Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Account stolen
Account stolen
First Page 2
 Ragnarok.Baconweave
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Baconweave 2010-02-26 20:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I know no one really cares or anything but a taru showed up on the server and sales history start on the 23... my account was stolen on the 22... this taru is selling all the exact stuff i had, as i was stage 3 Amano, bought a byrnie +1, cerb +1 and made some dusk gloves +1 they day before it got stolen... just ranting..

his name is Gnarf... *** ***

it is the same char model, same craft.. same size..
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-02-26 20:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Did ya contact SE and have the account frozen?
[+]
 Fenrir.Vacian
Server: Fenrir
user: Vacian
By Fenrir.Vacian 2010-02-26 20:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

weaksauce, anything you can do to get it back?
 Ragnarok.Baconweave
By Ragnarok.Baconweave 2010-02-26 20:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

well its not my original account, i got it like a year ago. the pw got reset 3 times last week, first 2 SE reset it to me, but the third time they wouldn't do it because he had already changed ALL the info.. its the original owner that hasnt had the account for 2-3 years D:
By HaseAkira 2010-02-26 20:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Third time is a charm, I guess?
 Ragnarok.Baconweave
By Ragnarok.Baconweave 2010-02-26 20:46:36
Link | Quote | Reply

it just sucks cuz ive had teh account for a while, and i just made my dusk gloves +1 on my other leather account mule the day before i lost my main account D: This char was originally on Alexander i believe and his name was Plug, so if anyone knows him... hes a douche
 Carbuncle.Bombard
Server: Carbuncle
user: bombard
By Carbuncle.Bombard 2010-02-26 20:47:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Why are people surprised when they lose bought accounts?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kyoshin
user: HaseAkira
By Ragnarok.Kyoshin 2010-02-26 20:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

You have rotten luck on HQing those too, from what I remember. Gonna make any more returns to Vana'diel?
 Phoenix.Airbag
Server: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-02-26 20:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Baconweave said:
well its not my original account, i got it like a year ago. the pw got reset 3 times last week, first 2 SE reset it to me, but the third time they wouldn't do it because he had already changed ALL the info.. its the original owner that hasnt had the account for 2-3 years D:

so the OO stole it back? lol
 Bismarck.Rinako
Server: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-26 20:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, you were doing a relic on an account that wasn't yours to began with? I can understand restarting an account sucks but I would never use an account to do anything else but level jobs if it wasn't my codes I bought with the original game itself. Regardless of how well you know a person doesn't mean they can't take their account back at any given time. You would have been better of using that account as an alt and just rebuilding your own again if this is the case.

Sorry this happened to you but you kinda set yourself up for this if it wasn't your initial account to began with.
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-02-26 20:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

IS THERE NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES

@op you will find no sympathy on this website unfortunately :/ but I feel for you, people are greedy ***.. I guess you could go wherever he lives and beat his ***
 Carbuncle.Bombard
By Carbuncle.Bombard 2010-02-26 21:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't do dumb things and you won't be a victim. Say it out loud, "I'm going to pimp out a character that I do not rightfully have access to". I feel for your loss, just hope you learn from it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Baconweave
By Ragnarok.Baconweave 2010-02-26 21:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

meh i agree, in heinsight i was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. i got banned on my original account because i /sh "Full Attack Hiroshima" in besieged cuz some jp guy had just pissed me off D: i got this account for relatively cheap cuz i wanted to keep playing with my friends.. played it w/out a prob for quite a while. either way i've learned my lesson and i suggest no one else buy/use any account thats not yours or you havent gotten from a IRL friend...
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-26 21:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't pimp out an account for even a RL friend that didn't want to play anymore. Just cause you know them IRL doesn't mean they won't rip you off. lol
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-02-26 21:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

This is why when you buy illegal accounts, you change EVERYTHING on it. Passwords, CC info, addresses and the whole nine yards.
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-02-26 21:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can change the original owners name on the account info.
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-02-26 21:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah lol that would be condoning the trade of accounts
[+]
 Ragnarok.Baconweave
By Ragnarok.Baconweave 2010-02-26 22:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

ya i did change all the info but he sent in the notary form to SE to jack it back.
 Carbuncle.Bombard
By Carbuncle.Bombard 2010-02-27 00:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

meh i agree, in heinsight i was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. i got banned on my original account because i /sh "Full Attack Hiroshima"

Reminds me of a time we claimed a KB from a JP linkshell in their timeslot waaay back in the Vanaday, while some of them were shouting NA Too Weak in auto trans (many, many times), and our LS leader at the time said a few times JP too weak, and our leader got 72hr'd, their reasoning, JP is a race, and NA is not so the JP's weren't being racist. I still lol to this day over that.

Oh Topcat, what a crazy fool you were.
[+]
 Fenrir.Vacian
Server: Fenrir
user: Vacian
By Fenrir.Vacian 2010-02-27 00:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Bombard said:
meh i agree, in heinsight i was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. i got banned on my original account because i /sh "Full Attack Hiroshima"

Reminds me of a time we claimed a KB from a JP linkshell in their timeslot waaay back in the Vanaday, while some of them were shouting NA Too Weak in auto trans (many, many times), and our LS leader at the time said a few times JP too weak, and our leader got 72hr'd, their reasoning, JP is a race, and NA is not so the JP's weren't being racist. I still lol to this day over that.

Oh Topcat, what a crazy fool you were.

/slap thats too weak
 Ragnarok.Baconweave
By Ragnarok.Baconweave 2010-02-27 00:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

i just dont understand why JP's are favored... thats one of the main reasons i will never play another final fantasy... this game to me has shown how egotistical and completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE most JP ppl are.
 Valefor.Welfare
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-02-27 00:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

RMT is the electronic equivalent of sucking *** for crack.

You went down the wrong alley-way and you got treated like a ***. Congratulations on doing something stupid and paying the price. Did you learn anything? I highly doubt it.

Remember kiddies; training wheels will get you down the street but until you take them off, no matter how far you ride, you're still just a little ***.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Baconweave
By Ragnarok.Baconweave 2010-02-27 01:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

welfare you're such a *** idiot, and you do love to suck the *** it seems since no one brought it into the convo except you ya flaming ***, go think about *** some more and get out of my topic.
[+]
 Valefor.Welfare
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-02-27 01:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm the idiot? lol, as afor-mentioned, YOU are the one that did every stupid thing possible pertaining to this matter and set yourself up for royal failure. Like I asked in my first post; did you learn anything? I highly doubt it. Case-in-point.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-02-27 01:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Welfare said:
I'm the idiot? lol, as afor-mentioned, YOU are the one that did every stupid thing possible pertaining to this matter and set yourself up for royal failure. Like I asked in my first post; did you learn anything? I highly doubt it. Case-in-point.

I'm going to have to agree with this.

You expect us to show you sympathy for a purchased account that got recalled?

(Word) GL with that.

This thread is almost as retarted as the guy who's asking to borrow someone's lvl 75 warrior for a week.

FFXIAH.com

"Now getting full of some awesome threads"
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-02-27 01:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

@Baconweave

their is not much i can say about your Experience but

[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-02-27 01:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Valefor.Welfare said:
I'm going to have to agree with this. You expect us to show you sympathy for a purchased account that got recalled? (Word) GL with that. This thread is almost as retarted as the guy who's asking to borrow someone's lvl 75 warrior for a week. FFXIAH.com "Now getting full of some awesome threads"

And the tag team duo of trolls too. This is more epic then phatdude vs vigor. Or the Ban inglorion thread.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-02-27 01:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Valefor.Welfare said:
I'm going to have to agree with this. You expect us to show you sympathy for a purchased account that got recalled? (Word) GL with that. This thread is almost as retarted as the guy who's asking to borrow someone's lvl 75 warrior for a week. FFXIAH.com "Now getting full of some awesome threads"
And the tag team duo of trolls too. This is more epic then phatdude vs vigor. Or the Ban inglorion thread.

I stand with my original (chinese style) proverb

"That which is meant to be trolled, can't be trolled."

:P
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-02-27 01:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Valefor.Welfare said:
I stand with my original (chinese style) proverb "That which is meant to be trolled, can't be trolled." :P

lol.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-27 01:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Lakshmi.Jaguarx said:
Valefor.Welfare said:

Link to the Phatdude vs. Vigor thread please? Or at least a step in the right direction. It's not often I see a tag team of trolls.
First Page 2