Player Warning: Mephistopheles Of Hades; Ninja-Lot

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Player warning: Mephistopheles of Hades; Ninja-Lot
Player warning: Mephistopheles of Hades; Ninja-Lot
First Page 2
 Hades.Hoku
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: squirrel
By Hades.Hoku 2009-11-30 02:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

WARNING AVOID THIS PLAYER: Mephistopheles is a thief. trying to Ninja lot a BLU Afv2 legs on his first run with a dynamis linkshell.

Backstory:
So today a guy joined my LS and did his first run with us. BLU AF legs dropped and a veteran of our shell was called to lot as the norm. Mephistopheles attempted to ninja-lot said AF drop and lost horribly. He was told to pass and was given a stern warning after he passed. At the End of the run he persisted to bring up the issue again, accusing the LS leaders of corruption for not allowing him to bid on the AF at the beginning of the run... except not realizing the fact that he had 0 points to use.

Just a warning about this guy, he fails to understand the basic concepts of how lotting works, and has proven himself to be a potential ninja-lotter. GL if you recruit him.
[+]
 Leviathan.Solare
Server: Leviathan
user: Solare
By Leviathan.Solare 2009-11-30 02:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Put him in the BLM party, if he does it again. D2 him.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-11-30 02:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha wow, ruining your reputation over BLU AFv2 Legs <_< at least you found out about him before it was on a better piece.
 Hades.Stefanos
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2009-11-30 02:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

BLU relic legs: serious bizness.
 Caitsith.Foliage
Server: Caitsith
user: Foliage
By Caitsith.Foliage 2009-11-30 03:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2009-11-30 03:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

This doesn't sound worth of a player warning, you see this crap all the time. I even saw it when I was a Officer in a Dynamis shell myself. It's called a miss-communication. That is all.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-30 03:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

So... he gets a player warning because he lotted on something, and then passed when he was told to? Man he's such a badass <_<
 Asura.Raeyna
Server: Asura
By Asura.Raeyna 2009-11-30 03:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Exactly, that person passed. If someone in my shell lotted something when they weren't supposed too and then I calmly told him to pass that he's not up for lotting those (yet). I'd just let it slide and say thank you, give him the benefit of the doubt and remind him on our lotting rules. Dynamis is full of lag for starters... I wonder how many people have accidently lotted on currency or relic when they meant to pass. Sure the OP didn't say that was the case, but they also didn't say it wasn't the case; just let the guy be chewed out for possibly a mistake. (lol). Then..comes to a forum and trash him (and possibly ruin his rep). At least that person who passed the relic was the bigger person.
 Remora.Darknaut
Server: Remora
user: Darknaut
By Remora.Darknaut 2009-11-30 04:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Its possible to make a mistake Lot with Lag on low computer but if the guy won't pass just D2 him ! Ninja-lot is everywhere ...
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-30 04:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Hoku said:
Just a warning about this guy, he fails to understand the basic concepts of how lotting works, and has proven himself to be a potential ninja-lotter. GL if you recruit him.

The key word is bolded for emphasis.

He didn't win the lot because he passed, on your own say so. Frankly, you're a douchebag for trying to trash his reputation after you told him to pass and he did.
 Hades.Hiryo
user: Hiryo
By Hades.Hiryo 2009-11-30 05:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh hai Hades!
 Gilgamesh.Tousou
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Toufu
By Gilgamesh.Tousou 2009-11-30 05:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Hoku said:
Backstory:
So today a guy joined my LS and did his first run with us. BLU AF legs dropped and a veteran of our shell was called to lot as the norm. Mephistopheles attempted to ninja-lot said AF drop and lost horribly.

I'm not entirely sure I understand the term "Ninja-lot." Did he just lot it, or did he make an attempt to beat the prior lot just before the item dropped out of the Treasure Pool? o.O

Quote:
He was told to pass and was given a stern warning after he passed.

He passed, which makes it sound like he made a simple mistake. Something I've personally done a few times myself... but wait...

Quote:
At the End of the run he persisted to bring up the issue again, accusing the LS leaders of corruption for not allowing him to bid on the AF at the beginning of the run... except not realizing the fact that he had 0 points to use.

Accusing leaders of corruption does indeed sound like he was angry, however without a chatlog, it's difficult to tell just how angry he was. As for his complaints of being unable to bid, I guess the next quote sums that up...

Quote:

I apologize for the lack of something constructive, so I'll try to detract from it with a simple question: Can you offer us some type of evidence to show that we should truly watch out for the accused? At the moment, it's teetering from pissed off greedy *** to guy who made a mistake and didn't understand the lotting procedures.

Thanks in advance.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gavvy
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kumbai
By Quetzalcoatl.Gavvy 2009-11-30 05:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:

True dat.

He should be sent to the gallows for such an offence.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-30 06:36:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Player warning: Hoku.

Might waste your time with overexaggerated crap.

Watch out guys.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-30 06:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Accusing leaders of corruption does indeed sound like he was angry, however without a chatlog, it's difficult to tell just how angry he was. As for his complaints of being unable to bid, I guess the next quote sums that up...

I'm starting to believe that no one bothered to explain lotting procedures to this dude. And I'm used to this trend on Cerberus where there's these nobody dynamis LS's sprouting up out of nowhere and having very lax lotting rules. And given the OP's lack of evidence, I'm going to guess that lotting rules weren't explained to this guy.

If he could post a link to an online forum post with an application, as well as the lotting rules for his LS, I'd be more inclined to believe him. But he provided no evidence to his claim.

I think Beelshamen hit the nail on the head with this one.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-30 06:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

We should post a player warning because Hoku stole Citag's avatar. Now THAT is serious business!
 Bahamut.Oblivion
Server: Bahamut
user: remnant
By Bahamut.Oblivion 2009-11-30 06:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

zzz, WTB more interesting drama, not even caffeine OD can keep me awake after reading this ***.
 Garuda.Feifongwong
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Feifongwong 2009-11-30 07:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

From the way I understand it, they guy tried to ninja-lot, but lost and that is the only reason he bothered to pass. Had he won the lot he wouldn't have passed it. It seems that way to me as he argued his right to lot it afterward. However unless he was the leader of the party you could have always just kicked him or warped him.
 Odin.Kalico
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-11-30 07:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Player warning: OP is Gey

Just a warning about this guy(op), he seems to understand the basic concepts of how Tarding works, and has proven himself to be a potential Super gey Tard. Keep up the good work you truly have no life.

:0
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-30 07:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantin cape is where the real drama is at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVdr6edlWA&fmt=22
 Phoenix.Darkodin
user: Darkodin
By Phoenix.Darkodin 2009-11-30 08:12:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to see this guy sometimes, just randomly, he didn't strike me as someone who does a lot of endgame. He probably didn't know the rules and thought he could lot... Really no reason to post a player warning xD.

And on that note...BLU relic legs cmon...i hardly do endgame and even i got them through only 1-2 weeks of dynamis lol. Was a good dynamis shell but i get so tired of logging on everytime for an endgame activity so fast xD.

You even posted on his ffxiah page holy crap xD, don't take it so personally lol.
 Kujata.Bladerah
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Bladerah 2009-11-30 08:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

well, from reading what the OP wrote, im startin to get pissed @ how fast hes jumpin to conclusions over some lolblu relic pants. no idea why he cares to try to ruin the guy's rep over that...
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-30 08:20:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny thing is, I'm a seriously well equipped career blu, and I still don't have them <_<
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-11-30 08:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

at least Hades isn't dead yet.
 Phoenix.Darkodin
By Phoenix.Darkodin 2009-11-30 08:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Pantin cape is where the real drama is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVdr6edlWA&fmt=22

I actually feel sorry for Toth, this is exactly why i don't do endgame, too much drama and wasting years of your life for a virtual piece of gear lol. It's just not worth it...

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=6175&page=6#309758
 Sylph.Megumii
Server: Sylph
user: Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2009-11-30 08:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like he didn't really understand the rules if he kept trying to argue his point. I think you just need one of your officers to go over the linkshell rules with him.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-11-30 08:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darkodin said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Pantin cape is where the real drama is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVdr6edlWA&fmt=22

I actually feel sorry for Toth, this is exactly why i don't do endgame, too much drama and wasting years of your life for a virtual piece of gear lol. It's just not worth it...

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=6175&amp;page=6#309758

fixed
 Phoenix.Darkodin
By Phoenix.Darkodin 2009-11-30 08:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Phoenix.Darkodin said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
I actually feel sorry for Toth, this is exactly why i don't do endgame, too much drama and wasting years of your life for a virtual piece of gear lol. It's just not worth it... http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=6175&amp;page=6#309758
fixed

Thank you xD.
 Fairy.Vegetto
Server: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-30 08:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darkodin said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=6175&page=6#309758
Why would you feel sorry for him? He was downright rude when he didn't win. It's not like they told him he couldn't lot, he got his fair chance, as did I. I know if he won lot, I wouldn't have been a little *** like that, lol. Also, he completed like 2+ full sets and some misc items during his time in /pwned/
First Page 2