Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 14598 14599 14600 ... 22576 22577 22578
By Jetackuu 2014-04-23 13:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Whenever I get around to wanting to buy a ps3 I end up spending it all on my bird instead. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
I finally rebought one as I was tired of waiting to get access to the tools to reball my backwards compatible one.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-23 13:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Whenever I get around to wanting to buy a ps3 I end up spending it all on my bird instead. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
I finally rebought one as I was tired of waiting to get access to the tools to reball my backwards compatible one.
I still am on the fence of getting a Backwards one for my PS2 games I want and to double as Netflix Box on TV =/ There is prolly no PS3 game I would wanna play on it tho.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-23 13:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I skipped the console generation that just passed and I don't regret it tbh. Looking forward to the new one though, I miss it!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-23 13:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't have got a lot out of it anyway. I haven't seen that many games that I would have liked to play, I'm not a particularly hardcore gamer, I have very selective tastes.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-23 13:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh Leon, got my question answered.

Quote:
There's no new fleet holding in Season 9 - between the Spire, the Mine, and the Embassy, the vast majority of fleets still have many projects to complete.

Secondary Deflectors won't be launching on release day, but work on them continues and we'll release them as soon as they're ready.

OOOH, incase you didn't know already

Quote:
Garrett WangVerified account ‏@GarrettRWang

@The_Firkins I will be reprising my role in Star Trek Online sometime in August actually:)
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-23 13:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
I still am on the fence of getting a Backwards one for my PS2 games I want and to double as Netflix Box on TV =/ There is prolly no PS3 game I would wanna play on it tho.
Going to be real for a moment:

I regret every minute/dollar I wasted on it.

It's more cost efficient to buy a PS2 and just a regular PS3, especially since the early PS3's have so many problems with the ylod.

Even more so if you can get a fat ps2, the network adapter, throw a hdd in there and throw a softmod on the memory card (my friend did mine for me, not entirely sure how to do it fresh if you don't already have one).

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I skipped the console generation that just passed and I don't regret it tbh. Looking forward to the new one though, I miss it!
There's several games on this generation that I've enjoyed, more so on the 360 that are only available on it.

I still play Halo Wars, even though I've done just about everything conceivable on it. I still play Gears2, but I'm a bit loony and don't play a lot of new games, so meh.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-23 13:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

It's more cost efficient to buy a PS2 and just a regular PS3, especially since the early PS3's have so many problems with the ylod.

Even more so if you can get a fat ps2, the network adapter, throw a hdd in there and throw a softmod on the memory card (my friend did mine for me, not entirely sure how to do it fresh if you don't already have one).
Thanks sir, I will see if I can dig up the fat PS2 I gave up on years ago to see if still works.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-23 13:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't have got a lot out of it anyway. I haven't seen that many games that I would have liked to play, I'm not a particularly hardcore gamer, I have very selective tastes.
I imagine you may have enjoyed a few of the JRPG's that are 360 only, but I can certainly understand not wanting to get a 360.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-23 13:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks sir, I will see if I can dig up the fat PS2 I gave up on years ago to see if still works.

If you really need to softmod the card, drive up here and I'll call my friend and we'll have him do it.

I've done it once, and I could probably do it again, but it's been awhile and my memory is foggy.

Edit: that reminds me, they barely play that thing... I give my friends way too cool gifts, a hacked ps2, a hacked wii, a computer (with all sorts of stuff on it)...

/piracy
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-23 13:22:23
Link | Quote | Reply

If you really need to softmod the card, drive up here and I'll call my friend and we'll have him do it.

I've done it once, and I could probably do it again, but it's been awhile and my memory is foggy.
/raises hand
Ummm, whats a soft mod? That to play JP stuff??
By Jetackuu 2014-04-23 13:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

going to define it how I do:

basically using a software modification to the system, aka "hacking" you can run homebrew stuff, including but not limited to running games from the HDD, or playing international stuff, I imagine there's some emulators out there coded to run on the PS2 as well.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-23 13:29:14
Link | Quote | Reply

basically using a software modification to the system, aka "hacking" you can run homebrew stuff, including but not limited to running games from the HDD, or playing international stuff, I imagine there's some emulators out there coded to run on the PS2 as well.
Ahhh this is the solution to me wanting to play that Rengou Vs ZAFT II Game years ago that I recall. Well I think I have to digg aroudn in my closet, if I find the fatty in there I will hook it up to see if runs/worth it.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-23 13:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

word, I mean if you have a boot disc you can hot swap the cd/dvd but you'd need something like swap magic for that (and for the fat ps2 either a case mod, or the thing that will pull the tray out manually, which I have some of both..)

I think the PS2 in my clear case with a top loading fat, the lense isn't working, I think I tried to replace it at one point but I didn't have a multimeter at the time to adjust the potentiometer on the bottom properly.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-23 13:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahhh this is the solution to me wanting to play that Rengou Vs ZAFT II Game years ago that I recall. Well I think I have to digg aroudn in my closet, if I find the fatty in there I will hook it up to see if runs/worth it.

You could download pcsx2 and run the game that way
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-23 13:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

that is always true, honestly emulators get on my nerves sometimes though (psx and up) just with all the damn configurations, at times I just want to click and play out of the blue, and I change my PC around more often that I fire up emulators typically, so every few months I'm finding myself reconfiguring them...

I guess I could do a better job of being organized, but hey.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-23 13:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Mr Bear, which do you prefer more, Sheryl Nome or Ranka Lee?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-23 13:47:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I say Jane McNugget
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-23 13:49:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I say Jane McNugget
Sounds more like Sharron Apple
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-23 13:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

IGOTTHEJOBIGOTTHEJOBIGOTTHEJOBIGOTTHEJOB!

*runs around like a maniac.*
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-04-23 14:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that the happy dance has been performed, it is time for me to write a resignation letter. \o/
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-04-23 14:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
IGOTTHEJOBIGOTTHEJOBIGOTTHEJOBIGOTTHEJOB!

*runs around like a maniac.*
Congrats!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-23 14:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sheryl, Ranka was annoying
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-23 14:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
all news should be done this way!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-23 14:15:27
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm

or...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-23 14:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Sheryl, Ranka was annoying
Ditto, tho I saw the point of her, even if annoying, to be the Minmei-naive one. And her songs were good too, but liked more when she performed alongside Sheryl. Tho one of her Ai Oboete Imasuka versions was great.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-23 14:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerochan~
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-23 14:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I like Sheryl's music more too
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2014-04-23 14:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm

or...
Zerochan~
Yeah hotlinking doesnt work with zerochan.net and most boorus
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-23 14:23:33
Link | Quote | Reply

One week until project is due, my partner who was working on the rough draft of our final paper emailed the professor to tell him that he is no longer working with me on the project and will be submitting his own paper and presentation separately.

First I *** heard of it, and I had to hear it from the professor since the *** skipped out on class (our last class before presentations start on Monday).
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14598 14599 14600 ... 22576 22577 22578