloodrose 2015-05-27 13:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you know him personally?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-27 13:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I met him a couple of times here in San Antonio while he was running for Congress. Not really a bad guy, but not exactly somebody who shows confidence in leading, or even confidence in his intelligence...

Only really talked to him once, he was looking for a campaign donation though. I was with my clients at the time too, so I had to be super cordial.
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-05-27 13:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

The Goblin character doesn't exist in the DB, but neither is my Excal character, even though there's a link to it.

hmm ill check after work
By Bloodrose 2015-05-27 13:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I met him a couple of times here in San Antonio while he was running for Congress. Not really a bad guy, but not exactly somebody who shows confidence in leading, or even confidence in his intelligence...

Only really talked to him once, he was looking for a campaign donation though. I was with my clients at the time too, so I had to be super cordial.
Then I could say you don't really know him personally. You've met him in person, sure. But all you really know is the "politician" and not the "person".

Seriously, I've spoken with local politicians with, and without their politics persona. Very different personas.

Intelligent as a person, dumb *** as a politician.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-27 14:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Alyora said: »

hmm ill check after work
/bow
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-27 14:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
what happened to your green? :v

Please tell us this was a voluntary decision Kojo....

Because if it was forced, that's just going to hurt Bunnymod's chances at a fair assessment of her powers a whole lot more.......
It was brought up that my resignation was wanted so I resigned. Go easy on Terra though, she's good people.

As for my resignation hurting her as a mod, I don't think anyone will care.

And that's what was worried people thinking. My becoming a mod during a time where mods lost respect and with personal information being brought into everything; it was already scandalous and filled with apprehension to begin with. I hoped people wouldn't just jump to conclusions like that... but things like that are human nature.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-05-27 14:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Terraka said: »

Because if it was forced, that's just going to hurt Bunnymod's chances at a fair assessment of her powers a whole lot more.......
It was brought up that my resignation was wanted so I resigned. Go easy on Terra though, she's good people.

And that's what was worried people thinking. My becoming a mod during a time where mods lost respect and with personal information being brought into everything; it was already scandalous and filled with apprehension to begin with. I hoped people wouldn't just jump to conclusions like that... but things like that are human nature.
I'm sorry that you're in the situation you're currently in. Not modship, I believe in you on that front.
By Bloodrose 2015-05-27 14:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Given the situation, what did you think people were expecting with that revelation? Ontop of an unknown becoming a mod *just like that*?

We've already gone over this but a post like that just seems extremely naïve at best. However, I don't believe kojo's "resignation" is what's going to hurt you as a mod.

There are already waaaay more factors doing that already.

Edit: And they aren't any of your doing.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-05-27 14:13:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »

Given the situation, what did you think people were expecting with that revelation? Ontop of an unknown becoming a mod *just like that*?

We've already gone over this but a post like that just seems extremely naïve at best. However, I don't believe kojo's "resignation" is what's going to hurt you as a mod.

There are already waaaay more factors doing that already.
Her relation to Aelius was something I said when I misspoke long before she was considered for modship. You're all familiar with my errors, so there's another one. I can tell you that Terra, to me, seemed much different than Aelius.

I needed help during the day so I went along with it; I needed Terra's help. That's why.
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-27 14:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

On a positive note! I don't think things could get worse than they are now.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-27 14:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

On a positive note! I don't think things could get worse than they are now.
[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-05-27 14:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Well....I could make it worse by necrobumping every lol cats, user above me threads!
[+]
VIP
By Terraka 2015-05-27 14:17:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Her relation to Aelius was something I said when I misspoke long before she was considered for modship. You're all familiar with my errors, so there's another one. I can tell you that Terra, to me, seemed much different than Aelius.

I needed help during the day so I went along with it; I needed Terra's help. That's why.

This is something I've just discussed with someone. I like to take a more gentle approach while he likes to take a more direct one.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-27 14:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I still believe I hold the record of the longest Necrobump in the forum...
First Page 2 3 ... 17430 17431 17432 ... 22573 22574 22575